Wanna share some of my last weekend's pain.
I was taking part in international GP. Qualified 3rd. After start of the final, on 3rd corner lost onboard voltage and became just a spectator of my own car doing some donuts and going ~40m at full throttle right into concrete wall at the end of the straight
1. Broken front bulkhead (at bumper and also shock tower mountings - at least the tower is intact)
2. Propeller-shaped chassis (actually bent only a little for a 80-90km/h hit)
3. Distorted side/front pulley teeth
4. Stripped both gears (as the motor shifted away and still was working on full rpms)
5. Front blade anti-rollbar is dissassembled (but still intact)
6. Blown tank (all 70+ml of fuel went splashing during hit)
7. INS-box flew off filter (isn't a damage, but shows severity of impact)
8. Torn pipe (shift to front still shows how hard did it hit)
Tip: don't be stupid like me - listen to the smart guys and solder factory batteries together.
Other guys told me it was a spectacular thing to watch