Search

Team Magic G4

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 07:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DENNIS STORTI
Hello'

I would like to let guys know i will be here to help reflect my findings with the G4 once i have my car built an ready to get some time with it.
Hi Dennis, welcome to the team, i see TM America is going great guns, and 3 team drivers in the up and coming great lakes challenge. hope you enjoy the transition.
Old 07-11-2007, 08:23 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DENNIS STORTI
congrats i just added a new member also 2 weeks ago another young racer is working his bottle/throttle finger as we speak.
You know my son will be driving a G4S as soon as he can hold a controller!!
Old 07-11-2007, 10:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (94%+)

Originally Posted by Pattojnr
Hi Dennis, welcome to the team, i see TM America is going great guns, and 3 team drivers in the up and coming great lakes challenge. hope you enjoy the transition.
yes im excited to be a part of the team
Old 07-11-2007, 01:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

whats up guys.

Im sorry if this has been asked but I have been out of this forum for the past few weeks.

well my question is, as anyone made a package that converts the a-arms and rear assemblies to g4+ specs?

Like I see the g4+ has a new sway bar and new linkages for the hubs, plus new a-arms all around.

I wanted to convert my rear to g4+ specs and all my a-arms to g4+, is this possible? and if so how?
Old 07-11-2007, 03:54 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by rcrevolution
whats up guys.

Im sorry if this has been asked but I have been out of this forum for the past few weeks.

well my question is, as anyone made a package that converts the a-arms and rear assemblies to g4+ specs?

Like I see the g4+ has a new sway bar and new linkages for the hubs, plus new a-arms all around.

I wanted to convert my rear to g4+ specs and all my a-arms to g4+, is this possible? and if so how?
all the parts are available seperatley. if you get all your A arms, you will need the clip and spacer set, rear bulkheads, rear back bracket and the swaybar, brake bracket. i think the hingepins are slighly smaller in length as well.

Last edited by Pattojnr; 07-11-2007 at 04:20 PM.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:35 AM
Tech Master

How cool, I just got the TM newsletter and the first 4 articles on the left hand side are written by me!!

If you haven't seen the newsletter you should go to http://teammagic.com.tw/e-paper/07122007.html
Old 07-12-2007, 04:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Z00M
How cool, I just got the TM newsletter and the first 4 articles on the left hand side are written by me!!

If you haven't seen the newsletter you should go to http://teammagic.com.tw/e-paper/07122007.html
nice article Zoom, this would have been such a tease for you, now i am sure TM would have considered you to purchase the kit - if not man i couldnt handle giving it back

Overal, i think its an awesome kit, i had a guy come to me at a local track and said that the G4+ is the hot pick of the Month, seems to me that Team Magic are advertising rather well and movin the product towards the right direction!

Big Thumbs up from me, and we welcome many more G4 crew to hop on aboard and kick some arse!

Enjoy All
Old 07-12-2007, 05:20 AM
Tech Regular

Location: West Ozzie living in Merrigum...Shepparton...Victoria
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Z00M

Credit where credit is due. Good job on the article

Cheers

P.S. see you sunday
Old 07-12-2007, 05:26 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Kodak Hodak
nice article Zoom, this would have been such a tease for you, now i am sure TM would have considered you to purchase the kit - if not man i couldnt handle giving it back

Overal, i think its an awesome kit, i had a guy come to me at a local track and said that the G4+ is the hot pick of the Month, seems to me that Team Magic are advertising rather well and movin the product towards the right direction!

Big Thumbs up from me, and we welcome many more G4 crew to hop on aboard and kick some arse!

Enjoy All
Nice work Mike!
I took my G4S to the local track and had a few teething problems, like (my fault) I assumed the 1st gear pinion was tight and it spun off. Now it is an oblong shape!! I am sure I was only running around in second gear for some time. My OS Speed had at least 8 tanks by premature end of run in and I used MAPP gas torch (don't laugh I was told the motors were very tight)to get some heat into the engine as tight piston / sleeve fit and melted second spur and air filter. My G4+ arrived yesterday morning and had thought to use some spares but reconsidered and set up my sports class car instead. I must say that not pushing car to the limit the basic G4S susp settings including V One RRR front springs on back shocks with 37 shore Fr and 40 Rear, the handling was fantastic. I will put in front diff in in future as that suits my driving style. With my Hobao GPX4 RTR, I had 2mm split ( mimicked G4S split) with 37 Shore front and 40 Rear and now on a cold track this car is dynamite. My G4+ number is 007, lucky me!!

Patto and Mike, I hope you bring your spares for Sunday!!
Old 07-12-2007, 05:50 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by arr see car
Credit where credit is due. Good job on the article

Cheers

P.S. see you sunday
Thanks to everyone for the kind words.

See everyone on Sunday - At least the forecast is for a fine day at last!
Old 07-12-2007, 06:23 AM
Tech Elite

congrats Mike in the article, very well done with some killa slang, lol Frankie knows the Bling factor quite well,
i do hope to recieve my kit and spare chassis early next week. as 69 was sold already, i was lucky to get 690. the last 2 state titles saw me win the raffles with tickets 69, lol kind of a lucky number for me. my cricket number in my hey day in the first day nighter out side the WACA comp. anyways back to it. Sure Mark i have a heap of std spares for the car, not a problem.

also on a weight note, i have managed to get the car to 1765 grams with a front diff installed. i have spent the last few hours tonight getting my 1500mah Li-Po pack in the car, this with the sanwa servos and a smaller lighter Faast reciever, the weight with out body came down to 1660 grams. ill take some pics of the battery soon.

Finally looks like good weather on Sunday, i cant wait. still yet to test out the new radio gear and get a grip on it.
Old 07-12-2007, 09:42 AM
Tech Elite

Patto please post those pics for the lipo batt soon !!!
I have a 1800 that im considering fitting in my car.
Thinking of putting it in the reciever area and moving reciver over to where std battery is.

Zoom 2 thumbs up bud .Read the article this morning.
Very nce.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Daz.. you got PM...

why PM pop-up window did not alert after Rc-Tech renewal?
Old 07-12-2007, 10:50 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Sanwa 2.4G

i am using Spektrum Pro.

But i ordered Sanwa 2.4G...

i maybe will get the product in next week.

i had no trouble with Spektrum now.. But i orderd Sanwa 2.4G for more Fast response...

But .. can i feel the response difference?
Old 07-12-2007, 04:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pattojnr
congrats Mike in the article, very well done with some killa slang, lol Frankie knows the Bling factor quite well,
i do hope to recieve my kit and spare chassis early next week. as 69 was sold already, i was lucky to get 690. the last 2 state titles saw me win the raffles with tickets 69, lol kind of a lucky number for me. my cricket number in my hey day in the first day nighter out side the WACA comp. anyways back to it. Sure Mark i have a heap of std spares for the car, not a problem.

also on a weight note, i have managed to get the car to 1765 grams with a front diff installed. i have spent the last few hours tonight getting my 1500mah Li-Po pack in the car, this with the sanwa servos and a smaller lighter Faast reciever, the weight with out body came down to 1660 grams. ill take some pics of the battery soon.

Finally looks like good weather on Sunday, i cant wait. still yet to test out the new radio gear and get a grip on it.
yeah BLING Factor i know BEST LOL, as for the LIPO battery pack pics ya slack old bugger - we wanna seee seee, i wonder if this will help my intermidiate glitches with the DX3.0 radio i use

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.