Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Central Oregon Slash Meet

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 03:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

Exclamation Central Oregon Slash Meet

Looking for anyone to get together for Slash racing. A date would be decided once we find how many would be interested.I do have some possibilities for tracks. Any additional info on where to race would be welcome.
Old 09-26-2008, 07:52 PM
Tech Initiate

Default got two here.

Two racers here. I have GSM making two other channels available for one of us. Count us in!

Please use the Private Message function on this site for contact details!

Stock, I assume?
Old 09-27-2008, 08:51 AM
Tech Apprentice

I was counting on stock but was also thinking mild mods like Radios,Batteries, and direct wiring of the motors would be OK. Also RPM Suspension Arms Might be OK. Any Ideas?
Old 09-28-2008, 10:26 PM
Tech Initiate

Default kinda depends

i guess slash rules come second to actually having a slash meet a meet first, a track to work with and more than just 3 cars is more important to me than bling-bling arms.

fwiw, our two cars will be stock engines and 7.4 batteries for several months ahead.

any luck on where to run?
Old 09-29-2008, 10:36 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Slash Race

I am the other slash owner along with b4t4. Look forward to racing as soon as we get a track. Keep me informed.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by b4t4
i guess slash rules come second to actually having a slash meet a meet first, a track to work with and more than just 3 cars is more important to me than bling-bling arms.

fwiw, our two cars will be stock engines and 7.4 batteries for several months ahead.

any luck on where to run?
If your up north, Four Seasons is where the slash is at ...locally. Last thursday we had a D main in slash....we ususally average 20-30 slashs a week racing.....and yes bone stock other than radio and battery's...we allow direct wiring and a servo swap if needed but most just throw there radio gear in and run .....
Old 10-01-2008, 03:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

Right now I have some property that I am converting. Nothing fancy but it will work. Looking at the middle of the month for racing.
What other classes in electric would anyone be interested in?
Old 10-01-2008, 07:58 PM
Tech Initiate

Default middle of Oct.

thanks for offering the track, it is the important factor. please let us know if you would like any help with it. i would love to help out.

other classes, 1/10 19t 2wd buggy and 1/10 modified 2wd truck -- although i think the track design and battery selections help dictate the motor specification. i know of 3-6 owners of these that might be interested.

i only know of 2 1/10 4wd owners in the area and they pledge to run indoors only because of car maintenance. it is an awesome speed class and best with mod motors i think.

Dave at D's Hobbies is finally making a run at organizing a club with meeting tba, but the whole process sounds like it couldn't happen before the ground thaws in April '09.

i'm into racing, now:-)
Old 10-05-2008, 09:42 PM
Tech Initiate

Hi ESmith,
got some track building going on? can we check it out or help out?
-rob
Old 10-08-2008, 01:52 PM
Tech Initiate

Smile Sunday afternoon 10-12-08?

Anyone? Anyone? Private track in Tumalo ... it's on seventh street block from river in town. Anyone?
-rob.