Community
Wiki Posts
Search

In memory of Chris Turner

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 10:16 PM
Tech Adept

Mike, I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with You, Alex, and your family. I wish for you to find strength in your family and your friends who care very much for you.
call if you need anything...
woody
Old 09-10-2008, 12:55 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Mike, Thanks so much for calling me back, Even though I know your in rough shape it was good to hear from you. Try to find some strength in all the friends and family you have. I think we've all learned a lesson from this about appreciating each day, cause you never know. Its so easy to just think your friends and family will just always be there. I've had I've had a really tough year with my mom and almost lost her on quite a few occasions and its such a great amount of stress. I'm having her over to my apartment to just hang out and do nothing today to spend some quality time. If you can do it, I think it would be really good for you to try and make it to family fun night and just be with friends and have some good food. I know its probably kinda soon for something like that, but I think it could help.

Hang in there man,
Old 09-11-2008, 07:37 AM
Tech Adept

mike nobody ever knows what to say,the thing that comes to mind is to tell you your special and one of my best friends.I can come at the drop of a hat. Anything you need . May god help you and alex thru,comfort you and give you strenth to carry on. your verry special people. love the Anderson Familly
Old 09-12-2008, 11:58 PM
Tech Adept

Mike,
Just saw this and still cant believe it.....I just came on to lurk.....my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family,and especially your child.
Take care,God bless

Tony
Old 09-13-2008, 09:20 AM
Tech Rookie

my thoughts and prayers go out to mike and alex
Old 09-14-2008, 01:45 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Was great to see you two at the track. Wish I could have thought of something better to say. Wish I would have had the chance to meet Chris, I know she was a supportive, loving wife and mother. I was kinda lost for what to say, I'm not always good at coming up with the right words at the moment, but Just keep trying to be around friends as much as possible. I know its easier said than done.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:27 PM
Tech Initiate

Unhappy Mike & Alex

Mike & Alex,
We are very sad to hear of your loss. You both have our thoughts and prayers. Keep your chin up. Time slowly does heal.

Take Care,
The Goodmans
Old 09-20-2008, 12:32 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Unhappy Thank you all...

I would like to thank all of you who have posted all the kind words and specially thank all of you who showed up at my house to celebrate my wifes life and memories... I can't thank all of you enough and I just hope that you grabbed your loved ones and gave them a hug and told them just what they meant to you. I can't believe the emotions that I have had lately. I don't even think I can tell you what end is up...
I will return to R/C just don't know when.
I would also like to thank my sponsors who have all been understanding at this time.
Thank you all again.
Mike One not quite as sad but still sad little Piggy.