But all joking aside, the best 200mm car is offcourse the BSC-002 from Bakker Special Cars, soon for sale..!!
- Steel chassis, for a very low CoG
- Reduced reflected rotating inertia by a factor of 2 in comparison with the Capricorn
- 1500gram race ready, place the mass where you want
- Leave springs designed with non-linear FEM software
- Innovative tube dampers
- Lowest unsprung mass by far
- Multiple flex setting
- Geometry completely different
Most important parts of design are ready, just some little stuff to complete.