Wiki Posts
Search

Past ROAR winners

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 08:03 PM
Jye
Tech Regular

Default Past ROAR winners

Anyone have a link where i can see some of the past top roar cars and engines and whatnot?
Old 06-30-2005, 09:01 PM
KMW
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jye
Anyone have a link where i can see some of the past top roar cars and engines and whatnot?
http://www.nil.org/RC
Old 06-30-2005, 09:56 PM
Tech Regular

Default Roar Champions

Perhaps there is another website that shows most if not all of the past champions for the various ROAR champions over the years, however, this is whats shown on their site for 1998 thru 2000.
http://www.roarracing.com/nats/results/index.htm

I would personally love to see a site dedicated to the past winners of all the different displicines of RC car racing and if anyone has any info/data that can be accumulated and accurate I will put it on my site for everyones viewing pleasure.

I think it is about time that everyone can see, ponder, visualize, remember, all of the memories and appreciate what everyone has done to make the different diciplines of the sport the way it is today and get credit for the accomplishments that have been put down in the past.

I watched the Ray Woods Video again the other day about the 2001 World On Road Gas 1/8th Championships in Australia and was pleasantly given the results of the world championship winners since 1978 right in the begining of the video, which to me, was one of hightlights of the entire video !!!!!!!

I couldnt believe that Lamberto Collari had one 5 World Championships in a row in 1/8th scale on road gas, and then won again in Ohio for a 6th !!!!!

Think about the luck, the skill, the pit crew, the support etc... to make something like that happen, and most people have no idea !!!!!!!

I am not a rocket scientist, but I think it's about time the sport starts to recogize in a big way , the accomplishments, and sacrifices that most of the big guns have done to make the sport what it it today and bring it to another level !!!!!!!

IF you can watch Billiards and Horseshoes on ESPN then RC Racing should be on T.V. just as much !!!!!!!

Send me any info any of you have on current and past Champions on all of the different diciplines of the RC Industry and I will Try and do justice to making a site that has all of info that someone wants to make and remember the people that made, and are still making the sport a reality !!!!!!

A type of Hall of Fame site !!!!!!!!

Scott
Old 06-30-2005, 10:08 PM
Tech Regular

Default Bio Info

I of course forgot a few things, but anyone with any BIO info on the drivers that would make the site more authentic would be appreciated.

I would really like to create something that has dates, times, races, experiences, sponsors, etc... the main goal of the site make sure that everyone and all the sites have been covered !!!!!!!!

Examples: When they started, and what type of car, sponors over the years, Tricks, Tips, Travel Stories, Goals, Future Ideas, Etc.....