Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
BUY TEAM MAGIC FROM SINGAPORE is cheapest :-) >

BUY TEAM MAGIC FROM SINGAPORE is cheapest :-)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BUY TEAM MAGIC FROM SINGAPORE is cheapest :-)

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 11:56 AM
Tech Initiate

Default BUY TEAM MAGIC FROM SINGAPORE is cheapest :-)

Last edited by edwintam; 10-08-2007 at 08:23 PM.
Old 01-17-2006, 03:18 PM
Tech Elite

Default get off....... !

We buy local here in the U.S
Support the hobby shop......

We have no nead for back handed, under the table cheap local cowboys trying to make a buck at the hobby,s expence !

So please ............ GET OFF !!
Old 01-17-2006, 03:33 PM
Tech Master

Well said!!! Support the Gentleman and his compant that is doing the importing of these products into the U.S.A. I will spend my $ on the American market.
Old 01-17-2006, 03:52 PM
Tech Regular

Default Price Cutthroating..

Try and call oversea's and get a question answered on a broken part. Then send it back and see what a great deal it is after you pay the freight charges too. The hobby has to be about customer service and support too!!
Old 01-17-2006, 03:55 PM
Tech Regular

Default buy usa....

Buy US Buy US BUY US...
Old 01-17-2006, 03:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

I also agree. Support the distruibution system here in the United States. Try getting service and support from Singapore, Hong Kong, or anywhere else overseas. NO GREY MARKET!!!
Old 01-17-2006, 03:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I'll see what nickko and jet hobby have to say about this.
i can tell you that U.S. kits have a certificate from us and without it the customer is on his own for warranty. Also I gurantee you that your local hobby shop dealing through us can beat Singapore all day. Hobby shops here need to survive and I will do everything I can to insure that their market is protected. Your distributor has a market stay in it

Last edited by Motorman; 01-17-2006 at 04:35 PM.
Old 01-17-2006, 04:36 PM
Tech Regular

Talking

i support my wallet.

why support something that doesnt support you? manufactures pay top money to top drivers and pass the cost to us pawpers.

look at all the driver changes every year ~ money talks, it always amuses me when i read statments of sponsered drivers when they leave a team always goes something like this "i thank xxxx team for there support but my interest have gone elsewhere..." what it should read is "get stuffed xxxx i am now getting paid more from another team....."

we already pay outlandish prices for toy parts, no thanks. i save where i can.
Old 01-17-2006, 04:44 PM
Tech Addict

il always support the hobby shops because without them the whole of rc would die.
how many times did you go to your local hobby shop and ask questions or you wanted them to show you how to start the engine ????
without hobby shops the whole rc industry would be lost!!!!
Old 01-17-2006, 04:49 PM
Tech Adept

Team Magic support Phenix Distribution of course. I will fix this.

I save our money to make better quality and better performance items, instead of sponsering dozens of top drivers. I hate drivers switching around. They need to like our products first to becomeo our team drivers. I am sure we will have some TM-Fans drivers soon.

Last edited by nickko; 01-17-2006 at 05:52 PM.
Old 01-17-2006, 05:20 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by RayJ
Buy US Buy US BUY US...
Lol ray if you had to pay for your stuff

Support the USA.
Old 01-17-2006, 05:51 PM
Tech Master

Ray
supports larrys performance RC's more than you could ever know Dan. He spends thousands there every year. All factories need some team drivers because without them winning some races people won't buy the product. They are a necessary thing to a point. We have to have a few we can not help that but I can tell you we won't have 50 or 100 like some. Ray could go off and buy grey market OS's and the like but no he buys every thing he don't get at Larrys. He buys tires from Josh so shut up. P.S. my team guys will be using OS engines and every single one I buy comes over the counter from Larrys performance RC's at 235.00. I buy my bodies there, my tires, batteries,my servos, and radios.
Old 01-17-2006, 05:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

those singapore site are not the cheapest. sometimes I can find better deal elsewhere.

I preffer to support local hobbyshop since after adding the shipment the price are close in some items. my real problem is that I don't see a LHS arround my courner
I will still buy products from US site IF they don't mark up the price too much yet out of stock .
example 1: some big M have their car 450+shipping selling in US but I can often find it less then 450 to ship to my door from foreign country, what the deal with that?
Example 2: Some S brand engine is expansive and lack of support and stock from T distributor. that really screw the product)
examples go on and on........
Old 01-17-2006, 06:01 PM
Tech Adept

Dennis i wasn't being negative isn't ray sponsered anymore?
Old 01-17-2006, 06:05 PM
Tech Master

yes he is, he gets 1 car and some spare parts a year everything else he buys on his own. end of discussion dan flame away if you feel the need.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.