New Off and On road indoor track!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2002, 08:54 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

(T)acoma (R)/(C) (R)aceway= TRCR
Old 12-27-2002, 01:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

ohhhh, now I feel really stupid that I didn't figure that one out.
thanks!
Old 12-28-2002, 09:51 AM
Tech Adept

I wouldnt bother with off-road its a dying breed. On-road is where its at, especially gas and electric touring car.

I cant wait for this place to be built, but man you have to have more than 3 races a year. Your 1/8 track in battleground is cool except for the fact there is hardly any races.

I wish you the best of luck though, its good to have guys like you who know what they want and they go out and do it. Having the money helps too. You have a beautilful facility in Battle Ground and I cant wait to see the new place.
Old 12-28-2002, 10:15 AM
TSB
Tech Master

LIL Champ- We are not with the battle ground facility. However there facility is beautiful. As for off road dying. I only think that is in this area for what ever reason. I really don't know why that is. New blood in the area may change that and we hope that it does!
Old 12-29-2002, 10:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

lilchamp, I disagree. Off-road racing is here, and it's gonna stay.
I'll make sure of it .
Old 12-30-2002, 06:04 PM
Tech Initiate

hey racerx thers a out door off road track that can run gas its in marysville its schmits they have a ok hobby shop but its a nice track
peace
Old 12-31-2002, 08:24 PM
Tech Regular

Default new track

IT SHURE WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE ANOTHER TRACK TO BE ABLE TO VENTURE OFF TO EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE
Old 01-02-2003, 10:48 AM
Tech Adept

Default pfeiffer wanting a new track!

Hey Pfeiffer, before you go wondering to visit new tracks you need to get a job so you can get a car because It would take 3 hours to get to Auburn/Kent by BUS! ...Just kidding, I work in Kent so a track over in the Kent/Auburn area would be good so I can practice on during my lunch. Cool, I can practice everyday like you so MAYBE I can keep up with ya!
Old 01-10-2003, 08:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hi, Just heard about this earlier this week. I believe there can be an opening for a track that does not exist here in the N/W (or really in the world). We have off road, we have carpet on road, we have summer racing in parking lots, hell, we even have the outdoor year round track here in Burien. The one track missing is an indoor World Class Facility, so we can race there year round out of weather. I have been in search of the ultimate facility for a long time now. My idea is for an indoor onroad (asphalt) with burms elevation changes and all the best stuff of all the best curcuits in the WORLD. I have seen many pictures of the tracks in Europe, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, the Ifmar worlds track at South Africa, Ripon, Tamiya. and many more to many to list. Some of the things to have are versatile track infield for lots of versions of how to run the track. If it is to be a new building lay in some pipes for heating and or cooling the track surface in different parts of the track. That will really throw the people who don't know about it.

Good luck
Kevin Michellich
Old 01-14-2003, 04:01 PM
Tech Rookie

Default new track

hey there ibracin when r u going to have the new track up and running so i can come out and race have you heard anything about wich building your getting yet just keep me posted and i want to help you move in to the new place when you are ready i am soooo stoked about this track .....let me know thanx dave
Old 01-14-2003, 04:22 PM
Tech Initiate

Default new track

hey i want to help to. let me knlow the time and place and if its not to late, i will help to. my sister-n-law works for the city of olyimpia and she has drives a nice dump truck to bring in dirt from my moms house. the propery her trailer sits on is nice. i am tired of trcr and there crap. the racers there sa y they are to good. i race there now because i have sundays off and its fun.

my moms cat had 9 kittys at xmas time, does anyone want a FREE kitty for 10 or $15? ehey are cute! i'm going to surprise my girlfrend with one tomorow.

dirty-sancheez
Old 01-14-2003, 04:43 PM
Tech Addict

a FREE cat? for 10 or 15 dollars???? hmmmmm.......
Old 01-14-2003, 04:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally posted by Skid Marks
a FREE cat? for 10 or 15 dollars???? hmmmmm.......
You guys still looking for a dog?
Old 01-14-2003, 05:18 PM
Tech Addict

no i got a beagle for xmas
Old 01-15-2003, 11:51 AM
Tech Regular

So, is TRCR going to cut a deal on a room there for pfifer and mason, cause they are both there all the time. 2 for 1 deal?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.