Trinity becomes sole importer of Nova Rossi engines

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trinity becomes sole importer of Nova Rossi engines

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2002, 05:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

I guess after I puked My guts out I wont be running anymore Novarossi based Engines
Old 11-30-2002, 06:19 PM
Tech Adept

At least ernie did'nt get voted for R.O.A.R. president
Old 11-30-2002, 06:28 PM
Tech Apprentice

Aint it though... Nice to know My Vote went In the right Direction to help Build this Great Hobby I have Enjoyed very much !!!!
Old 11-30-2002, 06:35 PM
Tech Master

I'll throw in my 2 cents too. I have to agree that companies monopolising anything is bad for the future. When will Ernie and Bill and even Mr. Virgin himself realise that they are destroying the world.

Tambok - If you want any repalcement parts for your Novarossi engines just give me a shout. I should be able to fix you up with something.

The same goes for everyone else not wishing to give Ernie/Trinity any money.
Old 12-01-2002, 12:57 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by NTC3Dvr
I guess after I puked My guts out I wont be running anymore Novarossi based Engines
It's only the Rossi BRANDED motors, not the Rossi BASED - Mugen still sells the Mugen version, RB still sells their version, etc.

Trinity = RC version of Microsoft and Adobe
Old 12-01-2002, 01:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Interesting topic here. Reminds me of when Pepsi purchased PizzaHut, and Coke grabed Kentucky Fried Chicken.Personaly I'll only eat Southern fried chicken and Buffalo NY Pizza. My soft drink preference is top secret....Starts with a P. A matter of tase, or just plane knowing the differance between S..t from Shinowa. This Novarossi North American distribution by Trinity allso hints of when AMF purchased Harley Davidson Motorcycle in the 1970's. Yes I was riding back then . Even on a local bar sponsord bowling team, that which I am prode to say me and my biker friends finished the season "second" last place . Thank god for "Joe the Shoemaker" to help with our handicape ....he was 72 years old then. Now, Motorcycles and Bowling alleys is a huge buisness type gap. "OB42TC3" a few postings back ,was objective with stating we may see a price decrease and better availabilty with the novarossi engine line and change parts... Keep the presure on boys. I know I was able to purchase a HD evo engine and recieve delivery in 5 short days , while after 5 months of looking, still havn,t found a RS12S3 in the US. I see room for improvement. Hope you racers find a this transition to your benafit.
Old 12-05-2002, 09:36 AM
Tech Initiate

Does anyone have the trinity car. If so how does it hold up. I heard there is a limited edition TEAM version is it worth the extra money, due to the fact that the mtx-3 is $60-68.00 cheaper and seems to come with the same hop-ups that raised the cost ot the TEAM version
Old 12-06-2002, 06:00 PM
Tech Initiate

Hi Guys,

I live in Thailand and can get the Novarossi engines no problem. They are shipped from Italy to Hong Kong then to my friend who is the distributor here in Thailand. Our club here all use the Novarossi and will keep doing so. If you need the engine or parts just let me know.
Old 12-07-2002, 04:20 AM
Tech Regular

speedo,

what's the name of the distributor in Thailand?
Old 12-07-2002, 08:36 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by speedoo
Hi Guys,

I live in Thailand and can get the Novarossi engines no problem. They are shipped from Italy to Hong Kong then to my friend who is the distributor here in Thailand. Our club here all use the Novarossi and will keep doing so. If you need the engine or parts just let me know.
How much is the piston and sleeve for the .21 R1- Race engine?