Wiki Posts
Search

A-main raceway final big race!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 07:05 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by REED-T
2wl stock champion by far will be there. Lets race for pink slips. Any takers???
Even Dave C. is invited.

The kyosho will dominate every time.....

Dave C. has Saturday commitments. Thanks for the invite, though.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:08 AM
Tech Elite

The kyosho will dominate every time.....
I seem to remember something different.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:56 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCBLUE
I seem to remember something different.
What? Put a true stock in your buggy and bring it.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:54 AM
Tech Elite

What? Put a true stock in your buggy and bring it.
I had a true stock in it for the Winter Rage. It wasn't even set up right back then.
Old 05-08-2009, 12:15 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by RCBLUE
I had a true stock in it for the Winter Rage. It wasn't even set up right back then.
I wasn't racing the stock buggy at that race.
I can't find any results for that race.
The Friday night before (bottom of page493 a-main raceway thread) I sure schooled everyone in 4w mod.
Old 05-08-2009, 07:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I can't find any results for that race.

I dont know that results ever got posted on that race(Rage)..seems it got ran and forgotten about.Same w/ all the pictures that were taken.

There were only like 4 of us in 2wh stock..RC Blue,Mafia, Smokin Joe Casey and myself...I took a hard fought 4th...LOL but it was fun.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KR145
I dont know that results ever got posted on that race(Rage)..seems it got ran and forgotten about.Same w/ all the pictures that were taken.

There were only like 4 of us in 2wh stock..RC Blue,Mafia, Smokin Joe Casey and myself...I took a hard fought 4th...LOL but it was fun.
and yes he may race again! Maybe you will come out to the final race as it would be a pleasure to see you Mr onroad
Old 05-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by markkarr
sure you want to?last time you raced a-main my bro broke your car i,ll be there too.just so you guys can beat someone
No problemo as I have a few extra chassis right now and also I made a special piece so there is no way I will break the chassis againmight break everything else around it but thats ok
Old 05-09-2009, 06:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by motomanpat
and yes he may race again! Maybe you will come out to the final race as it would be a pleasure to see you Mr onroad
Pat,
I will see about coming to the last race.
Looking forward to some outdoor 1/8 off-road coming up
Old 05-09-2009, 01:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Since Tim never posts on here I figured I would pass along what he said last night during the drivers meeting about the final race.

1. Doors open at 9, race starts at 11 (I think that was it). Sounds like the number of heats and mains still being decided but likely to be triple A mains.

2. There will be BBQ outside and prizes given away including a losi truck and losi xxxt CR buggy

3. He is hopeful to have a 1/10 gas truck class. Sounds like there are already 3-4 guys who will have their trucks out there. If you have a gas truck and want to race it bring it out!

4. There will be a "pre-novice" class aimed at kids <10. No experience or skill necessary, will be shortened races with a simplified track.

5. For those that were part of the points series this will be a double points race with the trophies being given away for the series winners.

This is just going on memory so if I got anything wrong feel free to correct me. I am especially not 100% certain about the times...

Derek
Old 05-09-2009, 05:47 PM
Tech Champion

Well I for one will hate to See A-main raceway go. it has been a fixture in the PDX racing scene for a long Time

I wish Tim and Dave the best in the future, and hey, maybe POP down to AZ and say hey sometimes

Takle care all

Stav
Old 05-11-2009, 10:52 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Rasheed
Since Tim never posts on here I figured I would pass along what he said last night during the drivers meeting about the final race.

1. Doors open at 9, race starts at 11 (I think that was it). Sounds like the number of heats and mains still being decided but likely to be triple A mains.

2. There will be BBQ outside and prizes given away including a losi truck and losi xxxt CR buggy

3. He is hopeful to have a 1/10 gas truck class. Sounds like there are already 3-4 guys who will have their trucks out there. If you have a gas truck and want to race it bring it out!

4. There will be a "pre-novice" class aimed at kids <10. No experience or skill necessary, will be shortened races with a simplified track.

5. For those that were part of the points series this will be a double points race with the trophies being given away for the series winners.

This is just going on memory so if I got anything wrong feel free to correct me. I am especially not 100% certain about the times...

Derek

Who's going to be at this race?

Terry
Old 05-11-2009, 11:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

I get off work around noon so I could be there at 1pm. I might bring the 4mod down if you can fit me in later in the day. I
Old 05-11-2009, 08:40 PM
Tech Addict

I sure hope we get more than 15 entries like last Friday!!!

Does final big race means 20 or more?

I can't wait, one in ten chance to win a Losi.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:13 PM
Tech Addict

Four days to the Big Race!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.