Tech Master

go getem Timmy!
Old 08-14-2008, 06:38 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

to much steering, no such thing, only not enough rear traction
Old 08-15-2008, 12:08 AM
Tech Regular

well today went good had to practice heats were i got to run with tebo and matt chambers the first round was a little ruff had bad tires but new tread on the secound round and i qualifed around 15 the secound round of practice timmy is doing good brownie is doing great in all three classes specialy truck looks like a champ
Old 08-15-2008, 08:04 AM
Tech Legend

Get her done Tres, you can go just as fast as those guys...
Old 08-15-2008, 07:31 PM
Regional Moderator

Friday from the nat's.

After a super hot day.

Quals day #1.

Tres looked pretty good in round 1. a few crashes kept him in the middle of the B.

Round 2 for him was a total blow out.

For me round 1 was a bit rough.
stock buggy was fast but not as stable as needed to be. And some kind of intermintant shut down near the end of the race cost a lap or 2.

round 2 got a bit better. Think I'm in the middle of the B pace. Need some fast laps tomorrow.

4wd was good in round 1 but the back end dampening was to low so on some of the rollers and landings the back end would jump out. and cause trouble.
round 2 fixed the rear end. but went a little to big with the pack so it wouldn't transfer weight to the front so it pushed like a pig.

Truck is a pile in round 1. Did some changes and it's slightly better but still way off pace.

only good part is the speed contol and motors are doing great. I just got to get a bit more grip on the landings.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:26 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

well get it together man, drop the buggy and/or 4wd and get the truck to the top in masters.

btw, the really big linebacker looking dude, thats gary obrien, thats who i battled in masters at on road nats
Old 08-15-2008, 11:48 PM
Tech Legend

Don`t worry Ritchie , I told um what to do ....
Old 08-16-2008, 08:51 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)

Come on Tim get that bucket working and throw it in the A

Tell Sherri I said Hi
Old 08-18-2008, 03:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Congrats to all!
Old 08-18-2008, 06:24 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

how did they end up?
Old 08-18-2008, 07:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 78 (100%+)
Default here ya go

Originally Posted by ckoetsch
how did they end up?
http://liverc.rccars.com/#
click "launch live scoring window".......then select event...roar electric offroad nationals, and then you can scroll through all of the classes.
Old 08-19-2008, 08:18 AM
Regional Moderator

Well after a week on the road. We have returned to the great NW. Over all it was a great experience. Although it was the worst race performance I have had in a long time. I ended up qualed 3rd in the D in 2wd stock. Finally got the car working good in the main. Finished first in the main. In 4wd super stock I was 7th on the grid. Again the car was good in the main. Went from the front to the back and back to the front finishing in the lead on the last lap. The masters truck was a bucket right the whole weekend, Tres spotted something on Cav's truck when it was in Tech. He had the rear shock in a 4th hole in the rear. I did some quick drill work in the pits and took a shot. After a little chat with Jim Cambell on the phone I did a adjustment on the speed control and motor. Talk about a difference. Truck was right on the money. And the Tekin stuff will soon be knocking over the world. Alas it was to late to show in the mains. I was knocking on the lead when a gust of wind on the back triple turned the truck into a kite. And a tough pipe on the down ramp from the elevation change put me back in the middle of the pack. Just held position for the rest of the race finishing 5th overall. I'll post a whole bunch of pictures in the photo bucket so take a look.
See you at the track.
Tim W.
Old 08-19-2008, 08:51 AM
Tech Legend

Well done Timmy and Tres !!!

your all champ`s , in my book anyway ...
Old 08-19-2008, 09:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Tim-eh, Tim-eh...

You'll get them next time!

When am I going to see you next; Walla Walla or Canby? I gotta get my 4wd Tim-eh-fied for the ECT.

Rest-up dude...

How come I didn't see Tres in the results anywhere? I'm either blind or Tres is a ROCK-STAR and used a stage name to keep the chickies at bay...
Old 08-19-2008, 09:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Exterminator
Well after a week on the road. We have returned to the great NW. Over all it was a great experience. Although it was the worst race performance I have had in a long time. I ended up qualed 3rd in the D in 2wd stock. Finally got the car working good in the main. Finished first in the main. In 4wd super stock I was 7th on the grid. Again the car was good in the main. Went from the front to the back and back to the front finishing in the lead on the last lap. The masters truck was a bucket right the whole weekend, Tres spotted something on Cav's truck when it was in Tech. He had the rear shock in a 4th hole in the rear. I did some quick drill work in the pits and took a shot. After a little chat with Jim Cambell on the phone I did a adjustment on the speed control and motor. Talk about a difference. Truck was right on the money. And the Tekin stuff will soon be knocking over the world. Alas it was to late to show in the mains. I was knocking on the lead when a gust of wind on the back triple turned the truck into a kite. And a tough pipe on the down ramp from the elevation change put me back in the middle of the pack. Just held position for the rest of the race finishing 5th overall. I'll post a whole bunch of pictures in the photo bucket so take a look.
See you at the track.
Tim W.

yeah i seen your truck race and i was cheering for ya. I also seen the wind hit your truck and take it sailing. better luck next year bro.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.