Wiki Posts
Search

Serpent 760 Sedan

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2005, 08:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by goosein LV
come on alan come back to the goose or TM its home
I'm driving the 710 now for the moment... It's really a nice car with out the headache's I had with the Mongoose... ie. WAY to many stripped gears and steering issues... You know I will always support TM and RD-Logics... Nickko at TM and David at RD-Logics are super people... Some peeps within the Mongoose family I'm not feeling... We lost Leo to Mugen and Walter to Kyosho for different reasons here in SoCal are great people as well... I just needed a break from the current car and the 710 gave me a breath of fresh air... I'll say this, my lap times drop 1 sec per lap faster with the 710 setup I was using at Crystal park RC-Raceway then with the Mongoose... Home of the 2006 ROAR nationals... Mainly because the issues I had with the goose were solved or not present with the 710... The Mongoose is a faster car... Really, but the 710 wasn't breaking something every min. and I could drive the 710 more aggressively and my times dropped... Sorry guys, I know this should be for another thead, but it's important to see what a difference a good car can do for a driver... Every new car should either make you a tad bit faster or make the driving experence better... ie. MTX3 to MTX4, 705 to 710 ect... Why upgrade it you're not going to see a difference in driving or tuning??? Now the new G4S... All the issues have been addressed and corrected, so I'll take along look at it and if Nickko and David give me support, I do everything I can to help them... But for now, it's the 710...

RC_Alan

Last edited by rc_alan; 12-29-2005 at 09:18 AM.
Old 12-29-2005, 08:12 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sow&Steady
Agree with you there!
I was originally writing Magazine is probably the LAST place to find the latest RC information, but I changed my writing afterward.......some times I find something new from RC magazine only, but usually it is on something that we don't talk about usually, like the latest aluminium rim for mini-z/18th scale, latest engine for 1/5th scale....etc.

But for hot cake like 190mm or 200mm kit, motor, engines.....etc, Magazine is way behind the cyberspace...........3 weeks ago XRAY T2 incident......somoene discovered the T2 pictures even BEFORE XRAY itself released the pictures....magazine can never do that.

P.S...does the latest RC magazine post any picture of the T2 yet?