R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   ALUMINUM ANODIZING (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/85683-aluminum-anodizing.html)

mcf74 09-29-2005 05:34 PM

ALUMINUM ANODIZING

2 Attachment(s)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention all R/C enthusiasts, I am now offering anodizing services exclusively for anyone who has R/C cars, trucks, planes,helicopters, etc.Anodizing your aluminum parts will harden the surface of them. It also protects it from harsh chemicals and oxidation, that could lead to the deterioration of your parts. If you have any bare aluminum parts you were thinking of having done, you can get them anodized pretty much any color you want. If you have parts that you would prefer to have clear anodized with a mirror shine, I can also do that. I am offering these services to all, from the "BACKYARD BASHERS" to the "TEAM DRIVERS". This is for anyone who would like to have their parts done and not pay those ridiculously high "LOT CHARGES" that the big plating companies charge. It's bad enough that all of us take a huge hit in our wallets already with this hobby. We all like to have our rides looking good, especially on race day. Even if you have parts that are dinged up, I can make them look out of the box new again,depending on how bad they are. For most parts damaged from normal wear and tear they will look new again. Underside of chassis that get scratched and gouged from on and offroad driving CAN be done but they will not look "BRAND NEW", if the chassis is severely damaged. I can minimize this though, and it will make a huge improvement on what it used to look like. I guarantee my work and will make every effort to make you satisfied. So if you have bare aluminum parts (like one of those pretty BMI TC3 nitro chassis), parts that need fixed and cleaned up,or just want a change of color, contact me for a free quote. Email me pics for a more detailed quote.

Marc Fahnestock
[email protected]

stefan 10-01-2005 01:39 AM

Hey there, coool!

Good luck though, I did the same thing a couple of years ago and people overran me like there was no tomorrow.

I stopped doing it because I wouldn't have had any time for racing :lol:

Still got the website online, check it out:

Custom Anodizing

mcf74 10-05-2005 07:13 PM

thanks

mcf74 10-21-2005 04:40 PM

:tire:

rcfoolz 10-22-2005 04:15 AM

I live in spring hill, I have a couple items to get done. I pm'd you my number

yahhoo 10-22-2005 12:15 PM

Do you offer hard coating?

mcf74 10-22-2005 03:52 PM

sorry ,I do not do hard coat anodize.

mcf74 11-04-2005 01:52 PM

:tire:

mcf74 11-11-2005 06:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:)

MRX_joe21 11-11-2005 10:17 PM

Can you do the chasis also? if you do email me.

mcf74 11-11-2005 10:29 PM

yes I can do chassis with out a problem.

MRX_joe21 11-11-2005 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by mcf74
yes I can do chassis with out a problem.

Where your from? maybe i can sent the chasis of my MRX & RRR

mcf74 11-19-2005 05:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
set up wheels done in black

nsupra 11-20-2005 01:28 PM

Just out of curiosity how much do you charge for a chassis?

DENNIS STORTI 11-20-2005 02:35 PM

hey im interested in getting all my aluminum done on an xray how fast is the turn around time im kinda stuck as i have no back up car to race can i pay to nextday an pay for shipping back an maybe send it out on a monday an receive it by friday an how much thanks in adavnce