Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Magic G4

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 02:01 PM
Tech Regular

almost all of the cars in the market are copies of something, you just buy quality wise....
Old 06-03-2009, 12:40 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by gansei
when i see the picture of Kfactory product site,

the UFO2 Bell is not bigger than shoe

Yes agree with you, so that means your bell and shoes are the right ones.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:29 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by rcrevolution
I have a brand new g4rs I am trying to sell, asking around $270 or best offer, if anyone is interested let me know.
I would take that of your hands but I am waiting for the G4II bro. I think you should keep it. I don't think is a good idea to get rid of your cars. I have many cars and love them all, it is true some are better performers but they are all my children.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

well as of right now I am getting out of onroad thats why i dont want to keep it.

the closest off road trackto me is 25 min away the closest on road is an hour 30min with heavy traffic.

so for the time being I am done with onroad.

if I was gonna stay with onroad I would get the g4II as well, I would wait until its released and consumer tested before I bought one, and I am offering the g4rs for almost $100 of price so hopefully I find a buyer.

I remember when I first bought my Revo I got the firts batch and it had the issue of snapping the rear nylon ball end connectors.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:43 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by rcrevolution
well as of right now I am getting out of onroad thats why i dont want to keep it.

the closest off road trackto me is 25 min away the closest on road is an hour 30min with heavy traffic.

so for the time being I am done with onroad.

if I was gonna stay with onroad I would get the g4II as well, I would wait until its released and consumer tested before I bought one, and I am offering the g4rs for almost $100 of price so hopefully I find a buyer.

I remember when I first bought my Revo I got the firts batch and it had the issue of snapping the rear nylon ball end connectors.

ohh come on don't be silly!! that is nothing, I remember when I bought my audi s4 2008 and 3 months later they brought out the 2008.5 . My point is dont procrastinate . If you don't want your car to break dont drive it I probably went through a million replacement parts between all my cars put together.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:46 PM
Tech Master

im not worried about my car breaking, its just anooying to drive that distance in that traffic with prices of transportation going back up.

the ride to the off-road track is a nice relaxed drive, the onroad track goes through new york city and I cant stand that traffic, tolls, gas. it makes sense to go with off road for now and I cna use the money from the g4rs for other things
Old 06-04-2009, 03:14 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (97%+)

i wanted to ask opinion with my chassis here.i twisted my chassis by few degree i think in one stupid incident. when i lay this chassis on a setting board, front left is not touching the board. if i twist it back to almost flat, would it effect my chassis handling?
Old 06-04-2009, 06:03 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by nazwenhome
i wanted to ask opinion with my chassis here.i twisted my chassis by few degree i think in one stupid incident. when i lay this chassis on a setting board, front left is not touching the board. if i twist it back to almost flat, would it effect my chassis handling?
that sucks and yes it would.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:24 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nazwenhome
after getting as flat as possible, you could do the tweak check and tune yr chassis accordingly...
try it on the track and see how it goes; else better to get a new chassis!
Old 06-04-2009, 08:48 AM
Tech Fanatic

i also discover washer holder underneath front speed shot X-brace plate chipped off! unlucky week for me

hmm..i love my last setup, took me about 1 litre of fuel to get it right.
maybe i will try to counter droop distance on the other side of the chassis and see how it goes.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:52 AM
Tech Master

crashes suck, and luckily the G4S and newer kits were extremely durable, I only broke one part on the g4s and that was the front shock tower have going into a barrier and dipping under it at 30mph.

your crash with the chassis tweak and x brace is the worst damage crash I ever heard of on a g4.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:26 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Nitro-Racer*
almost all of the cars in the market are copies of something, you just buy quality wise....
Wow!!! that was a bullseye baby
Old 06-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

my accident was also similar to yours just that i hit the barrier dead on and totally dead stop from almost full speed. the x-brace fixed with eproxy. i never had anything broken with my g4s long time ago,but then again it didnt fly and crash like my RS did.
Old 06-05-2009, 04:21 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by max_chen
When do you know to be released?
Hello the real name for the chassis is the G4RS II 2009. The car will be released by mid June and we will have them at http://www.machinaria.com if anyone has any questions or comments please let us know.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MACHINARIA
Hello the real name for the chassis is the G4RS II 2009. The car will be released by mid June and we will have them at http://www.machinaria.com if anyone has any questions or comments please let us know.
Looked awesome! Changed gear right on the apex of some corners without even looking like loosing grip. I'm getting one!

Kindest regards,
Lars.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.