Originally Posted by kschu
do -4mm wheelbase give big difference in car responsive or in stability ? i did try using -3mm wheelbase but i dont feel any different with it.
now i using -2mm wheel base with 4mm caster which i feel d car much smoother in corners and also sweeper.
Well, acording to the Serpent setup booklet:
EFFECTS OF WHEELBASE ADJUSTMENT
• Car more difficult to turn around sharp corners
• Increases stability
• Better handling over bumps and ruts
• Better on more open tracks with high-speed corners
• Car turns sharp corners more easily
• Increases steering response
• Better on tighter, more technical tracks
• Increased rear traction under acceleration
... so -2mm should feel smoother than -3mm. My track has a very technical infield that needs the car to turn quickly thats why i wanted to try -4mm.