For the first time a nitro engine has been re-designed for ideal flux movement using today's most advanced technology.
- Integrated Compressor Crankshaft (Patent Pending)
- Typhoon Mixture Distribution (Patent Pending)
- Internal Mixture Centrifugal Power Pump (Patent Pending)
- No back plate back effect resonance (Patent Pending)
- Automatic Cylinder Conicity Adjustment (Patent Pending)
- Crankcase Side Intake Tunnel (Patent Pending)
- Lower fuel consumption by optimisation of the mixture management
- Large heatsink for lower operating temperature
- Ultra precise high quality ball bearings
- Special carburetor with very fine tuning capability
- Turbo plug
-- Sounds very interesting, good find. So it sounds like a newly designed nitro motor.