Originally Posted by slidejob26
NO $H*T!!
He's every where.
Old 08-14-2008, 09:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by crawlingrock
He's every where.
MountMadness.............What does that mean exactly..............My little dog has Mount Madness..........tries mounting everything..............Larry...I think you should squeeze a "bike" in there somewhere...............Maybe
Old 08-15-2008, 12:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Alright, I'm up there tomorrow for some racing.

What tires have you guys found to work best on that surface? I've got Crimefighters, Hole Shots and Eclipses to work with right now.
Old 08-15-2008, 08:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by t0adman
Alright, I'm up there tomorrow for some racing.

What tires have you guys found to work best on that surface? I've got Crimefighters, Hole Shots and Eclipses to work with right now.
Your on target toadman bring what ya got.
Old 08-17-2008, 10:02 AM
Tech Master

Race # 8 in the books even with as hot as it was. Will have results up soon.
Old 08-17-2008, 11:53 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

man was it hot!! track has definatley taken some abuse
2 rounds to go, we'll look over the track in the next 2 weeks. See if we can do some patch work and limp it through the rest of the season.
Old 08-17-2008, 12:40 PM
rwm
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Talking

had fun the boys did not toast any moters in the hot sun. crt was fun as always. But need to put more time into my gas truck. bad dif does not work
on ruff track haha. so with time off its time to put some time in with my gas truck. and hopefully get things working right with it. the boys all done so there is no work at the track. so next time we can all go racing and have fun.
you did a good job with the track see you at the track
Old 08-17-2008, 07:07 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by rwm
had fun the boys did not toast any moters in the hot sun. crt was fun as always. But need to put more time into my gas truck. bad dif does not work
on ruff track haha. so with time off its time to put some time in with my gas truck. and hopefully get things working right with it. the boys all done so there is no work at the track. so next time we can all go racing and have fun.
you did a good job with the track see you at the track
Rod
Good to hear the boys cars held together! I'm sure I speak for most of us when I say to thank your boys from all us on their high energy corner marsheling especially during practice when there is usually nobody out there to flip us back over. Thanks Mel & Matt!
Sorry I broke and left you out there alone to chase Mr. Majorie in CRT.
Maybe we we need to try a tag team aproach. We aren't giving up Mike.

Last edited by Turn&Burn; 08-17-2008 at 09:39 PM.
Old 08-17-2008, 07:58 PM
Tech Addict

Nobuddy i did it on my owen but dude c. showed me how to get here. Darn it now i have to fix my car before Friday race i didnt brake an A arm im having fun larning how to fix it Mat & Mell you are doing lot better.
Old 08-17-2008, 09:21 PM
rwm
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Turn&Burn
Rod
Good to here the boys cars held together! I'm sure I speak for most of us when I say to thank your boys from all us on their high energy corner marsheling especially during practice when there is usually nobody out there to flip us back over. Thanks Mel & Matt!
Sorry I broke and left you out there alone to chase Mr. Majorie in CRT.
Maybe we we need to try a tag team aproach. We aren't giving up Mike.
hey ron I like that aproach. If i can get in front of Majorie I put the block on him @ you go by. got more crt.5 parts in it's time to go racing boyz
Old 08-18-2008, 02:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Thanks to Todd, Ron and everyone else who helped me with pitting and general advice when needed. I had a blast racing with you guys and with a little more practice hope to make that A Main after qualifying instead of bumping up from the B (which I missed by a spot). Drive slower and stay on the wheels (repeat to myself over and over).

The track is holding up remarkably well considering the pounding it takes. The worst spot seems to be the launch ramp for the larger left to right table top. It developed a nice pit in the middle and was causing the nose of most buggies to dig in. A little fill and pack should fix it. Great job keeping it in shape everyone.

Right now I plan to make it up for the Aug 30 race day. I should have my buddy Jeff in tow as well. We're an hour drive from the track and have had relatively no practice (well, I've had some but Jeff has never seen it). Is there a way to get some additional practice time in or is it just controlled practice on race day?
Old 08-18-2008, 04:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default Todd

Todd,
Get there really early and you can practice all you want up until around 11;30-noon. Then its controlled practrice (Somewhat.LOL)Otherwise you can use the track any time (day) you want, just won't have access to the big drivers stand........any day except friday from 5pm on (Oval Racing) and Saturday for the offroad....but I think they open up the big drivers stand pretty early.....8am or so.
Old 08-18-2008, 08:56 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by t0adman
Thanks to Todd, Ron and everyone else who helped me with pitting and general advice when needed. I had a blast racing with you guys and with a little more practice hope to make that A Main after qualifying instead of bumping up from the B (which I missed by a spot). Drive slower and stay on the wheels (repeat to myself over and over).

The track is holding up remarkably well considering the pounding it takes. The worst spot seems to be the launch ramp for the larger left to right table top. It developed a nice pit in the middle and was causing the nose of most buggies to dig in. A little fill and pack should fix it. Great job keeping it in shape everyone.

Right now I plan to make it up for the Aug 30 race day. I should have my buddy Jeff in tow as well. We're an hour drive from the track and have had relatively no practice (well, I've had some but Jeff has never seen it). Is there a way to get some additional practice time in or is it just controlled practice on race day?

Todd
Glad to hear you had a good time, hope to see ya again at the next one. Johnny's a little confused. When we get to the track on Sat and open the gates, it doesn't mean it's practice time. We do maitence to the track and setup shop for a day of racin. Practice starts at 11AM. But any other day you can practice all ya want but Fri it shuts down at 5pm.
Old 08-18-2008, 08:59 PM
Tech Master

Results from Race #8

N.O.R.A. SATURDAY NIGHT SUMMER OFF-ROAD SERIES-8-race-results-001.jpg

N.O.R.A. SATURDAY NIGHT SUMMER OFF-ROAD SERIES-8-race-results-002.jpg

N.O.R.A. SATURDAY NIGHT SUMMER OFF-ROAD SERIES-8-race-results-003.jpg

Doy, I know what your thinkin and I already fixed it in the points.
Old 08-18-2008, 09:02 PM
Tech Master

Skagit River Raceway Saturday Night Series Points Update After Race #8

The total is minus the 2 throwouts.

N.O.R.A. SATURDAY NIGHT SUMMER OFF-ROAD SERIES-8-points-update-001.jpg

N.O.R.A. SATURDAY NIGHT SUMMER OFF-ROAD SERIES-8-points-update-002.jpg

N.O.R.A. SATURDAY NIGHT SUMMER OFF-ROAD SERIES-8-points-update-003.jpg

N.O.R.A. SATURDAY NIGHT SUMMER OFF-ROAD SERIES-8-points-update-004.jpg

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.