Wiki Posts
Search

Region 12 Fuel Championships

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2005, 08:11 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Originally Posted by Motorman
Our next race is The Great Lakes Challenge in 2 weeks. The biggest race this year. 165 / 70 entrys and people waiting. Team Mugen Team Delta Team Serpent Team Kyosho Team Ofna Team RD Logics will all be there. And in our district we have Josh Cyrul, Bobby Flack,Dave Cambell,Ted Hammer,Brian Berry, Eli Ezrow, Aaron Buran, Jacob Delano, Brent Gottfried, etc Ain't no gimmies round here.

you want a tune up for the fuel onroad nats it's lookin right at you
come on down show us what you got, youve been invited.

How can I be invited.. the race is full..motorboy?

unless you can pull some strings. our you just blowing smoke!

if not I will invite you to our regionals.. I will even pay your entry fee.
Old 07-26-2005, 08:20 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Originally Posted by mahlo
badgirlrc! your invited 2 compton anytime!bring your car but leave your mouth,cuzz im shure its a lot of people that are interested in how u get around the track.(out side the rams club)and ill bet WHATEVER U LIKE (make it light on yourself)it ant all that its typed up 2 b.......p.s MUGEN,P.I.M.P.N ALL OVER THE WORLD.........

Mahlo bobo--- you coming to the regionals at the rams track? you want to play with da badboy!? Sheeat! come on over to race.. I'll even pay your entry fee. homie You ain't got nuthin under yo skirt unless you afraid o' being bitch slapped back to comptown. bring it.. mofo.! LOL

Heres a Mahlo jacked-rap for you

Ask your bros if they knows me.. seen me run..

maybe you might just not want to come..

stay in compytown.. and take up knitting

cuz after I'm done with yo ass

you might think of quitting.
Old 07-26-2005, 09:56 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by BadBoyRC
Mahlo bobo--- you coming to the regionals at the rams track? you want to play with da badboy!? Sheeat! come on over to race.. I'll even pay your entry fee. homie You ain't got nuthin under yo skirt unless you afraid o' being bitch slapped back to comptown. bring it.. mofo.! LOL

Heres a Mahlo jacked-rap for you

Ask your bros if they knows me.. seen me run..

maybe you might just not want to come..

stay in compytown.. and take up knitting

cuz after I'm done with yo ass

you might think of quitting.

OHHHHH DAMNNNNN!!! S N A P!!!

Check out MC BadBoy busting a rhyme!

If dude comes back w/ a lyric of his own, I say you guys settle it at the Region 12 RC Rap battle right before the mains.
Old 07-27-2005, 09:18 AM
Tech Addict

Default kz gaer and motor popping

Originally Posted by fraz
Most manufacturers don't make tall enough sedan gears for KZ. You have to run full size tires with the tallest gears and you still risk popping your motor if you don't lift at the end of the straight. I thought running 1/8 scale was fun there. Even my tallest gears on my 235mm were barely enough for that straight.
i dont think you have raced at kz because we ,turbotony,fasrick,leo d,big guy,dino,edwin,roy,geoff,h-man,rico etc. have all raced at kz for years and haven't popped a motor so get the facts straight and stop being scared!!!
Old 07-27-2005, 11:02 AM
Tech Adept

Default On Road Region 12 1:8 and 1:10 open

The race will go on in San Jose for 1:8 and open 1:10 at the RAMS clubs. Both Revelation and Crystal Park have approached the region director to hold a ROAR Region 12 Fuel Sedan Championship so the Sedans will definately be able to have a regional. Any other tracks interested in hosting the Sedan Fuel regionals should contact Steve Wang for consideration.

I know a number of guys from Southern California are planning to come up and have a fun time at this race. We are ready to do our best and have FUN.

See you there.
Old 07-27-2005, 11:15 AM
Tech Regular

thanks for taking the encouragement from this thread and making "all" roar racers happy.
Old 07-27-2005, 11:34 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by aturbotony
i dont think you have raced at kz because we ,turbotony,fasrick,leo d,big guy,dino,edwin,roy,geoff,h-man,rico etc. have all raced at kz for years and haven't popped a motor so get the facts straight and stop being scared!!!
Careful with how you state stuff unless you know for sure. I have raced KZ since it was first opened. It was all dirt infields, poorly marked, no groove, and the track sucked. Slowly Karlton added guardrails and filled in the infield and it was much better. Do you remember "the lake"?

Honestly, I have logged more laps there than I can even remember and I live over 300 miles away. I have won sedan races there with a good turnout and have not popped a motor there yet but it is certainly not a track designed or even suited for sedans.

I was running 2nd in 1/8 scale at the NORRCA nats until my receiver flew out. I have run 200mm, 235mm, 1/8, and 1/5 at KZ/SVM/Sun Valley/Marvins. Also, I wrenched for the Technokit Team for a ton of 1/5 scale races there including the World Championships and know what it takes to win there so I am quite familiar with the track.

Ask Edwin who helped get his first car running at KZ along with a zillion other people... yep, me. Ask Ed and Leo who was friendly to offer any and all help when they first showed up at the track... me again. I live in NorCal and would happy to come down and smoke you any day of the week on that track so before you talk about somebody in a public forum, please come prepared with facts about who you are talking about

SERIOUSLY though Tony, it is all in fun and I am part of the smaller percentage of racers in CA (other than 1/5 scalers) who really like KZ. If the powers that be can ever get their act together to host a large race there, I will be back for sure. Other than that, I will probably only come as a 1/5 scale mechanic/pit guy.
Old 07-27-2005, 11:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ROARprez
The race will go on in San Jose for 1:8 and open 1:10 at the RAMS clubs. Both Revelation and Crystal Park have approached the region director to hold a ROAR Region 12 Fuel Sedan Championship so the Sedans will definately be able to have a regional. Any other tracks interested in hosting the Sedan Fuel regionals should contact Steve Wang for consideration.

I know a number of guys from Southern California are planning to come up and have a fun time at this race. We are ready to do our best and have FUN.

See you there.
That's pleasing to hear Rick, thanks for the update.

Any tentative date/month when the Sedan Regionals would be? At any rate, I think either Revelation or Crystal Park would make excellent venues for that event.
Old 07-27-2005, 11:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Finally

Originally Posted by ROARprez

See you there.
Obviously nobody knew to bid for a sedan only regional as July is almost over. It makes it a little difficult to get a good date that the majority of racers can attend as every track has had there schedule out since January at the latest. I hope Crystal Park gets the event because Revelation allready has six big races there a year allready and Cp could sure use some good press and maybe they will start getting a good turnout again.

Does this mean BADBOY will stop challenging everyone to a race on his hometrack now?

I might make it to both races now that I know there is going to be a sedan race somewhere.

See you guys at the GLC.
Old 07-27-2005, 11:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

I have no idea why Badboy would challenge anybody to a race.
Old 07-27-2005, 12:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey Tony. How is going?
Fraz is right-he raced on KZ for long time and he knows that track very well. He was the one who help me and LEO to get in this hobby and he help us with a lot advises. Big Guy knows him very well, Richard B knows him, Leo D knows him very well too. He used to come to KZ ones a month, but since everything went down at KZ (unfortunately-I still think it is fan track to race), he and other guys from Nor Cal don't show up there.
Edward
Old 07-27-2005, 12:04 PM
Tech Adept

Default Sedan Regional Race Dates

I do not know the dates of the upcoming Sedan Regional since the Region Director still needs to assess bids and award the race. I do know we have had regionals as late as November in our region in my history of racing here.

Steve Wang is a great region director and has the best interest of the racers in mind always. He will make an appropriate decision and we can move forward.
Old 07-27-2005, 12:06 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by YBSLOW
I might make it to both races now that I know there is going to be a sedan race somewhere.
Brad,

Thanks for starting this thread - now we have another race to go to.... very cool!

Good luck at the GLC...
Old 07-27-2005, 12:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Race

Originally Posted by jwf-ronni
Brad,

Thanks for starting this thread - now we have another race to go to.... very cool!

Good luck at the GLC...
Thanks Ron,

Are you going to the GLC? What are the dates for the RJV? I need to race my 1/8th scale real soon. Somewhere other than REv I hope.

Later,
Brad
Old 07-27-2005, 12:25 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by YBSLOW
Thanks Ron,

Are you going to the GLC? What are the dates for the RJV? I need to race my 1/8th scale real soon. Somewhere other than REv I hope.

Later,
Brad
Cant make it to the GLC, sorry. The RJV Champs will be on Aug 13 to 14 (hope you can come race Sedan with us there).

Let's go run the 1/8th at RAMS (Regionals) and at Vegas on October... And ofcourse in Florida for the 1/8th Nats on November.

Have fun and see ya!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.