Wiki Posts
Search

Four Seasons R/C BIATHLON - 5/30/09 - 3rd Annual

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 09:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jtveten
Brian, good thing you posted the Biathlon race times, or I would have been two hours late.

Is the 10:00 am opening of the track/pit area and the 12:00 noon racing start going to be the new on road Saturday race Schedule? I hope so, because it makes it more appealing, for those that have a longer commute, to leave earlier or stay and get some extra track time.
I don't think that is in Gary's plans, just opened up early to get the races going.

Originally Posted by Miskhomatic
A big Thank You to Four Seasons and all the folks who put this together. It was a great day and the racing was a blast. I look forward to heading down to Oly again for a fun day of racing. After running the relatively small F1 class, I was wishing I had brought the sedan. I will have to make sure it is in the truck the next time I head down!
Originally Posted by jtveten
A great big thanks to Gary, Brian and the crew. Great job, lots of fun.
Kudos to the person responsible for the video. Mark and I will be joining in the F1 class this Saturday, as well as a few more. We should have 10 to 12 F1's this Saturday. Should be awesome racing. The 13.5 sedan class has been the strongest so far, but the F1 class could be pushing it, with all the new kits that have been purchased recently.
The 4 wheel drive on road buggy class was a hit, for both the spectators and the drivers. Great to see some old and new faces.
Looking forward to this coming Saturday's race, maybe the 4 wheel drive outlaw guys will show up as well.
Thanks guys, we got lucky it all wen't sooooooooo smooth. Thursday we had some issues with the off road AMB loop, it was getting cars intermittently, we jerry rigged up a new loop and all was good.

Big thanks to Brian, If you weren't there to explain you plans, I don't think I would have figured it out!

I liked the F1 class, seems to be the onroad version of slash in the looks department.

I think If we are going to do a regular onroad slash class, we need to pickup some plastic ramps!

Great weather too!
Old 06-01-2009, 07:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Wow Zach in the house...nice to have a four seaons rep on the tech finally.....Welcome!!!!!!

Fun race too bad my stuff is junk...was fun to replace the chassis on my 2w..thanks to tim for the loaner offer but i had to get that chassis on ....But i do thank you for saving me from carpel tunnel by letting me use your screw gun......Racing was good...why I am yet to finish a onroad heat i have no idea......finally got my car to stop thermaling, only to break the steering...then to have a wheel fall off......maybe time to try a associated....but i had a great time and tried a f-1 car they are pretty fun i might have to get one......good show brian....get s better and bigger every year....