multipost holly cow!!!!

multipost holly cow!!!!

multipost holly cow!!!!

multipost holly cow!!!!

multipost holly cow!!!!

multipost holly cow!!!!

multipost holly cow!!!!

multipost holly cow!!!!

Last edited by Exterminator; 02-12-2008 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Stavman trying to raise his post count.
Old 02-11-2008, 02:18 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Call Mikes RC world in Bellingham, 360-733-3662. There is an indoor track at Mike's currently and they are planning on building a out door track also.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:11 PM
Tech Master

well after talk to dude the game plan is 3 track and finals to be in pasco or wenatchee still not set in stone but what is set is cod race or church of the dirt i was going to do the state of oregon but tim row has step up and is doing oregon so i am going to step up and be director of the washington state pro series western division

i would like to see the first race indoor cause we live in the north west and it rain here from time to time lol

1st round may 10th open {tacoma raceway }?????
2nd round june 7th church of the dirt !!!!!
3rd round july 26th open

4th round will be the east and west together showing the east how the west was won !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go west

let me know what you think

ninja's traveling road show

ninj

Last edited by kardoctor; 02-14-2008 at 10:27 PM.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:45 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by kardoctor
STAVS INTERPRETATION!!!!well after I talk'd to dude the game plan is 3 track's and finals to be in Pasco or Wenatchee still not set in stone but what is set is C.O.D track or Church of the dirt i was going to do the state of oregon but Tim Rowe has steped up and is doing Oregon so i am going to step up and be the Director of the washington state RC Pro series western division

i would like to see the first race indoor cause we live in the north west and it rain's here from time to time lol

1st round may 10th open {tacoma raceway }?????
2nd round june 7th church of the dirt !!!!!
3rd round july 26th open

4th round will be the east and west together showing the east how ther west was won !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go west

ninj
Ok lets Talk... Now Scott may not want to do a Race on Saturday... He has a HUGE showing on those days, now depending on the turn out, ya may wann check with him... It May need to be a Sunday race.... I know we can get 40-60 guys.. Indoors..... Nitro In May.... Should be fun

2nd round Church of the Dirt... Nice HUGE track... Great People.... what more can ya ask for....

3rd round.... Skaggit...... Seems they have a Great Track and following... Olympia, yup Indoors but who Knows... Hey Maybe C&C's will e in the mix by then
I would like to see the FINAL"S as close to us as possible, pasco is the easiest for us to get to... Wenatchee is a LONG drive for a 1 day race... Maybe the Finals is a two day race....

Nice Job Ninja!!!

next time just run the posting by me so everyone can read it... Not everyone speaks DUDE language.... Kidding.. Love ya

Stav
Old 02-11-2008, 09:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stavman
Ok lets Talk... Now Scott may not want to do a Race on Saturday... He has a HUGE showing on those days, now depending on the turn out, ya may wann check with him... It May need to be a Sunday race.... I know we can get 40-60 guys.. Indoors..... Nitro In May.... Should be fun

2nd round Church of the Dirt... Nice HUGE track... Great People.... what more can ya ask for....

3rd round.... Skaggit...... Seems they have a Great Track and following... Olympia, yup Indoors but who Knows... Hey Maybe C&C's will e in the mix by then
I would like to see the FINAL"S as close to us as possible, pasco is the easiest for us to get to... Wenatchee is a LONG drive for a 1 day race... Maybe the Finals is a two day race....

Nice Job Ninja!!!

next time just run the posting by me so everyone can read it... Not everyone speaks DUDE language.... Kidding.. Love ya

Stav

there just isn't enough comedy in these forums...

Last edited by Mike Dana; 02-12-2008 at 10:47 AM. Reason: clarify what I was laughing at...
Old 02-11-2008, 09:53 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Mike Dana

there just isn't enough comedy in these forums...

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY.... HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY

It's all about HAVING FREAKING FUN

LOL

Stav
Old 02-11-2008, 09:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Sorry bout not being able to hold your event at the Skagit. Things like planning are starting earlier and earlier each year. Our track is big and fun but this year we'll have the lights in so no runnin the main on the oval this year.Our schedule is about to be released and our 3 day is gonna fall on that weelkend but I think Scotty talked to Mike bout that anyway.
Old 02-11-2008, 10:10 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Dude C.
Sorry bout not being able to hold your event at the Skagit. Things like planning are starting earlier and earlier each year. Our track is big and fun but this year we'll have the lights in so no runnin the main on the oval this year.Our schedule is about to be released and our 3 day is gonna fall on that weelkend but I think Scotty talked to Mike bout that anyway.
So Bump This race..... August is wide open.. Kinda..

ALL up in the air now

ALL about what we make it

And lets make it KILLER

Stav
Old 02-11-2008, 10:12 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

4th round will be the east and west together showing the east how ther west was won !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go west

ninj

what do i think i think the west is going to get there butts handed to them. lol lol

no should be fun hope it come together in time.
Old 02-12-2008, 06:17 AM
Tech Elite

Right on Mike! I got the thread going for ya.

June 7 works for us

Mikes RC in Bellingham is building an outdoor track for this year so if the weather turned bad the race could move indoor.

They also said their real flexible on dates.

I should let them know if their in this or not now.

Could they be a track this year? let me know Mike.

Tracy
Old 02-12-2008, 08:28 AM
Tech Legend

I`ll support this one .....

sorry....
Old 02-12-2008, 11:18 AM
Tech Elite

Mike, another possibility is,

J & S Rc Hobbies Plus
10305 State Ave # B
Marysville, WA 98271

I talked to John there and he said fine but his parking situation is in question untill April, when he may get more parking. If not it's a bit limited.

The track is about 60 x 100 which isnt bad. He said just do a short track set up. He said they get a good turnout most the time around 60.

Another good note is that their just off I5 a very short distance in Everett.
Old 02-12-2008, 11:38 AM
Tech Addict

One thing that I would like to see is details on the tracks that are participating in the WRPSW. You know track size, topology, track material, etc... This way racers can have an idea on how to setup thier cars for that track. Is that possible?
I know COD's setup.
Old 02-12-2008, 07:46 PM
Tech Master

very true i talk with scott wills from there he was going to contact the off road track guy and let me know if they would be able to host a race

Originally Posted by Leopard1
Right on Mike! I got the thread going for ya.

June 7 works for us

Mikes RC in Bellingham is building an outdoor track for this year so if the weather turned bad the race could move indoor.

They also said their real flexible on dates.

I should let them know if their in this or not now.

Could they be a track this year? let me know Mike.

Tracy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.