R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 12-29-2016, 10:54 AM   #16
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertoIrwin View Post
Looking forward to it Doug.. I am going up again this year from Panama and it appears that some other folks are coming with me!!!!

See you in a couple of weeks!!!!

Regards...Roberto Irwin
Wow! that is awesome Roberto! We look forward to seeing you again. Your friends are welcome to come race with us as well. C U in a couple of weeks!
Doug M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 09:32 AM   #17
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 179 (99%+)
Default BYRON FUEL

Doug we need some Byron fuel on Thursday, is it available at the track?
pinoy69racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 04:36 PM   #18
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoy69racer View Post
Doug we need some Byron fuel on Thursday, is it available at the track?
Hi Henry, to make sure you have fuel at the track you should order from the Homestead RC Raceway website. Below is the link. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

http://www.rc1-racing.com/online-store-1
Old 01-05-2017, 06:09 PM   #19
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Next Week!!!!
Old 01-06-2017, 03:23 AM   #20
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonylunatic View Post
Next Week!!!!
So close, we can hardly wait to have a such fantastic group of racers competing at the Pan Am GT! This is going to be an epic GT race at Homestead - Miami Raceway!
Old 01-10-2017, 04:06 PM   #21
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

If anyone is there please share pics or videos.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:02 AM   #22
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

LiveRc is usually always running.
I post pics and videos on Facebook to document all our shenanigans and great times with friends.
Old 01-12-2017, 10:16 AM   #23
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I have a IGT8 Pro for sell. This car won the panamerican race in 2016. very competitive car.
I am getting out of the hobby.
If you know of someone looking to race this is the car!!!

IGT8 Pro RTR For Sale

thanks
www.lsrcm.com
-------------------------------------------
LuisR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 08:58 AM   #24
Tech Adept

Just got back from the 2017 Pan American race! Although I didn't finish as good as I would have liked I have to say the competition level at this race was awesome. I haven't been to a race that had the level of fast racers as this years 2017 race. Don't be fooled with the Pro entry list as several of the Sportsman drivers should have entered in the Pro class. My two cents is Sportsman should be reserved for entry level to average drivers. One of the Sportsman drivers would have qualified for the A-Main in Pro and 2-3 others would have been in the top portion of the B-Main in the Pro class based on their qualifying times. Maybe Sportsman class isn't the same as I remember it to be.

Special thank to Marcelo P for pitting me in the mains last minute. It was nice meeting you and your son.

It was nice seeing several drivers that came from across the country and other country's for this race. I look forward to racing and hanging out with you again real soon.

Thanks to Desoto Sr and Serpent for you support at this race and congratulations to the victory!! We observed Desoto Sr working endlessly on his son's car all weekend while also helping us out. It paid off at the end obviously! Great driving by Desoto Jr is also much deserved! I'm looking forward to next years race!!
WWW.IGTHOBBIES.COM - Your #1 GT Source!!!

Serpent Cobra GT / OS Speed / Sweep Tires / KO Propo
chaderick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 03:25 AM   #25
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaderick View Post
Just got back from the 2017 Pan American race! Although I didn't finish as good as I would have liked I have to say the competition level at this race was awesome. I haven't been to a race that had the level of fast racers as this years 2017 race. Don't be fooled with the Pro entry list as several of the Sportsman drivers should have entered in the Pro class. My two cents is Sportsman should be reserved for entry level to average drivers. One of the Sportsman drivers would have qualified for the A-Main in Pro and 2-3 others would have been in the top portion of the B-Main in the Pro class based on their qualifying times. Maybe Sportsman class isn't the same as I remember it to be.

Special thank to Marcelo P for pitting me in the mains last minute. It was nice meeting you and your son.

It was nice seeing several drivers that came from across the country and other country's for this race. I look forward to racing and hanging out with you again real soon.

Thanks to Desoto Sr and Serpent for you support at this race and congratulations to the victory!! We observed Desoto Sr working endlessly on his son's car all weekend while also helping us out. It paid off at the end obviously! Great driving by Desoto Jr is also much deserved! I'm looking forward to next years race!!
Thanks for the kind words and suggestions. We really enjoyed having you and all of your Texas friends racing with us. Thanks for helping other racers as well. You guys are first class and we hope to see all of you again!
Old 01-17-2017, 09:44 AM   #26
Tech Rookie

Send a message via AIM to RobertoIrwin

Thanks to all the staff that made this race possible!.. Facilities and Track are definitely first class!!! Great Competition, amazing level - some guys running sedan times ~18's) and we shared the table with 2 great friends form Peru (Juan / Felipe) We really had a great time!!! Furthermore people around (Henry and his party and Tony and his party)

Thanks to Alfonso (my bro and inspiration for anything related to motorsport) for his help during the entire weekend, extended to Felipe who assisted him on the pits during the main final - IMPECCABLE PITS STOPS and To Rino Lino and the IGT8 staff for all the support on track.

I really have to say that I missed 3 things for this level of competition:

* More stewardship: almost every main (specially at the start) had some crashes and no one got penalized, stop and go or even a warning! Not to say anything about drivers screaming bad words to others while racing up there...
* Podium Celebration: Sidra/Beer or whatever symbolic drink to celebrate. Last year it was really kind of a party and celebration of each podium. And the trophies for the top tree finishers were also missing (last year were simply BEAUTIFUL)
* Food/Drink Facility: there was no logistic around this topic, so I really missed the food and drink service we had on track last year!

Anyway, I am signing up for next year event from now as I really really had fun (even with a broken finger / knee!!!) Special thanks to Paolo Morganti who kindly offer me assistance with some Ice and Medicine once I had the accident!

See you next year guys!!!!

Roberto Irwin

Last edited by RobertoIrwin; 01-17-2017 at 10:05 AM.
RobertoIrwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 12:58 PM   #27
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertoIrwin View Post

I really have to say that I missed 3 things for this level of competition:

* More stewardship: almost every main (specially at the start) had some crashes and no one got penalized, stop and go or even a warning! Not to say anything about drivers screaming bad words to others while racing up there...

Roberto Irwin
Lol, Looks like things are still the same since I walked away from it all and left the crazies to ruin it, lol

Last edited by Jspeed; 04-30-2017 at 01:15 PM. Reason: .....tryin to be nice.... lol
Jspeed is offline   Reply With Quote