Search
Like Tree2Likes

Summer Rage Anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 12:10 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)

Corey you coming?

Last edited by dgullickson; 07-07-2008 at 10:46 PM.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hal Hudson
Make it a figure 8 with a couple jumps.
That would require a crossover, or an over/under.......... Or would it..... Hmmmmmmmmm. hahahaha.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:58 PM
Tech Regular

Default A SLASH WEEKEND

Great news for this weekend!

Jason and I ran our Slashes yesterday at Chris's and man we had a blast. It was fun running side by side, bumping and doing PIT maneuvers, (Pursuit Intervention Technique). Basically known as your in my way, so I will bump your @$$ and spin you the other way.

When we ran them last Saturday we had a great time. The focus was more on having fun with these things than racing. I tried a few PIT moves on Keith and Tim and they paid me back.

Hey, since these are new I hope someone shows up with parts. I might need some, after sending the NINJA slasher into the pipes, or push the STAV-MAN up over the sweeper, by accident of course.

Can't waitto have some fun.
Old 07-07-2008, 02:45 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by crashin73
Wow, Sorry Roy, Didnt know you disliked it so much. Had i Known, we wouldnt have worked our asses off for weeks, to come up with something new and different. Maybe next year we will make it flat with 20' wide lanes, that will save us a TON of time and money.

Cory that was a FUN FREAKING track so dont worry, you know ya did good

Originally Posted by dgullickson
Order placed for:

4 - 3009-01 Hit Men - blue compound (fits 1/8th buggy wheel)
4 - 3010-01 Cross Hairs - blue compound (fits 1/8th buggy wheel)
6 - 3303Y Rulux - 1/8th buggy wheel (yellow) - 4pc
4 - 3023-02 Goose Bumps - Green Compound (fits 2.2" truck wheel)
6 - 2024 GT2 Brake Disc (carbon fiber)

I can up the order if anyone wants anything, but I need to know in 2 hours, you can PM me or e-mail what you want. The above is mainly for me with some extra's
um Isnt this Tim's thread, I know yer buddies and all, but dosent he have Tires as well

Oh and my 38 Gator Softs came in and a few 1/8 Boa Softs as well

LOL

Sorry couldnt resist....

Originally Posted by crashin73
That would require a crossover, or an over/under.......... Or would it..... Hmmmmmmmmm. hahahaha.

Over Unders ROCK!!!! Unless ya cant make it over it....LOL

Originally Posted by boogerdan
Great news for this weekend!

Jason and I ran our Slashes yesterday at Chris's and man we had a blast. It was fun running side by side, bumping and doing PIT maneuvers, (Pursuit Intervention Technique). Basically known as your in my way, so I will bump your @$$ and spin you the other way.

When we ran them last Saturday we had a great time. The focus was more on having fun with these things than racing. I tried a few PIT moves on Keith and Tim and they paid me back.

Hey, since these are new I hope someone shows up with parts. I might need some, after sending the NINJA slasher into the pipes, or push the STAV-MAN up over the sweeper, by accident of course.

Can't waitto have some fun.
Not many SLASH specific parts avalable yet, but Ill have all my Stampede/Rustler stuff with me

oh and Boogerdan........

ITS ON BABY!!!!!!!!

Stav
Old 07-07-2008, 02:54 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by stavman

um Isnt this Tim's thread, I know yer buddies and all, but dosent he have Tires as well

Oh and my 38 Gator Softs came in and a few 1/8 Boa Softs as well

LOL

Sorry couldnt resist....
;-)

Last edited by dgullickson; 07-07-2008 at 10:47 PM.
Old 07-07-2008, 02:57 PM
Tech Champion

Uh last I checked this is Chris Wood's thread, and there is no on-site hobbyshop listed ;-)
Just poking at ya Dave

Its all good.....

from my count there will be about 4 hobby shop/dealers/suppliers at This race

Should be able ta get anything ya need

oh and I May get a set of 1/10 truck goosbumps from ya Dave... Seemed good on Sulivans Mod truck at Pasco

Stav
Old 07-07-2008, 04:44 PM
Tech Adept

would any of the hobbby shops going happen to have a kyosho skid-plate for the truggy (rear). i know its kind of random lol
Old 07-07-2008, 04:44 PM
Tech Adept

sorry double post
Old 07-07-2008, 05:19 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

dave - i see your running 1/8 buggy. if a bowtie is the tire most people run, the crosshairs are the way to go. if they are running crime fighters than run the hitmen. im not sure if anyone will be running holeshots, but if they do dd's are better, imo. good luck to all this weekend.
Old 07-07-2008, 05:40 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Crime/BT combo worked great all day on buggy. TQ with VERY worn out ones, they worked awesome when the track was wet. After MT main everyone said the track was getting slicker than snot as it dried so I ran new ones in the main, they were hooked. The Go flamed due to not having enough pit men and having to get some fuel from a marshall, resting the car on the pipes. I couldn't clean it out with the tires in the dirt, was worried about blinding my fueler, so it loaded up. It was all good.
Truck was anyone's guess when it got dry, evidently bald BT's worked but Gators and Crimes sure didn't for me. Wet track was great, dry was bad.
Old 07-07-2008, 06:49 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stavman
Just poking at ya Dave

Its all good.....

from my count there will be about 4 hobby shop/dealers/suppliers at This race

Should be able ta get anything ya need

oh and I May get a set of 1/10 truck goosbumps from ya Dave... Seemed good on Sulivans Mod truck at Pasco

Stav
Attention: hobby shop/dealers/suppliers coming to this race.

This is my sons first big race (third race of any kind), he drives a Losi XXX-T like its a ball in a pin ball machine. Bring parts for 1/10 scale, I will bring my wallet. He will be racing all weekend.

Second thought the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I will be running xxx-cr bring parts for that too.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:24 PM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by Devilmanak
Crime/BT combo worked great all day on buggy. TQ with VERY worn out ones, they worked awesome when the track was wet.
Better get a set of those Dave ...

Make sure to bevel the outside row on the Crimefrighter`s....
Old 07-07-2008, 09:45 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry
Better get a set of those Dave ...

Make sure to bevel the outside row on the Crimefrighter`s....
I think I am good on tires, got the JC's coming and ordered some crimefighters as well, think I spent ~500.00 just on tires

Cameron - I will have an extra XXX-T with me and I have some parts as well, or you can stop by and say hi
Old 07-07-2008, 09:48 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Mikey Hudson
dave - i see your running 1/8 buggy. if a bowtie is the tire most people run, the crosshairs are the way to go. if they are running crime fighters than run the hitmen. im not sure if anyone will be running holeshots, but if they do dd's are better, imo. good luck to all this weekend.
Your not coming? I dont get a rematch? Oh well, atleast now I might have a chance in GT..

I got everything you mentioned coming, will be here Wed., course some will go to my 1/8 sponsor
Old 07-07-2008, 10:00 PM
Tech Legend

I think I am good on tires, got the JC's coming and ordered some crimefighters as well, think I spent ~500.00 just on tires

Cameron - I will have an extra XXX-T with me and I have some parts as well, or you can stop by and say hi
Sorry to break to yeah , 1 set of bowfighter`s , that`s all you needed....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.