Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Kyosho Bring The KF01 To The USA >

Kyosho Bring The KF01 To The USA

Kyosho Bring The KF01 To The USA

Old 02-10-2014, 11:33 AM
Tech Master

But they think there is a market in the US for the Kyosho Blizzard??
http://www.kyoshoamerica.com/TRACKED...LE-_c_110.html
And they have sold...what?...3 of these in the US??
http://www.kyoshoamerica.com/KART_c_771.html
Old 02-10-2014, 12:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Taylorm
I think that all three were sold in Dallas in the last 18 months!!! I know the guys that have them and they use them for parking lot bashing. Fun to watch but never was going to get any traction.

As far as the KF-01, like the Spada 09, Kyosho Japan never had the US market in mind when they made these. I have inquired with Kyosho America about bringing them here 2 years ago and got the same answer about not bringing it to US markets. Best thing I can tell you is to let it go. If you want one, just order it from RC Mart or some overseas r/c website and enjoy it once you get it.
Old 02-10-2014, 01:46 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Taylorm
LOL... That's some funny s*&t for sure.

Originally Posted by JLock
I think that all three were sold in Dallas in the last 18 months!!! I know the guys that have them and they use them for parking lot bashing. Fun to watch but never was going to get any traction.

As far as the KF-01, like the Spada 09, Kyosho Japan never had the US market in mind when they made these. I have inquired with Kyosho America about bringing them here 2 years ago and got the same answer about not bringing it to US markets. Best thing I can tell you is to let it go. If you want one, just order it from RC Mart or some overseas r/c website and enjoy it once you get it.
You are probably right my friend and this may all be in vain. I know there is a market for these cars here in the USA. What happen to manufactoring things in the good ole USA? Hmmm!
Old 02-10-2014, 02:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by T.MARSHALL
LOL... That's some funny s*&t for sure.

You are probably right my friend and this may all be in vain. I know there is a market for these cars here in the USA. What happen to manufactoring things in the good ole USA? Hmmm!
R/C is like the auto markets: foreign manufacturers make all the cool shiznit for all the markets except the US. These guys have it in their heads that people in the US are bland, dull, and boring and don't want things too racy, shazzy, and easy on the senses. Don't believe me, look at what Kyosho and especially Tamiya offer overseas as compared to the US. This is the same with Honda, Nissan, Toyota, Volkswagen, Kia/Hyundai, as well as GM and Ford. Live in what we call a "foreign" market, cool stuff pours in. Live in the US market, we will tell you what you like and you are stupid enough to buy it and be satisfied with it. I can go on and on, but you get the picture..........

Last edited by JLock; 02-12-2014 at 06:53 AM.
Old 02-10-2014, 02:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

I will buy it in a heartbeat. Even if its a shelf queen a breathing micro f1 car is something to have
Old 02-10-2014, 04:04 PM
Tech Master

Smile

Originally Posted by JLock
R/C is like the auto markets: foreign manufacturers make all the cool shiznit for all the markets except the US. These guys have it in their heads that people in the US are bland, dull, and boring and don't want things to racy, shazzy, and easy on the senses. Don't believe me, look at what Kyosho and especially Tamiya offer overseas as compared to the US. This is the same with Honda, Nissan, Toyota, Volkswagen, Kia/Hyundai, as well as GM and Ford. Live in what we call a "foreign" market, cool stuff pours in. Live in the US market, we will tell you what you like and you are stupid enough to buy it and be satisfied with it. I can go on and on, but you get the picture..........
We are on the same page my friend, thank God since the advent of the Internet and social media we have the power to affect change. Like I alluded to earlier, imagine if we could rally 50 or 100 guys who would be willing to make a mass purchase. The shock n awe would be incredible.

Originally Posted by aloksatoor
I will buy it in a heartbeat. Even if its a shelf queen a breathing micro f1 car is something to have
Good deal, It might be time to take a tally.
Old 02-11-2014, 09:59 PM
Tech Master

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Looks like a modified 190mm version with the 3racing FGX body rolling on Pit Shimizu tires. Nice! These cas are Bass Ass!

Last edited by T.MARSHALL; 02-12-2014 at 11:53 AM.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:54 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by T.MARSHALL
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Looks like a modified 190mm version with the 3racing FGX body rolling on Pit Shimizu tires. Nice! These cas are Bass Ass!
Love these cars!
Old 02-13-2014, 04:16 AM
Tech Apprentice

very nice.....down here in the south...everybody runs offroad...\blah
Old 02-13-2014, 10:02 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Ehmc2014
very nice.....down here in the south...everybody runs offroad...\blah
I KNOW RIGHT. Thats been the trend lately or shall I say for the last year or so. BAH HUMBUG!
Old 02-14-2014, 11:00 AM
Tech Master

To the powers at Kyosho, I'm a big fan of the KF01 Nitro F1 cars. Why not sell them in the USA? I called Kyosho USA and was told these cars will Not Be Availible For Sale in The USA. WHY NOT?
+ YouTube Video
Old 02-14-2014, 10:43 PM
Tech Adept

I'll bite...here are posts of my KF01 hopped up...small project over the holidays...awesome car like my spada, but will never take off in the U.S...enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails Kyosho Bring The KF01 To The USA-photo-1.jpg   Kyosho Bring The KF01 To The USA-photo-2.jpg   Kyosho Bring The KF01 To The USA-photo-3.jpg  
Old 02-15-2014, 02:52 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by 1FastVW
I'll bite...here are posts of my KF01 hopped up...small project over the holidays...awesome car like my spada, but will never take off in the U.S...enjoy.
It's been 5 days and so far since I started this thread, all I can say is so far so good. I've been told the faith of a mustard seed can move a mountain. Nitro F1 Racing will work here in America. Watch! Oops I forgot to say nice cars, come on out to Cal Raceway we will join you.
Old 02-16-2014, 09:56 PM
Tech Initiate

Todd sign me up! I'll buy two. One for me and one Sean. Now all we have to do is move to California.
Old 02-16-2014, 10:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Nitro F1? I'm game for that.

What part of southern Cal do you guys race at, I'm moving the Fam out to San Diego (Otay Ranch-East Lake area) next year.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.