Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Xray NT1 2014 Specs >

Xray NT1 2014 Specs

Xray NT1 2014 Specs

Old 12-18-2014, 02:57 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Bundy_Bear
Sorry don't agree that Xray can afford to do that. The latest Mugen and Serpents are a lot more aggressive and if the Worlds had been held any where else in the World in a lower grip situation I am not sure the results would have been the same for Xray. Take nothing away from Alex's great driving and an excellent result for Xray, this is just my thoughts.
Love your work Andy...

Matey, at the worlds, it proved that all cars are up to RS levels nowadays. It really was a championship of adaptability and setup knowledge.

So many drivers with the power who couldnt use it, those with lightweight options that didnt matter, it was all about keep the car on its wheels and having the finesse to drive it. there were a few struggling with engines, but as I was close to the track and had a camera on them, you could see the varying setups on so many cars. Some were flat, some had roll, Jilles took off sway bars, Alex using a low profile heatsink.

All in all, it was anyone's championship with any of the major cars, everything had to be right and luck had to shine your way too.
Old 12-18-2014, 08:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by blis
Love your work Andy...

Matey, at the worlds, it proved that all cars are up to RS levels nowadays. It really was a championship of adaptability and setup knowledge.

So many drivers with the power who couldnt use it, those with lightweight options that didnt matter, it was all about keep the car on its wheels and having the finesse to drive it. there were a few struggling with engines, but as I was close to the track and had a camera on them, you could see the varying setups on so many cars. Some were flat, some had roll, Jilles took off sway bars, Alex using a low profile heatsink.

All in all, it was anyone's championship with any of the major cars, everything had to be right and luck had to shine your way too.
Thanks Harry

Pleased to hear about Luke and his work. Wishing yourself, Lu and the boys a Merry Christmas.

Take care and catch up soon!

Andy
Old 12-18-2014, 11:36 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Bundy_Bear
Thanks Harry

Pleased to hear about Luke and his work. Wishing yourself, Lu and the boys a Merry Christmas.

Take care and catch up soon!

Andy
And big hugs to Abby, ^5s to Richard, enjoy, be merry and festive...