Community
Wiki Posts
Search

mtx4 v. v1rrr

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2006, 11:56 PM
Tech Adept

Well since you want to get smart with me umm would u be able to beat josh or mike swauger when they are both driving a p.o.s. rdlogics car and you had you choice between a kyosho or mugen no so it doesn't matter in your position they are the same there are only a few drivers in the usa that will notice the difference and its not you! mugen copied off of kyosho on alot of things so they are simular. It is all personal preference of what you want.
Old 01-10-2006, 12:28 AM
Tech Adept

I don't think anyone on this site could beat josh cryrul and mike swaugers as they are the most skilled drivers in r/c today and you are right they are the same design and it's all down to personal prefrence but thats not saying that mugen and serpent copied kyosho i just think that all the top of the line manufactures like kyosho mugen and serpent have got close to a perfect design which consist of the same design. the lighter the better cg's and so on will make it a winning car and that's what they have almost perfected.
Old 01-10-2006, 01:56 PM
Tech Adept

serpents car came out first so kyosho took a few things from that then kyosho came out with theres and mugen took stuff from both. I just don't understand why you guys want to compare the cars when there all simular. The car you get depends on the politeness and helpfulness of the team, cost, durablity, supply in your area. There all quality cars or we wouldn't be driving them.
Old 01-10-2006, 02:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dan D
Well since you want to get smart with me umm would u be able to beat josh or mike swauger when they are both driving a p.o.s. rdlogics car and you had you choice between a kyosho or mugen no so it doesn't matter in your position they are the same there are only a few drivers in the usa that will notice the difference and its not you! mugen copied off of kyosho on alot of things so they are simular. It is all personal preference of what you want.
I think you need to take a chill pill mate, i did not say that i had could or would beat Mike or Josh. And second of all i am in Australia mate so even if i was good enough to beat either of them how would you know? You wouldnt! So how about you get off your high horse or soap box, which ever one makes you feel the biggest, and come back to reality.

And as far as you saying that people cant tell the difference between how the chasis handle thats crap. Before i brought a Mugen i drove several different cars one being an R40 and i didnt like that car it felt nervous and was a bit doughy coming out of a corner. So how about you stop attacking people and there opinions, cause if you dont have anything positive to say dont say it!
Old 01-10-2006, 05:55 PM
Tech Adept

in my oppinion you could drive all the pro kits and they will drive simmilar but it's not going to be the same you wont be able to do the same times and in my oppinion they all have a unique feel.

Anyway i like discussions when people need helpful advice to buy a new kit as it is hard to choose the kit you want without help.
Old 01-10-2006, 06:15 PM
Tech Adept

well the hpi is very bad comparision its not even a realtouring car its more like a rtr car. between the muen an kyosho which are the two top cars and are simular you will not notice any huge differences.
Old 01-10-2006, 06:40 PM
Tech Elite

You might want to in form Hara and Surikan that the HPI R40 is a RTR then. But i think they might beg to differ
Old 01-10-2006, 07:09 PM
Jye
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Slo-MTX4
You might want to in form Hara and Surikan that the HPI R40 is a RTR then. But i think they might beg to differ
lol. i agree . pretty sure the r40 is up there with the mtx 4 and v one rrr.just cause it isnt the common choice doesnt make it any worst.
Old 01-10-2006, 07:51 PM
Tech Adept

Haha well when you get an r40 that has even close to the same parts on it that yours might ever have you tell me. A r40 kit and haras car is like calling a fw05rr and a v1rrr the same car
Old 01-10-2006, 09:01 PM
Jye
Tech Regular

unless i buy the HARA edition r40, or put the hara edition upgrades on a normal r40...
Old 01-10-2006, 09:04 PM
Tech Elite

Hey Jye glad to see you brought a Evo-3 mate. We all know that the R40 is a capable car i think that someone is just stirring shit
Old 01-10-2006, 09:19 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Slo-MTX4
Hey Jye glad to see you brought a Evo-3 mate. We all know that the R40 is a capable car i think that someone is just stirring shit
Old 01-11-2006, 09:54 AM
Tech Adept

I would take an kyosho, serpent, mugen, rdl, assoc over the r40 anyday i'm friends with chris dosek he did nothing but complain about the car
Old 01-11-2006, 11:21 AM
JKA
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Which car did Doseck drive in the midwest series last year? Mugen?
I know 2 years ago he drove the R40.
Old 01-11-2006, 01:42 PM
Jye
Tech Regular

whos chris dosek

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.