Washington Racers!

Old 09-13-2001, 06:25 PM
Tech Elite

So, anyone know when West Coast officially starts it's season? I'll be finishing up off-road on the 22nd, then the following weekend I hope to be racing at West Coast. What are the best tires now? I'm thinking of trying some 139Gs.

Speedo
Old 09-15-2001, 09:29 AM
Tech Initiate

What's up ladies. Looks like West Coast will begin the Fall/Winter Season on September 22nd. Ozite carpet track with new boards and no bumps is what I am hearing now. I will be there today, the 15th, to try out the new track and get the "X" setup for the season. Special thanks to Dave Gullickson of Axiom for supporting me with the horsepower this year. Axiom finished in the top four positions in modified sedan at the Northwest Touring Car Championships this year. Power and prices are great, check them out at www.axiommotors.com.

Talk at ya laters,

Greg Anderson
Old 09-15-2001, 09:31 AM
Tech Initiate

Speedo,

Tires at West Coast that are hooking up are Sorex 20 and 24. The Yokomo's have worked well also, but with a little less traction. Maybe we'll see you and the pops soon.

Greg
Old 09-15-2001, 02:59 PM
Tech Elite

Hey Greg, good to see you found the site...New boards, as in pipes, or boards?

Off-road is finishing up down here...I think we'll race the 22nd, then hopefully come up to WC the following weekend...I think I'm gonna get one of those S60, they look cool Anyone tried one?

Josh
Old 09-25-2001, 03:30 PM
Tech Rookie

Whos racing this weekend at West Coast??
Old 09-25-2001, 08:03 PM
Tech Elite

Hey racer-X, are you Will? I think my Dad and I are planning on coming up the first weekend of October, as next weekend is our last off-road race.
Old 09-26-2001, 09:02 AM
Tech Regular

Everyone,

The carpet season has started at R/C Plus Hobbies in Salem OR. We are currently racing on Tue. & Thur. evenings, start time of 7pm. Saterday racing will start on Oct. 13. There will be a special 1 day race on the 20th of Oct. The race on the 20th is to raise money for the recent tragidies in New York & Washington. There will be no race entry fees, donations will be accepted in place of entry fees. There will be a free lunch and some great deals in the hobby shop. I will let you know more as I find them out.

Chad
Old 09-29-2001, 10:34 AM
Tech Elite

I ordered some 139G tires and yok firm inserts, and an S60 body

Are you still running that TC3 Greg
Old 09-30-2001, 08:15 PM
Tech Initiate

Josh,

I am running a XXX-S now, but have not parted with the TC-3. Not a big turnout this Saturday due to the nice weather, but had alot of time to work on the Losi and am very pleased with it. Tried many new things to the car this Saturday, and I got it working really well. Been having a speed problem last couple of weeks, but with some guidance on brushes from Darren, got the power back. Hope to see you guys out soon. Sound like you should be done with Off-Road in Walla Walla now.

Talk at ya soon.

Greg
Old 10-01-2001, 03:59 PM
Tech Rookie

No this is the other Greg, you know the slow one!! But not for long baby!
Old 10-01-2001, 05:01 PM
Tech Elite

Greg R. with the TC3 FT! Hey dude

Greg A. Interesting that you got a XXX-S, if I recall correctly you were saying it was all hype Yeah, my Dad and I plan to show up this weekend. Any more yokomo's there?

Josh
Old 10-01-2001, 09:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Hey folks, we will need a ROAR region 11 director this year. Gary Bennett has decided to step down. It’s not a tough job, but we do need somebody to be our liaison with ROAR-have some input and whatever else they do. Anyone care to take on the job?
Step up-it can’t be that tough of a job if Gary did it! JUST KIDDING Gary! Spokane? Tri-Cities? Portland? Idaho? Alaska?

Micro racing is taking off at the Rain- planning a big 1 day race- Anyone interested? We could also do the Mini Z’s-there’s a lot of them out there! Hopped up and stock.

Our point series starts this week. Check our site for more info-new spec classes and such. We have 12th scales for rent to race on Fridays and maybe Sat. Tamiya on every other Sunday-starting Oct. 14th.
Other dates- 3rd annual Slugfest, Nov. 3 & 4 ---A Halloween race under black lights-Wed. Oct. 31---Holiday Charity race on Dec. 9---Truck-A-Palooza II-probably after Jan. 2002. Still working on a CanAm-another invitational-and others. Tri-Cities has a 2 day on Dec. 1&2. Lots of good racing!
Old 10-02-2001, 05:01 AM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Does anyone have an email addy for Darren in Tri Cities? Theres a couple of us that would like to make it down for his December race. Even a phone number for his shop would be great. Thanks.

Gary F.
Old 10-02-2001, 07:21 AM
Tech Elite

I checked the schedule/bulliton things we got, and they don't have email. His PN is (509) 375-4995

Silver, I think you have the right idea by renting out cars, a great way to get new people into the hobby
Old 10-02-2001, 08:06 PM
Tech Elite

I think Darren said his email was [email protected]

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.