Search

Who'll rule the Worlds next week?

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2002, 04:38 AM
Tech Initiate

http://tri-statercautoracers.com/
Old 09-10-2002, 04:46 AM
Tech Initiate

is martin crisp going to be racing there or is that on the same time as the canadian championships???
Old 09-10-2002, 05:47 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

No doubt, that NovaRossi will win...whether it be in the form of NR, Mugen, JP, RB.....................
Old 09-10-2002, 06:03 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by dtm
No doubt, that NovaRossi will win...whether it be in the form of NR, Mugen, JP, RB.....................
you missed one..... Novamega !!
Old 09-10-2002, 07:18 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Manticore

you missed one..... Novamega !!
I almost forgot the "snake" brand!!!!

New 1/10 on its way...only slight modification!!!!
Old 09-10-2002, 08:08 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by dtm

I almost forgot the "snake" brand!!!!

New 1/10 on its way...only slight modification!!!!

snake or snack ??
Old 09-10-2002, 09:37 AM
Tech Apprentice

The problem with Mugen not having enough gearing has been fixed and they should run fine but I still believe nobody can touch Ralph Burch no matter what car he drives he could throw a HPI on the track and still kick eveyones butt
Old 09-10-2002, 11:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default New Snake 705

Hmm...the new snake looks identical to the PRO. They loaded tons of 'Heavyweight' Hop-ups to the car to keep competitive with V-1-RR. E.g. the removable battery pack tray on the chassis, battery pack position (idea copied from K-Factory..??!?!)
Other than that, this 705 is not considered a total revolutionary version as Serpent cannot afford to repeat the mistake done to the Veteq...
Old 09-10-2002, 11:52 PM
Tech Champion

Default Re: New Snake 705

Originally posted by RClover
Hmm...the new snake looks identical to the PRO. They loaded tons of 'Heavyweight' Hop-ups to the car to keep competitive with V-1-RR. E.g. the removable battery pack tray on the chassis, battery pack position (idea copied from K-Factory..??!?!)
Other than that, this 705 is not considered a total revolutionary version as Serpent cannot afford to repeat the mistake done to the Veteq...
I think the 705 is even worst then impulse/impulse pro as the low CG battery pack position weaken the main chassis a lot.
Old 09-11-2002, 12:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: New Snake 705

Originally posted by Manticore

I think the 705 is even worst then impulse/impulse pro as the low CG battery pack position weaken the main chassis a lot.
Michael Salven, Julius Kolff and Milko Tenthof, will be the driving both the 235mm along with 200mm, along with Burch and co, so there team is very strong, and we should see most of these drivers in the A's. This world cup is without doubt the biggest gathering of top drivers (elecitric + nitro) seen!
Old 09-11-2002, 12:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally posted by dtm
Im not sure what is happening with RB, I though they would of had a good engine to represent in the World Cup as they are usually competitve at most world champs in all scales.

The last legal engine RB brought out was the X12, nearly a couple of years old now, so I don't think you will see any in the A's.
Old 09-11-2002, 01:56 AM
Tech Adept

I was under the impression that the placing of the reciever pack so low it necessitated a hole in the chassis was an innovation pioneered by Serpent in their 1/8 cars...

The RB is still very competitive over here, last year's national champion used one, and I believe most of the top runners (including the championship leader) are using them this year.
Old 09-11-2002, 02:30 AM
Tech Master

RB Concept and JP was the engines to have a few years back. Now it's Pixie's, Serio's, RTU's, and until recently, the Calamari oops!.....I mean Collari .
Old 09-11-2002, 03:06 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by university_dave
I was under the impression that the placing of the reciever pack so low it necessitated a hole in the chassis was an innovation pioneered by Serpent in their 1/8 cars...
Sorry Slide did that first !!
Old 09-11-2002, 04:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

When did the RB's & JP's become obsolete? Has anyone checked the "engine" column for the A main at any 1/10 national event this year? You'd be hard pressed to find anything not based on a Nova Rossi engine (RB, JP, Nova Mega, Mugen). These new engines look good, and they may be the next best thing, but they have yet to prove themselves. I'll take a rock solid reputation over good advertising anyday. I would expect all, or at least the majority, of the A main drivers to have a Nova Rossi under the hood.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.