Wiki Posts
Search

Team Magic G4

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 12:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by freestyles
Don't get me wrong i love my G4's they have done me well too and yeah i can get parts aswell on the internet but they just take ages and i don't have the money to stockpile my parts so i pretty much can only replace what i brake as it happens so there for when i do need a part that my LHS hasn't got i then have to wait. I tried to support the new OZ importer but i still haven't heard anything (it's now been two weeks) so hopefully you can see how frustrating it might be but in the meantime my car sits here un driveable waiting for the parts i need to finish it off. It will take a little bit more than this to make me stop driving TM cars but i was just trying to get my point accross on how frustrated i'm getting with parts availability and PRICE. If it keeps up i suppose anything's possible.
i know where there is a G4Rs with all the G4+ options, plus an unused umbered chassis, and a 4mm unnumbered chassis, spares options for diff light weight spool or original spool one way. about $500 worth of new inpacket spares from Kfactory and TM. all together in one sale. all for $500 AU

Old 10-17-2008, 01:40 AM
Tech Elite

patto what would postage cost to South Africa ???
Id be interested but with the way our currency has depreciated ill have to do the sums.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:49 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by razzor
patto what would postage cost to South Africa ???
Id be interested but with the way our currency has depreciated ill have to do the sums.
PM me the postcode and address, ill see what its going to cost, i know there is a ton of paper work to do at my end with international shipping. but id like it to end up at a good home, and some one who will enjoy it as much as i did.
Old 10-17-2008, 03:43 AM
Tech Rookie

Don't get me wrong i love my G4's they have done me well too and yeah i can get parts aswell on the internet but they just take ages and i don't have the money to stockpile my parts so i pretty much can only replace what i brake as it happens so there for when i do need a part that my LHS hasn't got i then have to wait. I tried to support the new OZ importer but i still haven't heard anything (it's now been two weeks) so hopefully you can see how frustrating it might be but in the meantime my car sits here un driveable waiting for the parts i need to finish it off. It will take a little bit more than this to make me stop driving TM cars but i was just trying to get my point accross on how frustrated i'm getting with parts availability and PRICE. If it keeps up i suppose anything's possible.
Hello Freestyles

I dont presume to know you and I understand your frustration however I am a little shocked by your posts

You say that you contacted the new Importer two weeks ago and have not heard anything Back

You also say that you ordered three parts and you need them to finish/fix your car?

Have you tried contacting the new Importer? Or have you contacted your hobby shop and they have said they have had no response?

Which three parts do you need?

Zauber Imports([email protected]) are very committed to having the parts and acc needed so I am suprised to read this post!!!
I realise that the change over of Importers has been quite messy and there has been some gaps however change takes time and I know for a fact that if Zauber Imports does not have the part in stock they add it to the next order and this usually takes 1-2 weeks tops.

If you like your TM cars as I do I suggest you contact Zauber and see what can be worked out.

Regards
Old 10-17-2008, 04:02 AM
Tech Rookie

It's the same problem in OZ with no support at all I have tried to order many parts through this new importer but with no outcome So now i have to survive on what ever my LHS has left and what ever i can buy on 'rc tech'. By the looks of it TM have no buissnes skills what so ever but in saying that they must be selling them somewhere if they are able to put money into R&D and production of parts and cars like they do, either that or they just like to waste their own money
The only reason i haven't bought another car like the NT-1 or the RRR (cars with parts support) is because i can't afford it
It makes you feel like you can't drive hard because if you do break something (and i most certainly will) your car will be off the road for a while because your too busy waiting on the parts to turn up.
I hope TM start listening and do something about it soon because the second i have the money together i will get the NT-1 if things don't get sorted soon. It's just NOT FUN anymore, and that's why we all got into the hobby to start with......didn't we??
Freestyles

You say no support at all? Please explain
You also say you tried to order many parts through the new Importer with no outcomeare you sure No replys? no explanations? No advise?
Please explain these comments as I feel they have no validity and if they do I will come on here and openly apoligise.
If you feel that your needs are not being met contact the people that can do something about it([email protected]) rather than vent on a forum

Magicmania
Zauber Racing
TM
K factory
H.A.R.D
Spintec.nl
Old 10-17-2008, 04:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Hey there Pattojnr did you get my PM? I'm saving$$

Last edited by freestyles; 10-17-2008 at 04:36 AM.
Old 10-17-2008, 04:32 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by magicmania
Hello Freestyles

I dont presume to know you and I understand your frustration however I am a little shocked by your posts

You say that you contacted the new Importer two weeks ago and have not heard anything Back

You also say that you ordered three parts and you need them to finish/fix your car?

Have you tried contacting the new Importer? Or have you contacted your hobby shop and they have said they have had no response?

Which three parts do you need?

Zauber Imports([email protected]) are very committed to having the parts and acc needed so I am suprised to read this post!!!
I realise that the change over of Importers has been quite messy and there has been some gaps however change takes time and I know for a fact that if Zauber Imports does not have the part in stock they add it to the next order and this usually takes 1-2 weeks tops.

If you like your TM cars as I do I suggest you contact Zauber and see what can be worked out.

Regards

My LHS keep saying that they have tried to fax him back but with no response (true or not i'm not sure) so then i tried to email Zauber and still have no response after 2 weeks. Yeah i need three parts to finish my build but there are a heap of others that i ordered aswell for spares or upgrades. Out of all the parts i ordered i only need the front speedshot tower to finish it off now, as i have gone else where to get the other two parts.
Now because i like my TM cars i did try to contact Zauber again just the other day but have still no response How am i meant to feel????? As far as i know they aren't comming at all. Can't they let my LHS or myself know "hey we don't have them in stock it will take x amount of time to get them in" then i would know what's going on and expect a wait but i would at least know they are coming then. Sorry if i offended you but this is just how it makes me feel.

At the start they did respond but the last i was told was "yeah we can get it" but that's the last they we have heard. Forums are for people to voice an opinion. At the bottom of your last message i read Zauber racing, is there any chance you could find out what's going on for me then?
Old 10-17-2008, 06:20 AM
Tech Elite

Hey there Pattojnr did you get my PM? I'm saving$$
i did get your PM. and i did read your post about a possible move to NT1 ? this incertainty has made the decision to offer the car and spares on here. i do know that if Razzor did happen to buy it, and the postage is reasonable enough to make it possible, then i know Razzor will get the most out of it, and it would be going to a great new home. i cant wait for some one to save for weeks for this car, to then say im sorry but i am switching to other brand, and i get left with the car sitting here. i did offer a very great price. but i just need it gone.

i do think the new importer does need some time to find out what products they need to keep , if its a case of supply the demanded, then unfortunaltey there isnt alot of guys runnign the TM in major races in Australia to help promote sales. and the turn of events in the economy around the world would have to factor in this soon as well. alot of the guys who ran TM previously did so becuase they believed in the product, and also helped develope or have input on setup, and tips and tricks. this forum seems to have not as much of that information of late, even with running the WC kits.
i for one had moved to serpent for personal reasons, and i will say a bit of dissapointement in the product recently, but then i hear that my new manufacturer is going through hard times, and change. i hear some have problems getting parts for NT1 in aus as well, while there is a market online for those who wish to purchase overseas, but that too maybe under fire soon, specially with the dollar the way it is right now.

as for Zauber imports, it is frustrating to try and race a car that parts are hard to source. wether it is hobby shops not willing to place an order for $20 and pay freight on that order, its sometimes the case they will wait for a bigger order at once to then make the order from the importer. that is not the customers fault, but too the customer isnt doing anyone any favours by flaming the importer. especially when they are wanting the product.
the reason i had so many parts for me personally, is i didnt want to wait or rely on anyone to carry soemthing i needed as spares for the car. at one stage i had around $1100 worth of spares for last years nationals, maybe alot of money in spares, but when you are travelling and competing at nationals events, its more costly to not have it on hand. so to wait 1-2 weeks for order to come in from the importer, then another few days for it to at the LHS, means somewhere someone hasnt raced the product when they could have. sorry for the long post , but the forum is usefull, so are importers and customers
Old 10-17-2008, 01:54 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Pattojnr
i did get your PM. and i did read your post about a possible move to NT1 ? this incertainty has made the decision to offer the car and spares on here. i do know that if Razzor did happen to buy it, and the postage is reasonable enough to make it possible, then i know Razzor will get the most out of it, and it would be going to a great new home. i cant wait for some one to save for weeks for this car, to then say im sorry but i am switching to other brand, and i get left with the car sitting here. i did offer a very great price. but i just need it gone.

i do think the new importer does need some time to find out what products they need to keep , if its a case of supply the demanded, then unfortunaltey there isnt alot of guys runnign the TM in major races in Australia to help promote sales. and the turn of events in the economy around the world would have to factor in this soon as well. alot of the guys who ran TM previously did so becuase they believed in the product, and also helped develope or have input on setup, and tips and tricks. this forum seems to have not as much of that information of late, even with running the WC kits.
i for one had moved to serpent for personal reasons, and i will say a bit of dissapointement in the product recently, but then i hear that my new manufacturer is going through hard times, and change. i hear some have problems getting parts for NT1 in aus as well, while there is a market online for those who wish to purchase overseas, but that too maybe under fire soon, specially with the dollar the way it is right now.

as for Zauber imports, it is frustrating to try and race a car that parts are hard to source. wether it is hobby shops not willing to place an order for $20 and pay freight on that order, its sometimes the case they will wait for a bigger order at once to then make the order from the importer. that is not the customers fault, but too the customer isnt doing anyone any favours by flaming the importer. especially when they are wanting the product.
the reason i had so many parts for me personally, is i didnt want to wait or rely on anyone to carry soemthing i needed as spares for the car. at one stage i had around $1100 worth of spares for last years nationals, maybe alot of money in spares, but when you are travelling and competing at nationals events, its more costly to not have it on hand. so to wait 1-2 weeks for order to come in from the importer, then another few days for it to at the LHS, means somewhere someone hasnt raced the product when they could have. sorry for the long post , but the forum is usefull, so are importers and customers

It seems i have touched on a few nerves lately but i can't help how i feel so i'm sorry if i have offended anyone it was not my intention. When i said i would get the NT-1 i didn't mean i am swapping manufacturers i was just trying to say that if i DID i would get the NT-1 so i'm sorry for the miss understanding but i wont leave TM i love their product too much (and K factory)
About the car that's ok as i don't know when i will have $$$ by, i will see if you still have it when i get sorted. Don't be worried about it not going to a good home, no body looks after their cars like me ( a srip/rebuild after almost every run)
That's a good idea to stock up on spares i will do that.
Old 10-17-2008, 05:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default team magic g4+ 667/999 for sale brand new

hey guys sorry to post a TM g4+ here but i thought i would give a shot... i have a brand new g4+ #667/999 everthing is still in the package never been open i can email you guys pics of the car in box jus feel free to send me a PM im looking to get 500.00 for the kit
Old 10-17-2008, 05:44 PM
Tech Adept

Default G4S

hi just curious, i've got an offer for a G4S roller for USD 100. do you guys think it's worth it? i was thinking of upgrading from my hpi rs4 3evo+ and TM or kyosho are 2 of the likely candidates.
thanks.
Old 10-17-2008, 07:12 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by enrique
hi just curious, i've got an offer for a G4S roller for USD 100. do you guys think it's worth it? i was thinking of upgrading from my hpi rs4 3evo+ and TM or kyosho are 2 of the likely candidates.
thanks.
Great price, take it. Wont beat it. The G4s is older than the G4rs but still a great car.

Where are you at?

Last edited by freestyles; 10-17-2008 at 07:31 PM.
Old 10-17-2008, 09:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

It seems i have touched on a few nerves lately but i can't help how i feel so i'm sorry if i have offended anyone it was not my intention. When i said i would get the NT-1 i didn't mean i am swapping manufacturers i was just trying to say that if i DID i would get the NT-1 so i'm sorry for the miss understanding but i wont leave TM i love their product too much (and K factory)
About the car that's ok as i don't know when i will have $$$ by, i will see if you still have it when i get sorted. Don't be worried about it not going to a good home, no body looks after their cars like me ( a srip/rebuild after almost every run)
That's a good idea to stock up on spares i will do that.
really the best way to solve all the problems with parts is to save your $$ and get a second car for me having to cars has saved me on so many occasions, I must admit most of my parts did not come from australia but over time you just build up your parts collection, as a rule I have one parts of everthing on the car as spare and things like gears, hubs,belts, clutch shoes,arms I will keep at least three or four, I am not as serious in racing as Patto but I know that I dont want to waste a days racing when the car breakscry: . There is always places to get parts from and I have never had to wait more than 2 weeks for parts. but overall maybe a teething issue here and there I have found this car to be the right choice for me "G4RS"!
good luck with it all and if anyone has any issues I am happy to try and help out and I think Patto even thou batting for the other team would do the same just drop us a PM we can help.
cheers
Old 10-18-2008, 12:03 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by enrique
thanks.
a good price for a g4s but remember to factor in parts support...
g4s parts might not be easily available in yr lhs as lhs will tend to stock up RS parts instead.

however, about 70% of the RS parts will fit the S.
Old 10-18-2008, 12:26 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by aussies1129
really the best way to solve all the problems with parts is to save your $$ and get a second car for me having to cars has saved me on so many occasions, I must admit most of my parts did not come from australia but over time you just build up your parts collection, as a rule I have one parts of everthing on the car as spare and things like gears, hubs,belts, clutch shoes,arms I will keep at least three or four, I am not as serious in racing as Patto but I know that I dont want to waste a days racing when the car breakscry: . There is always places to get parts from and I have never had to wait more than 2 weeks for parts. but overall maybe a teething issue here and there I have found this car to be the right choice for me "G4RS"!
good luck with it all and if anyone has any issues I am happy to try and help out and I think Patto even thou batting for the other team would do the same just drop us a PM we can help.
cheers

Easiest fix -my advice, buy yourself a G4JR or G4JS, a "plethora" of spares for a minimal price....interesting chassis as well, will be testing it soon.

Re issues, just yell out, happy to help wherever possible.......

p.s. I'm still batting for the "right" team just ask Patto hehe!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.