Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Magic G4

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2006, 03:40 PM
Tech Regular

Default RC-Alan....and your advice

Alan............You don't own the G4S . Anything you say about set-up is hearsay, and not from your own practical experience racing it. You smile at people and wish them well, and then you snipe at them with your comments when they disagree with your opinions about something you don't own. I don't go on the Kyosho forum and pretend I know how to set it up. Alan.....talking to other people is not the same as racing it or owning one. If you wanna help with the G4S great. Go get one. Race it......and contribute in a helpful informed manner.
Old 05-20-2006, 09:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by RayJ
Alan............You don't own the G4S . Anything you say about set-up is hearsay, and not from your own practical experience racing it. You smile at people and wish them well, and then you snipe at them with your comments when they disagree with your opinions about something you don't own. I don't go on the Kyosho forum and pretend I know how to set it up. Alan.....talking to other people is not the same as racing it or owning one. If you wanna help with the G4S great. Go get one. Race it......and contribute in a helpful informed manner.
RayJ... Again I don't know you, but I'm sure if you show to the Nats. you'll meet me. It does not take a genius to understand the G4S... I've seen the G4S and drove the car... I've had both the Mongoose and the E-Class 2 each... I've had the car for the better part of 3 years... Helped RD-Logics at the last RCX in support of the Mongoose... Gave much feedback and shared my thoughts with Nickko from TM as well... What makes you think I don't know the car??? I know the car. Period. You know that Bell crank steering system that's in the G4S... That idea was around for the better part of 3 years... I to had a working proto type put together 2 years ago and I showed it to RD-Logics back then... I posted the pics on the old E-Class thread... As well as Web-shots... http://www.webshots.com/search?query=rc_alan&start=40
Thanks Data... That update was a long time coming and I'm happy TM got it right with the G4S... I know the car better then you think... Much better... Please don't tell me I haven't contibuted to the G4 family... I've done more then my share to help TM and everyone involved... I can bash and talk $#%@ but I won't. I don't have time for this $#%&... Get your setup and gearing correct... And like I said that 18/23 clutch gearing ain't gonna work at CP... I see my postings make you unhappy... Well, to bad... I post to give honest help and feed back... To the contrary, I've gotten nothing but thanks yous and thumbs up... I've never got a post or a PM from someone saying the info I shared was bad or it didn't help them... Put your damn car on the track and race it... You need to contribute to this thread like you have some sinse. Get a life... Hey It's your world... If you want to talk Man to Man... You know where to find me.

RC_Alan

Last edited by rc_alan; 05-21-2006 at 07:20 AM.
Old 05-20-2006, 10:03 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by RayJ
And know... I'll be a Man about mines.... You be a man about yours... Everyone else... Please continue the happy postings to this thread...

RC_Alan
Old 05-21-2006, 11:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

we all love G4S, just let us all focus on the technical aspact of the car.

people can say what they think, there are no obligation for anyone to follow if they don't disagree
Old 05-21-2006, 05:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default G4s 2006 Region IV B-main winner

Hey guys im happy to say the G4S did awsome this weekend ,it put me 7th in the B-main it was a 20mins thanks to Dennis Richey for the setup for Fort Meyers the car was glue i also ran Parma MType. Good job Team Magic on the car.
Old 05-21-2006, 08:09 PM
Tech Elite

Default yes.........

Congrats Bobby...........
Goodjob.
Old 05-21-2006, 08:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Congrats Bobby Watson,
I know that Fla crowd is real tough. Very respectable right out of the gate.
Old 05-21-2006, 08:23 PM
Tech Master

Phenix Distribution would like to welcome Bobby Flack former Kyosho driver to the G4S Team. Bobby won the first midwest series race running a RRR. He put his G4S car together this week and Tq'd and won the Toledo club race 2. G4S finished 1,2,3 Bobby, Ray, Brian. We have one more tune up club race before midwest series race 2 in toledo on the 7th then on to the nats.
Old 05-21-2006, 08:25 PM
Tech Master

Alan
we'll see you in 4 weeks. You are going to run aren't you?
Old 05-21-2006, 09:38 PM
Tech Adept

Default rear Tyres

hello together
on weekend we drove 2 G4S in the final of our club Race over 30 minutes
Once with 37 shore rear once with 40 shore rear. At both the tires are at the end after 20 minutes,the Tyre diameter was 63
Can someone tell me what do you to finish a race with good Tyres??
You drove the Car with smaler Tyres and finsih first
THE FRONT Tyres are in good condition.
Thanks for the answers
Marc
Old 05-21-2006, 10:28 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by g4-racing.de
hello together
on weekend we drove 2 G4S in the final of our club Race over 30 minutes
Once with 37 shore rear once with 40 shore rear. At both the tires are at the end after 20 minutes,the Tyre diameter was 63
Can someone tell me what do you to finish a race with good Tyres??
You drove the Car with smaler Tyres and finsih first
THE FRONT Tyres are in good condition.
Thanks for the answers
Marc
hi Marc, i had the same problem burning up the rear tyres at our track with the g4, i found that usins a special size 26 tooth side pulley eavened out the tyre wear pretty good and the car hooked up in the rear better
cheers joe
Old 05-21-2006, 10:38 PM
Tech Adept

Hello Joe
You only use the 26 T front side with the original front, read side and brake Pulley??????
Is this the Alu 26 T or give it a other??
Marc
Old 05-21-2006, 10:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I ran my G4s again last sunday (second race meeting). This time I used a bone stock novarossi S3 that I bought second hand last year.

I broke my personal 5 min qualifying record. I was able to make 18 laps in 5:06 and I also broke my personal lap record whch is now 16.3 seconds.

So I ended up 2nd fastest qualifier and was 1.6 seconds off the TQ. In the final I ended up with engine problems and lost some laps so I finished 5th.

I am feelin the love for the G4s!!

Cheers,

Mike.
Old 05-21-2006, 10:46 PM
Tech Elite

Hello Joe
You only use the 26 T front side with the original front, read side and brake Pulley??????
Marc
yes, i changed the standard 27 tooth side pulley with the kfactory 26 tooth aluminium pulley, it also has a shorter side belt that goes with it bu the standard belt can be used.
Old 05-21-2006, 10:48 PM
Tech Elite

Hello Joe
Marc
yes, i changed the standard 27 tooth side pulley with the kfactory 26 tooth aluminium pulley, it also has a shorter side belt that goes with it bu the standard belt can be used. it helped me a lot with tyre wear, the rear tyres wear only slightly more than the fronts

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.