Community
Wiki Posts
Search

just one question ???

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 06:58 AM
Tech Regular

Fast guys are the guys who have listened, watched and been totally frustrated but stuck around

I'll admit I'm one of the most narcissistic guys but I know when I'm wrong or need help

Ask the fast guys or the guy who has his whole truck torn apart an hour before a race.... Their usually the ones who know what's up

You'll get fast as time goes on but not unless you study the masters
Old 06-05-2009, 08:03 AM
Tech Champion

I live and RACE at the Nitro Pit.....

So i Must be UBBER FAST:tir e:

I GUARANTEE I am as fast as anyone... seriously, even as fast or faster than Monty.........

its those DAMN Corners that slow me down......... and those little episodes on my Lid Dont help..... or a wheel hub pin falling out......

But Besides that I am a Pro.... Just ask me ill tell ya

lol
Old 06-05-2009, 08:16 AM
Tech Master

i just want to know who here want to go fast and i got to say a race has never been won on rc tech forum lol race on
Old 06-05-2009, 08:26 AM
Tech Legend

Default Fun is the hardest thing to learn...

#1 Tip for going fast .....

Have fun & be fun racing with your fellow racers !!!!
Old 06-05-2009, 08:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

As per Stav's definition of fast, Mikel Lofgren is by far the fastest MoFo I have ever seen.

And I'm am his best understudy.

Now watch out, I was thinking of adding Houstons Nova magic to game plan.

With these two names combined it will be like some sort of Wonder twins power going on.

Rev

I can't wait to be fast.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:34 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jgtruggy
Fast guys are the guys who have listened, watched and been totally frustrated but stuck around

I'll admit I'm one of the most narcissistic guys but I know when I'm wrong or need help

Ask the fast guys or the guy who has his whole truck torn apart an hour before a race.... Their usually the ones who know what's up

You'll get fast as time goes on but not unless you study the masters
enough said, case closed.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:43 AM
Tech Addict

i like going fast its those right hand corners gets me
Old 06-05-2009, 09:08 AM
Tech Regular

Being the "Fast: guy in your area is relative. A guy can be the fastest guy at his local track then go to an NCT event and he could be in the F main but he is still the fastest local guy in his area. Also you could be the fastest guy in all of the NCT but then you go to a National race and you could be in the F main. Does that mean you are no longer fast? You could be the fastest in you country and go to the worlds and make the F main. Get what im saying?

Bottom line is if you need help it’s a good idea to find the fast guys in your givin location to help you out, even if that person would be in the F main at a NCT event. If he is faster than you he can probably help you in some way.

but i get your frustration monty

Rick
Old 06-05-2009, 09:11 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Manufacturercup
Being the "Fast: guy in your area is relative. A guy can be the fastest guy at his local track then go to an NCT event and he could be in the F main but he is still the fastest local guy in his area. Also you could be the fastest guy in all of the NCT but then you go to a National race and you could be in the F main. Does that mean you are no longer fast? You could be the fastest in you country and go to the worlds and make the F main. Get what im saying?

Bottom line is if you need help it’s a good idea to find the fast guys in your givin location to help you out, even if that person would be in the F main at a NCT event. If he is faster than you he can probably help you in some way.

Rick
Very Good points Rick

Spot on Buddy

Stav
Old 06-05-2009, 10:12 AM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stavman
I live and RACE at the Nitro Pit.....

So i Must be UBBER FAST:tir e:

I GUARANTEE I am as fast as anyone... seriously, even as fast or faster than Monty.........

its those DAMN Corners that slow me down......... and those little episodes on my Lid Dont help..... or a wheel hub pin falling out......

But Besides that I am a Pro.... Just ask me ill tell ya

lol
you are the man
Old 06-05-2009, 10:15 AM
Tech Prophet

Rick
thanks rick ,

monty

BRO!!!!

i know what i am but some others in the area dont quite get it
Old 06-05-2009, 10:25 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

You're fast when you don't have to tell people you are fast. If other people talk about how fast you are, then you are probably fast. If other people watch your lines and get pointers from you, you are probably fast. One thing I have learned over the years is this: the guys that are fast or good don't have to tell other people, it's obvious. Just a disclaimer: I am not a fast guy, I know that, but I have consistently beaten guys that claimed they were fast guys.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:52 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Rick
Even though I have no idea what this thread is really about, I agree with the above. There is a guy at FW that was in like the "I" main at the reedy race... which I guess in that world you wouldn't call fast... but iv watched him run at the local track and he is blisteringly good.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:01 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by Cpt.America
Even though I have no idea what this thread is really about, I agree with the above. There is a guy at FW that was in like the "I" main at the reedy race... which I guess in that world you wouldn't call fast... but iv watched him run at the local track and he is blisteringly good.
its all hypothetical

there are those who need to boast to boost their ego or something and then there are the real guys in the rc community who know exactly what they are .

most of the time other people are telling the people who know what they are that they are better than they think
Old 06-05-2009, 12:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 78 (100%+)

I'm pretty fast when the REAL fast guy's aren't around................

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.