Wiki Posts
Search

antics on drivers stand

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2003, 09:13 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs down antics on drivers stand

last nights scuffle on the stand at the end of racing was deplorable to say the least, it should never get that heated,hackin perceived or not,both parties involved shame shame. luckily only a few kids present, afew too many anyhow, they should'nt be shown that display, PISS poor for our sport. Enough Said
Old 02-23-2003, 09:22 AM
Tech Regular

Default Hey

Whats up Mike?
Old 02-23-2003, 09:25 AM

wow, it finally got to that.
Old 02-23-2003, 10:20 AM
Tech Legend

Busman ,

I agree , It had to be one of the most embarrassing moments in my R/c career !

Threatening to start fights over a toy car race.... Real bad !!

three racers involve:

One , young & sick with the bug ( I can excuss)

The other , sponsored & old enought to know better...

then.......

ME !!!!

Right in the middle of it, and try as I may, to stay out of trouble, I seem to be the one to point the finger at & blame....

Well , in my own self defence, I never once in the whole points race went to anyone and blame their driving on my bad results.
I go to the management for that....

And called me a hack, if that helps you, I really do try to be as clean as possible.....

Even with racers doing their best to be dirty .

I just can`t do it !! ( drive dirty)

Last edited by Wild Cherry; 02-23-2003 at 10:23 AM.
Old 02-23-2003, 11:34 AM
Tech Adept

Sure glad people do this for fun!
Is it safe to assume that anybody who was fighting over a race was asked to please pack up and not return?

A sponsored driver involved? Wonder what the sponsoring company will do when somebody who witnessed this sends a letter about how their products are being represented.

Or, maybe I'm off base, and it's ok to fight at a family oriented place and not be penalized.
Old 02-23-2003, 12:01 PM
Tech Addict

Default hack attack..

..to bad i was right there..i turned around at the end of the race and they were already yellin ,dustin punched cherry in the chest thats when i grabbed dustin and yanked him back .. twice ... i was just tryin to end the conflict between them
dustin may not be the Cleanest driver but many watched the race and concluded ..cherry hacked a few drivers without a doubt more than once.
george..your a exelent driver good at helping new drivers and been in the hobby as long as anyone ...BUT when you drop to the level of hacking people for what ever reason you have or they have
none of the rest matters
if you would have won would you be able to feel good for the clean race that you drove or
all goes to try to take the gold and nobody matters
think about it..
denying that you cant stup to the level of dirty driving in your last post is your own coverup look in the mirror and change

people will respect you for your level of profesionalism
complete the profesionalism that you have
show the world that a person can never hack and still win thats how it should be
make it right.........
Old 02-23-2003, 04:12 PM
Mal

People who yell on the drivers stand or yell at people should be asked not to return to the track in my opinion. Those kind of people drive buisness away from the track.

Hacking should be handled by the race announcer. The person hacks someone? Fine then there will be a stop and go penalty. See how many times that person hacks when he's constantly a lap down because of stop and go penalties. If winning is that important then you have personal issues and need to seek help.
Old 02-23-2003, 07:57 PM
Tech Master

wasn't trying to stir anything up,just an admonishment to keep in perspective what George said, we forget we are just big boys with toys.
Old 02-23-2003, 08:48 PM
Tech Regular

Default DANG

I didn't know that D.A Punched cherry in the chest two times.You are also right about taking racing seriously, it is ok to take it seriously and have fun, but there is also a taking it seriously and just trying to win, that is when you start to drive bad i have experienced this myself.
You guys are also right about people that fight should be asked to pack up and leave. That kind of stuff scares people and they may not come back.
Cherry you have been a good friend of mine for a long time you helped me get started in the whole racing thing,But you have to buck up and not take this so seriously, not just you every one.

So peice out homies and i will se you on the two day race.

And who has some right caster blocks for the losi xxx buggy that they do not want? Everyone is out of them and i only have one for the big two day race i have got to get my hands on some of them.
Se ya guys later and have a good week, and allways remember do not drink and drive i mean look at poor mike.
Old 02-24-2003, 02:11 PM
Tech Regular

Exclamation WTF

Hey, that was low.
Old 02-24-2003, 02:14 PM
Tech Regular

Default Playn

So are you going to come on friday and claim your pit space for the in doodr champs?
Old 02-24-2003, 04:14 PM

i like your tag line mike, but you actually read it and not hear it in the song i can't understand where all the genius talk came from,
Old 02-25-2003, 09:37 AM
Tech Regular

Ritchie

Uhh, what?
Old 02-25-2003, 09:42 AM

i am the eggman,,,,,,,, the beatles,,,, i'll explain later
Old 02-25-2003, 03:25 PM
Tech Master

Default Fight Club

Hopefully some day everyone will realize what we are doing.......

we are racing TOY CARS for fun.........

and it's not like its the gas guys or the electric guys, its the same people time and time again causing the conflict......those people just need to realize that they are causing the conflict!! Not assume that its a consperacy for everyone to take them out of the race..........

here is a new concept----- if every time you race, and everyone calles you a hack, but you think that everyone else is hacking YOU ...........but at the same time those same people manage to race cleanly with everyone else....... who do you really think the hack is???

If you can't figure this one out, or if you do, and it sounds like you----YOUR THE HACK!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.