Old 02-17-2009, 04:55 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

don't make me....
Old 02-17-2009, 07:44 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

1/12th superstock- 13.5 only or 13.5/19t
there are a couple of guys over here that want to come to regoinals but don't have Brushless

then I would like to know which is going to be the bigger class
WGT or Outlaw WGT
I want to race where all the competion is going to be,I already have 4 cells and lipos just need to buy a motor just not sure which one yet 17.5 or 13.5
I'm also going to run 13.5 rubber TC

thanks for the info
Old 02-17-2009, 08:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Casey Belarde
1/12th superstock- 13.5 only or 13.5/19t
there are a couple of guys over here that want to come to regoinals but don't have Brushless

then I would like to know which is going to be the bigger class
WGT or Outlaw WGT
I want to race where all the competion is going to be,I already have 4 cells and lipos just need to buy a motor just not sure which one yet 17.5 or 13.5
I'm also going to run 13.5 rubber TC

thanks for the info
19t motor is no longer in the 12th class,just 13.5
Old 02-17-2009, 09:00 PM
Tech Regular

so its been switch to only 13.5 only in ROAR events I know it was voted that way in the NWIC series I think?
I thought the rule still listed 19t as a super stock motor also
just wondering not trying to cause any problems
Old 02-18-2009, 07:29 AM
Tech Elite

Hey Casey glad you guys are heading over... not sure how to answer that as far as WGT or OGT.... I hate to start any more drama, but I think there my be more OGT cars....... I know we have 6 in our team that will run that did not last weekend.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:52 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by MAD916
Hey Casey glad you guys are heading over... not sure how to answer that as far as WGT or OGT.... I hate to start any more drama, but I think there my be more OGT cars....... I know we have 6 in our team that will run that did not last weekend.
thanks I guess I play it by ear when I get there will you have both 17.5 and 13.5 motors in stock?

should I just sign up for one then switch it pending entries?
like I said I want to bang some doors I meant be where the comp. is at LOL
Old 02-18-2009, 08:01 AM
Tech Elite

I know what you ean Casey....... guess we will a bit and see how the entries stack up.
Old 02-18-2009, 08:02 AM
Tech Elite

Posted from the other NW thread:

Fred, Fred, Fred.......

Results were up on our site within 12 hrs. Mr Dutemple stepped right up and help carry the points for us all season, think it may have been Steve last year. It is all this group effort that makes the NWIC a great series to race and a great group of guy to hang out with

We don't need to fix anything Fred, please just leave us alone.

And Guys...... I was trying to be very diplomatic and Fred had asked if we would lift the suspension and let him race the regional's. In a moment of weakness I said yes but................... Once again you have proven yourself to be what we all said about you this weekend.

Suspension back in effect: The needs of the many out way the needs of a few.... and I know 30 to 50 guys that will have a great time without you…..
Old 02-18-2009, 09:21 AM
Tech Legend

Fred, Fred, Fred.......

Results were up on our site within 12 hrs. Mr Dutemple stepped right up and help carry the points for us all season, think it may have been Steve last year. It is all this group effort that makes the NWIC a great series to race and a great group of guy to hang out with

And Guys...... I was trying to be very diplomatic and Fred had asked if we would lift the suspension and let him race the regional's. In a moment of weakness I said yes but................... Once again you have proven yourself to be what we all said about you this weekend.

Suspension back in effect: The needs of the many out way the needs of a few.... and I know 30 to 50 guys that will have a great time without you…..

You fitch the stick well , every Roar Rep I`v met in the N/w all my years has been such as you are now ....
Old 02-18-2009, 09:36 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry
You fitch the stick well , every Roar Rep I`v met in the N/w all my years has been such as you are now ....

anybody get the decoder code for this one.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:08 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Fred, Fred, Fred.......

I am not going to enter the regional, but you might try reading the ROAR rules.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:45 AM
Tech Elite

Not a ROAR Rep Cherry...... just the owner of an "RC Country Club" trying to protect it's members

We were begged by the racers to host this event, no other motive. heck with a good turnout we could only loose a few hundred bucks this race.

We do this because we love it.................
Old 02-18-2009, 10:51 AM
Tech Regular

Well said Mark .

Rick
Old 02-18-2009, 11:41 AM
Tech Legend

Not a ROAR Rep Cherry...... just the owner of an "RC Country Club" trying to protect it's members

We were begged by the racers to host this event, no other motive. heck with a good turnout we could only loose a few hundred bucks this race.

We do this because we love it.................

I`m not a Roar rep , but you sure are !

All I have to say ...

now go back to your love
Old 02-18-2009, 02:34 PM
Tech Elite

It came to our attention(still learning this promoter thing) that we need to get the rubber tire for the event spec'd out. In the interets of trying to save money for the racer and keep things simple, we will continue the spec tires as the sorex 28's and 32's. The tech procedure will be the same as used in the NWIC this year.

Does anybody elese smell somthing rotten in here??????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.