Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
2006 WinterNats >

2006 WinterNats

2006 WinterNats

Old 02-21-2006, 11:33 PM
Tech Rookie

Cool great people

I want to thank the guys from team molzer & mowery for making this the best winter nats ever!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking to seeing you guys again. Thanks for the gift, 710 man now.
Old 02-22-2006, 05:49 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by roaddog2448
I want to thank the guys from team molzer & mowery for making this the best winter nats ever!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking to seeing you guys again. Thanks for the gift, 710 man now.
Yep those guys really went the extra mile for you. I got a few chances to chat with them. A really nice bunch of racers. Good to race with you too roaddog2448. I will see you at the race track in Louisville this summer for sure. Also it was great to meet the FW-05RR guys from Puerto rico. I have a soft spot for that car. I would sure like to get down there to race with you guys sometime.

The race was very well run and a pleasure to attend. Thanks to all of the Ft. Myers crew. Where is the Flyer for next year!!!
Old 02-22-2006, 07:06 AM
Suspended

if you guys want to come down during the "off season" check out http://www.forgass.com and look at the schedule to see when the next state series race is at Fort Myers.. take a long weekend and fly down to race! Make some new friends and find a pit person!
Old 02-22-2006, 03:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jpilone
if you guys want to come down during the "off season" check out http://www.forgass.com and look at the schedule to see when the next state series race is at Fort Myers.. take a long weekend and fly down to race! Make some new friends and find a pit person!
Hey I just might do that. What does the "Sour Grapes" race amount to coming up on April 29-30, at the Fort Myers track?

JEFF
Old 02-22-2006, 04:23 PM
Tech Regular

Hello Guys

First, my first Winternats....definitly not my last. Great organization, great challenging track, and definitly great people.

Too bad I had so much bad luck..he he. I'm definitly setting some time off to come back next year.

Jeff, I'm glad you didn't get a bad impression of the car (he he, no thanks to me and my luck) hopfully I'll make racing against me more interesting next year. I'll PM yu the details about the race date for our 2 big races this year. I know for sure one will be on the weekend of March 12, the other will be in July I believe but I'll send you the details.

A million thanks to everyone at the track, including Maxy, Jim and Crew, Tony(Rocket Science Fuel) and the Kyosho guys, as well as all the other reps from Serpent, Mugen etc. And of coarse all my new friends including Jeff, Edward(from Colombia), the Crew from Mexico (best dressed crew out there, great group of R/C addicts), and Ray and Jim from Rayaracing.com. Definitly an awsome experience that I plan to be a part of agian next year

see you guys next year
I'll be back w/ my FW-05RR

Havy
Old 02-22-2006, 04:52 PM
Suspended

the sour grapes race is a fun-run season ending non-points race where we will hand out our season end awards and have a BBQ at the track.

it's a good time

Originally Posted by jeff whiting
Hey I just might do that. What does the "Sour Grapes" race amount to coming up on April 29-30, at the Fort Myers track?

JEFF
Old 02-22-2006, 05:04 PM
Tech Regular

Jarrod.

Thanks a million, got the photo in the Email.

See yo next year
havy
Old 02-22-2006, 05:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Jarrod, Nice avatar.
Old 02-22-2006, 06:39 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by havy
Jarrod.

Thanks a million, got the photo in the Email.

See yo next year
havy
My pleasure, enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails 2006 WinterNats-d2x_7671email.jpg  
Old 02-23-2006, 07:10 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by slide_228
Some of you guys are right on something and some are wrong. Kyosho Dome body is a double seated body (if you look close enough and have spece to put on an extra head, I did!) but only one man figure. The Audi is made by Kawahara which is a copy of Dome body with 1 seat only. Also Kawahara is thinner, we have tested the body and it is good on track that has more turns, it gives more steering than the protoform in general.

The bodies shown in this picture, which is the subject of the original question, are both Kyosho Dome bodies. It's also true that there are a couple knock-offs of the Dome body.
Old 02-23-2006, 10:53 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

thanks Jarrod for all the great photo's.

Team CVEC sure showed up in force this race.

Thanks to Ben, Chris, Pete, Rudy, and Kenny.

See you at Kissimmee.
Old 02-23-2006, 07:04 PM
ira
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Thanks to everybody with Team Mugen for there help and support, there are a first class group of people.

Also thanks to everybody that made the Winter Nats so much fun, I am looking forward to next year.
Old 02-23-2006, 08:51 PM
Tech Regular

Jarrod: Awsome pics from the event.

I got my trophy's from the race I never attended

I am the guy who painted Thello Jurdon and Mike Huse's shells.
and the both brought me back pics of their cars, great workman ship on the photo's.

Now I have to find a place to hang them.

Chris
Old 02-23-2006, 09:09 PM
Suspended

Thanks!

I'll be selling framed 8x10 photos at every winternats I attend from now on!

from the feedback I got, this is THE souvenir to get at a race!

I wish I could go to every big race and bring all my gear...

I will more than likely do the same thing at the US 1/8th championship race later this year in Kissimmee.

Originally Posted by C.Smith
Jarrod: Awsome pics from the event.

I got my trophy's from the race I never attended

I am the guy who painted Thello Jurdon and Mike Huse's shells.
and the both brought me back pics of their cars, great workman ship on the photo's.

Now I have to find a place to hang them.

Chris
Old 02-24-2006, 05:14 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ira
Thanks to everybody with Team Mugen for there help and support, there are a first class group of people.

Also thanks to everybody that made the Winter Nats so much fun, I am looking forward to next year.
Are you looking forward to the midwest series it should be interesting this year.
I have a picture of my pipe that i ran 30 mins of the main on i'll post up here in a little bit i can't believe it ran

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.