R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   v one r, v one rr and reflex nt (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/9740-v-one-r-v-one-rr-reflex-nt.html)

maxboost 11-18-2002 09:22 PM

v one r, v one rr and reflex nt

so far, i cant decide which car to go for. i like the v one r coz its $130 cheaper than v one rr. v one rr comes with centax clutch. and reflex is like v one rr but a lot cheaper. give me the pros and cons on each car pls.. like...

v one r

pros: cheaper than reflex nt and v one rr
built with racing in mind

cons: doesnt come with centax clutch

v one rr

pros: comes with great hopups

cons: expensive

reflex nt

pros: comes with great hopups but alot cheaper than v one rr

cons: poor aftermarket support

pls add more pros and cons

one more thing, dont tell me to go with the MTX-3.. its just not my taste. i dunno why people are dying to have one. with its 600 dollar price tag, no thanks, its not like it'll perform any better than the three listed above.

calimassive 11-18-2002 09:59 PM

Look at the thread called "Trinity Reflex" that might answer some questions. In my opinion the V1RR is the best car of the bunch. The Reflex is a copy of the V1R using K factory hop ups originally intended for the V1R. The V1R and V1RR are gonna be more durable than the Reflex in my opinion. But it comes down to what your comfortable with. See what other people have around your area to start off.

maxboost 11-18-2002 10:03 PM

umm... i said pros and cons. and before i post a thread, i check all the threads first.

calimassive 11-18-2002 10:20 PM

well if you didnt like my answer then maybe someone else can help you. I think alot of other threads answered the question quite well. What more do you want to know??? GET WHAT YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH. Its all personal choice. jesus... there all pretty much the same car. With slight alterations. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: u listed alot of the pros and cons urself in your original post.

you always cop attitude to people that try to help you out??? :lol: what a joke, good luck mang!!!

maxboost 11-18-2002 10:27 PM

dude, i need to know what everybodie's experience and what comes with the car and stuffs like that, THEN! i get to decide what to get! right now, i dont know what car im comfortable with coz i dont know if its good or not. :ha:

i would really appreciate it if u read all my questions. it says "post pros and cons" not some newbie advise that i've heard thousand times. :flaming:

calimassive 11-18-2002 10:29 PM

ur not a NEWBIE???? :eek: :eek: I thought u were, I'm sorry... :lol: :lol: With your attitude no one is gonna want to help you man... like i said, Good luck!!!

maxboost 11-18-2002 10:30 PM

and before i post a thread, i do a research first. everybody knows they're all the same car. :o

calimassive 11-18-2002 10:31 PM

then why are u asking these dumb questions??? :lol: :lol:

maxboost 11-18-2002 10:36 PM

Originally posted by calimassive
ur not a NEWBIE???? :eek: :eek: I thought u were, I'm sorry... :lol: :lol: With your attitude no one is gonna want to help you man... like i said, Good luck!!!

number of post doesn't judge a person. some people just post NONSENSE replies just for points to make them look KOOL and SMART.

i may only have 27 posts but they make sense. not some post whore out there.

calimassive 11-18-2002 10:40 PM

I have only 300+ posts idiot. Get a clue. Some people have 3000+ and all my posts make sense. So go insult somebody else.

maxboost 11-18-2002 10:41 PM

then why are u asking these dumb questions??? :lol: :lol:

not all people have the same level of knowledge, u may know something that i dont and vise versa. if my question sounds dumb to u, do not reply. and u sound like u know everything, did u started out as an expert?

maxboost 11-18-2002 10:47 PM

I have only 300+ posts idiot. Get a clue. Some people have 3000+ and all my posts make sense. So go insult somebody else.

ohh u only have 300+ posts? u need to post more NONSENSE!:lol: :nod:

calimassive 11-18-2002 11:13 PM

I dont post nonsense, I ask thoughtful questions and I post what I know to help people, but with ur kind of attitude u dont deserve help....:nod: :rolleyes:

maxboost 11-18-2002 11:19 PM

keep posting, u got 308 now! wow ur a club champ! im so proud of u!:lol: :lol:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wolf 11-19-2002 03:04 AM

Hi, Calimassive

Sometimes we walk on street and stepped on Sh!t. It just happened. This guy don't worlth our attendion. I'll choose to ignore him.
:smile: :lol: :D