Wiki Posts
Search

Crystal Park Racing - 20th AUG

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 12:09 AM
Tech Regular

Red face LAST POST

Originally Posted by JAG Racing
Here is the actual email I got from Rickey just yesterday.... I think the email speaks for itself....

email starts.....
This is a message from FASRICK at R/C Tech Forums ( http://www.rctech.net/forum/index.php ). The R/C Tech Forums owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email FASRICK, you can use this online form:
http://www.rctech.net/forum/sendmess...r&userid=14355

This is the message:

JOHN THIS RICKEY CAN YOU FIND WHY IS PAYPAL STILL CHARGING ME THE 475.00 IF THEY HAVEN'T REFUNDED YOU , I'AM NOT AVOIDING PAYING YOU I JUST WANT TO BE SURE THEY DONT CHARGE ME ALSO WHEN I SEND YOUR PAYMENT

Again, this email came to me YESTERDAY ... Now I hope there is no confusion that he owes a refund of $475.

And for clarification - after months of waiting for the MTX-3 package, he was pressured by the police detective to send me the package -- well, he did send me a box with about $50 - $75 worth of R/C related stuff ( used MTX-3 parts, used temp gun, used igniter )...not exaclt what he had on auction.

I have much more proof to show but I think I have said enough.

Careful now, I am sure you will say I "manufactured" the email, huh? You are pathetic....
LOOK I'AM GOING TO PUT A END THIS BULLSHIT RIGHT NOW , JOHN SHOW WHERE YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A REFUND FROM PAYPAL AND I RICKEY WEST WILL SEND YOU A PAYMENT OF $475.00 TO END YOUR KEYBOARD BASHING, BUT IN TURN I WANT MY SO-CALLED $50 TO $75 IN PARTS BACK, NOW I CLEARLY TOLD YOU IN MY E-MAIL THAT PAYPAL HAS DEDUCTED 475 FROM ME AND YOU TOLD THAT THEY HAVE NOT REFUNDED YOU, SO BEFORE WE COULD FIND OUT WHAT WAS GOING ON YOU CONTINUE YOUR KEYBOARD PLAY , SO IT'S LIKE THIS PARTNER I'AM TELLING YOU AND WHOEVER ELSE HAS SOMEMORE WEENIE ASS BULLSHIT TO SAY BRING IT TO MY FACE LIKE A MAN OR YOU CAN ALWAYS CALL THE LV PD FOR LITTLE CIVIL MATTER AND LEAVE IT TO THEM TO FIGHT YOUR BATTLE LEAVING OUT SMALL DETAILS AND PUTTING LOWER VALUE ON THE PARTS SO IT CAN BECOME FELONY. I WONDER WHY PAYPAL HAS THE CLAIM OPEN SINCE I'AM A CROOK AND SCAM MAN SEEMS LIKE THAT SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT AND AS FOR THAT PUNK JEZ YOU COME VEGAS AND KICK ME KEYBOARD PUNK I'LL BE AT THE PARIS RACE OCT. AND ANYBODY ELSE WANT TO LIE OR CONFRONT ME I'AM AT CRYSTAL PARK EVERY 1ST AND 3RD SUNDAY AND REVELATION 2ND AND 4TH SUNDAY JUST ASK ANYONE WHO I'AM OR GET ON THE KEYBOARD TELL WHERE TO MEET YOU. I HOPE AFTER THIS WE CAN GO BACK TO HAVING FUN AND POSTING ON THE ON-ROAD CARS AND RACING.P.S I DONT NEED MUCH AS LEND A LOT OF PARTS SO YOU BETTER ASK SOMEBODY.THIS IS MY LAST POST ON THE MATTER SO HAVE FUN
Old 08-18-2005, 05:47 AM
Tech Regular

All this face-to-face talk? -- Look at my Avator, I live in Texas, not exactly around the corner from Rickey.

Rickey - All you have to do is reply to my emails if you want to handle this matter off of RCTech. I'll send you one now and let's see if you reply.

Proof was sent to Rickey via email... let's see if he responds - I doubt it.

... the saga continues (original transaction was 9 months ago)

Last edited by JAG Racing; 08-18-2005 at 07:00 AM.
Old 08-18-2005, 11:00 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by JAG Racing
All this face-to-face talk? -- Look at my Avator, I live in Texas, not exactly around the corner from Rickey.

Rickey - All you have to do is reply to my emails if you want to handle this matter off of RCTech. I'll send you one now and let's see if you reply.

Proof was sent to Rickey via email... let's see if he responds - I doubt it.

... the saga continues (original transaction was 9 months ago)
Being that you haven't gotten the message I will complain to RC Tech about your post I asked you earlier to take your problems somewhere else and you continue to post, if you have a Ebay or Pay pal problem keep it there, this is not the place for it.....................and by the way I just pulled my head out of the sand for awhile to reply.
Old 08-18-2005, 11:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Practice?

Originally Posted by ROBBIE C
Being that you haven't gotten the message I will complain to RC Tech about your post I asked you earlier to take your problems somewhere else and you continue to post, if you have a Ebay or Pay pal problem keep it there, this is not the place for it.....................and by the way I just pulled my head out of the sand for awhile to reply.
Hey Robbie,

Whats up? Do you know what time the track will be open Friday for practice? Are they going to spray the track? C'ya tomorrow!

Late,
Brad
Old 08-18-2005, 01:04 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ROBBIE C

Robbie - and you have every right to NOT read MY post too.... the thread will die on its own if you just let it. My goal was occomplished and I am off the this topic. -- this is NOT an E*Bay or PayPal issue any longer.... this is a criminal matter. - you don't know the story so stop trying to police RCTech. I just needed to confirm his location and that I have done with the help from RCTech.

Now let's get back to havin fun racing

Moderator - go ahead and kill the thread!

Last edited by JAG Racing; 08-18-2005 at 04:44 PM.
Old 08-18-2005, 01:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

track is going to be open at 8:00 on friday.
Old 08-18-2005, 02:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Fellas,

Everyone needs to stand back from the keyboard, take a few deep breathes, fire up their nitro cars, and take a few laps around the track!!! I agree that this is getting a little out of hand. There is a forum thread called "Trader Feedback" for arguments like this. Lets get this thread back to the subject matter at hand and take this argument to the Feedback thread on this forum.

JAG Racing and Fasrick,

This is something that you guys really need to hammer out off the public forum. I am not taking side because I don't know what is going on and really don't want to know. However, this back and forth jaw-jacking is not going to solve the issue and the rest of us forum dwellers really need to stay out of it unless we were directly involved with the business dealing between the two.
Old 08-18-2005, 03:12 PM
Tech Master

This thread was not created for this and I do not want people to get confused and associate your E-Bay problems with Crystal Park I understand your grief but like someone said earleir there's always two sides to every story,and this should not be addressed here, when you make your personal buisness public this is what you get.
I'm not trying to be mean but it is what it is.
Old 08-18-2005, 03:32 PM
wad
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey Robbie, I'm wondering if you will have different classes, like beginner, novice, etc. or will be all together?
Thanks!!
Old 08-18-2005, 03:40 PM
Tech Addict

i believe there's only going to be one class for sedan and for i/8th scale; and for YB slow i believe he's going to spray but last week we were out there and the traction was pretty good; like 40's all the way around on the sedans SEE YOU THIS WEKEND
Old 08-18-2005, 03:52 PM
Tech Addict

crystalpark raceway rocks, let me be the first to say that. hope everybody has fun this weekend
Old 08-18-2005, 03:53 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by wad
Hey Robbie, I'm wondering if you will have different classes, like beginner, novice, etc. or will be all together?
Thanks!!
One class for each class. quals Staturday.
Everything starts at 9:00am Saturday if you give James a call before then it would be most appreciated this way he could get everyone in the system quicker less stress on race day.
Mains will be as followed
A mains 45 min
B main 20 min
C and lower mains 10 min
Top 8 go direckly to the main with a two car bump up.
There will also be a special event at the end of the day 10 to 20 min oval race all any car can enter only $5:00 extra to your main entry, ask Mike Jones how much fun that is.
Old 08-18-2005, 03:56 PM
Tech Master

You can sign up at the track Staturday if you like.
Old 08-18-2005, 04:12 PM
Tech Addict

i've been working on a oval car just for crystal i was going to keep it a secret but who cares, first i'm going to put a .21 in my mtx3 with a four speed transmission so i can down shift in the turns, next i was going to put a impala body on it because it can handle the three wheel motion u knowwwwww and then i was going to paint the body all black so knowbody would see me coming............ know thats hot.......... howler back
Old 08-18-2005, 04:37 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by mike jones
i've been working on a oval car just for crystal i was going to keep it a secret but who cares, first i'm going to put a .21 in my mtx3 with a four speed transmission so i can down shift in the turns, next i was going to put a impala body on it because it can handle the three wheel motion u knowwwwww and then i was going to paint the body all black so knowbody would see me coming............ know thats hot.......... howler back
LMAO dude that is the funniest thing I've read on here ever....................

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.