R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-16-2017, 01:12 PM   #1
Tech Adept
 
turndownwhip's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 146
Default 1/8 gt Igt8 need gear combos

Does anyone have a list of compatable gears? For example on the bell what do you mate a 15-19 combo with on the two speed. What gearing is reccomended for large flowing layout? Need anyhelp you are willing to offer.
turndownwhip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 10:25 AM   #2
afm
Tech Master
 
afm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: lima-peru
Posts: 1,806
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by turndownwhip View Post
Does anyone have a list of compatable gears? For example on the bell what do you mate a 15-19 combo with on the two speed. What gearing is reccomended for large flowing layout? Need anyhelp you are willing to offer.
I highly recommend you to install This option gearbox package which is now standard on the IGT 2017 kit

IGT8 0.8 Pitch Lighter Transmission with V2 parts

For that gearbox, you have 18, 19, 20 first gear pinions and 23, 24, 25 second gear pinions. For spurs you hace 60, 61, 62 first gear and 56, 57, 58 second gear.

AFM
afm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 06:49 PM   #3
Tech Regular
 
chevtech23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Everett WA
Posts: 438
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Is that compatable with the older clutch bells or do you have to run a new one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by afm View Post
I highly recommend you to install This option gearbox package which is now standard on the IGT 2017 kit

IGT8 0.8 Pitch Lighter Transmission with V2 parts

For that gearbox, you have 18, 19, 20 first gear pinions and 23, 24, 25 second gear pinions. For spurs you hace 60, 61, 62 first gear and 56, 57, 58 second gear.

AFM
chevtech23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 05:19 AM   #4
afm
Tech Master
 
afm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: lima-peru
Posts: 1,806
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevtech23 View Post
Is that compatable with the older clutch bells or do you have to run a new one?
No it is not compatible, but the kit i suggested comes with the new clutch bell

AFM
afm is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 05:44 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net