Wiki Posts
Search

Fusion Championship 2005 @ Revelation

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2005, 03:51 AM
Tech Adept

Default How old is this guy?

Originally Posted by Joel Johnson
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed racing with everyone over the weekend. It was nice to get out and compete again. I have to say thanks to the crew at Revelation for putting on a smooth event and to Jim for tasty hot links! Congrats to Chris for the nice drive in the 1/8th A main. I've wanted to run 1/8th scale for years and it was nice to finally get the chance. I've got a lot to learn on setup of these things but I'll definitely be back.

...Joel
Just glad to see you out of retirement!
Mark
Old 11-16-2005, 06:59 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by jake alton
?
I'm only asking because on revelations web site/results, I don't see your name in the friday, saturday qualifying results or sunday mains for the airtronics race, the first race of the 6 race series.
Old 11-16-2005, 07:18 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Anarchy
I'm only asking because on revelations web site/results, I don't see your name in the friday, saturday qualifying results or sunday mains for the airtronics race, the first race of the 6 race series.
RACED THE OFF ROAD RACE IT WASNT SPECIFIED TO RACE EITHER ON ROAD OR OFF ROAD
Old 11-16-2005, 08:21 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by jake alton
RACED THE OFF ROAD RACE IT WASNT SPECIFIED TO RACE EITHER ON ROAD OR OFF ROAD
Well now that just don't seem right to combine an off road series race with the on the road series races to qualify for the 1/8 scale on road car kit; but thats just my opinion. The way I understood it was that you must attend "ALL 6 RACES OF THE SERIES" to qualify for a chance to win the car kit, didn't know you could combine the two series races, my bad Are they going to give away an off road car kit for that series race too Just curious...
Old 11-16-2005, 09:07 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Anarchy
Well now that just don't seem right to combine an off road series race with the on the road series races to qualify for the 1/8 scale on road car kit; but thats just my opinion. The way I understood it was that you must attend "ALL 6 RACES OF THE SERIES" to qualify for a chance to win the car kit, didn't know you could combine the two series races, my bad Are they going to give away an off road car kit for that series race too Just curious...
anarchy you are not change the name. im more punk than you any day!
Old 11-16-2005, 09:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Racerboyseven
Just wanted to say that the racing last weekend was some of the coolest ive seen in a long time, and gotten to be apart of.

Also wanted to say thanks to Ron C. for helping me out with my clutch on sat. That really made a differance in the car getting of the corners. I was abile to pull of my first A-main win last weekend. THANKS Ron
William,

Good to meet you last weekend. Anytime you need more help, just come by the the pits (I or any of the other guys would be happy to give you a hand).

I see you and Edwin Fernandez took 1st and 2nd for you main - Congrats !
Old 11-16-2005, 01:22 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Congratulation to Team SPAM for a good showing at the Fusion race. We placed 3rd and 4th in the Amateur A main, 3rd in the Amateur B main and 3rd in the Amateur C main. Good job team.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:34 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Scott Fisher
I actually left my tire truer there once and it was turned it and mailed back to me. Pretty honest group down there.
Heck, I spaced out and left my ez-up there once They were nice enough to hold on to it until one of my friends picked it up for me. Revelation is a great place to race and I have no idea why all the haters.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:44 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by fraz
Heck, I spaced out and left my ez-up there once They were nice enough to hold on to it until one of my friends picked it up for me. Revelation is a great place to race and I have no idea why all the haters.
Fraz,

Are you coming to CP for TFT race?
Old 11-16-2005, 04:26 PM
Tech Addict

I'm tryin'. I left an e-mail to the address on the web site. Is there a best time to call the number at the track? I am not getting though to anybody but the machine. Tell James to pick up!!

Man, I haven't touched my 1/8 scale in months. Guess it's time to start wrenchin' I saved my money and bout a new two-wheeled toy called a Ducati

Brad, YGPM

Last edited by fraz; 11-16-2005 at 04:39 PM.
Old 11-17-2005, 05:08 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default tot

down go frazier , hey man waz-up. long time
Old 11-17-2005, 04:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by manokgt4
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone had found a small white plastic parts box. Inside are turbo plugs(NIB) and KO cystals. Please let me know.

Edwin.

And congrats to Cris,Ron and Danny for the win..

And to Leo V for stacking his trophies yesterday!!
Thanks Edwin. See you at CP?
Old 11-17-2005, 07:27 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by BoCal
Thanks Edwin. See you at CP?
You bet!