Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Kyosho 1/8 inferno GT2 Audi R8 Nitro (where to buy other than toykar) >

Kyosho 1/8 inferno GT2 Audi R8 Nitro (where to buy other than toykar)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho 1/8 inferno GT2 Audi R8 Nitro (where to buy other than toykar)

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2014, 11:17 PM
Tech Rookie

Smile Kyosho 1/8 inferno GT2 Audi R8 Nitro (where to buy other than toykar)

bro

anyone know where can i buy one? i call toykar and they dun have stock. only leave 1/8 GP INFERNO GT2 RACE SPEC R/S FERRARI 458 ITALIA READYSET. The sale ppl ask me to buy it and buy the bodyshell after market type. Thinking to get from amazon or ebay. isit same to buy there. any advice or any bro know only then toykar who is selling.

Thk you
Eugene
Old 12-31-2014, 05:26 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Darkshindo
bro

anyone know where can i buy one? i call toykar and they dun have stock. only leave 1/8 GP INFERNO GT2 RACE SPEC R/S FERRARI 458 ITALIA READYSET. The sale ppl ask me to buy it and buy the bodyshell after market type. Thinking to get from amazon or ebay. isit same to buy there. any advice or any bro know only then toykar who is selling.

Thk you
Eugene
Try www.superiorhobbies.com
Old 12-31-2014, 05:23 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Since you mentioned Toykar, I believe you are from Singapore? Try RaceCraft Infinity at Ubi. They sell Team C's GT bodyshells that has the same wheelbase as of Kyosho's. MUCH MUCH cheaper then Kyosho's bodyshells.

Cheers!

Originally Posted by Darkshindo
bro

Thk you
Eugene