2009 Skagit River Raceway Summer Schedule

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2009 Skagit River Raceway Summer Schedule

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 08:03 PM
Tech Addict

yep it looks great i just wish some one less use it to where they can get rid of
the cabover where there can be more room for people can see or a pit lane for
the gas power there going to be more fun this year and the offroad racing going to be fun to see all you there dude when the track get tor up
Old 04-02-2009, 10:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

that is the longest most incohearant sentence i have ever read. that is 20 seconds of my life i will never get back.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by monty c
that is the longest most incohearant sentence i have ever read. that is 20 seconds of my life i will never get back.
Monty can u hear me laughin, damb thats funny.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:46 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default Secret Code

20 seconds! I spent 20 minutes trying to decode it. I thought it was a secret code used only by the Priory of the Scion. So much for that worthless linguistics class I took.

There is a secret message in Larry's post but you must be smart enough to decipher it. Keep trying!!!
Old 04-03-2009, 07:38 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mountmadness
yep it looks great i just wish some one less use it to where they can get rid of
the gas power there going to be more fun this year and the offroad racing going to be fun to see all you there dude when the track get tor up
Old 04-03-2009, 09:10 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by mountmadness
First off the Cab Over is going no where as noted at the last club meeting. Secondly why do we need a pit lane for the gas cars? Their races are only 5 minutes like the rest.
Also for OVAL information go to www.NORARCOVAL.com and look for 2009 Oval Schedule and rules.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:35 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Dude C.
The booth is in place and looks like it was ment to be there. Just have a few minor things to do and its operational. Thanks to Scott and K-Dog for there endless help.

Attachment 436439

Attachment 436440
Wow, that bad boy looks legit! I'll remember to bring my 10' ladder so I can pay for racing at the north window. What's the status on the track reconfig? Any pics?
Old 04-03-2009, 10:38 AM
Tech Initiate

This will be my first year running on this track and i cant wait, just need the rain to go away. I would be more than happy to lend a helping hand with the track just let me know when.
Old 04-03-2009, 11:12 AM
Tech Adept

The RD booth looks great guys.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:09 PM
Tech Adept

Default Track

Are we working on the track this weekend or is it too waterlogged? The forecast has no rain Sat. and Sun but I haven't seen the track and it could be still partially underwater.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:25 PM
Tech Elite

I was by the track the other day, the off road is a mud bog, dont think any work will be done on it. the oval didnt look to bad as far as muddy goes, never know till you walk up to it, the weather helped all the gravel and rocks come to the top though. its going to need some help for sure.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:32 PM
Tech Adept

Default Spring Break!!!

Next week I'm on spring break, so just post if and when we are working and I will be there to supervise.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:57 PM
Tech Addict

There will be NO track work done this weekend on the off-road. As Monty pointed out, it is way to muddy. You can barely walk on it without falling.
Kev, Matty, & I will be there in the afternoon on Sat. to finish up the RD booth, but thats about it.
We will post on here when we plan on working the track, everyone is invited to help We look forward to meeting those of you new to Skagit River Raceway this year, I think you'll like it.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:38 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dude C.
This year Monster trucks will run with the truggies, if any show up. Novice is only for 1/10 scale.
Thanks for the reply. I have a few more questions. What time does racing start/finish? I'd really like to race but I have to be at work between 9 and 10 pm on the weekends.

Are brushless and lipos okay? If so is there a limit on cells? Do electric and gas run together?

My son would like to race in novice with a rustler. Are brushless and lipos okay in novice class?

Is there somewhere else I should be looking for answers to my questions? Thanks again.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tekcor1
Thanks for the reply. I have a few more questions. What time does racing start/finish? I'd really like to race but I have to be at work between 9 and 10 pm on the weekends.

Are brushless and lipos okay? If so is there a limit on cells? Do electric and gas run together?

My son would like to race in novice with a rustler. Are brushless and lipos okay in novice class?

Is there somewhere else I should be looking for answers to my questions? Thanks again.
Here is the rules for this years racing. As far as the time to be done, i couldn't tell ya that. last year when been outa there as early as 9:30pm and late as 12:30am.

2009 Skagit River Raceway Summer Schedule-09-schedule-rules-001.jpg

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.