Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mugen MTX-3

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2004, 11:04 AM
Tech Addict

man... I've just really spent some time looking at your Avatar, and it's really good one. Find me one, yeah?
Man Fish with all your Toys, Mistress's, and stuff.... you sure you want a avatar like mine??? She's high maintance...
Old 05-24-2004, 11:06 AM
Tech Addict

Let's see if this works
Attached Images  
Old 05-24-2004, 11:21 AM
Tech Master

This is good one. CP people would "kiss" this, instead of what they've been doing, kicking.

By the way, any progress on your MTX-3 Kevlar upperdeck?

Originally posted by Nitropimp
Let's see if this works
Old 05-24-2004, 11:27 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by eddiethefish
This is good one.
no, it doesn't move, kind of like your car.
Old 05-24-2004, 11:33 AM
Tech Addict

no, it doesn't move, kind of like your car.

It's funny there's a member I'm not sure what his screen name is... But he's got a www that has a whole bunch of avatar. I can't seem to remeber his site or screen name? She moved when I downloaded her but she's not working now. Maybe she's wants some $$$$$$ or something.
Old 05-24-2004, 11:38 AM
B
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

she's wants some $$$$$$ or something.
Maybe she will move for some of Fish's SQUARE and FiveStars parts
Old 05-24-2004, 11:44 AM
Tech Addict

By the way, any progress on your MTX-3 Kevlar upperdeck?
I was going to try make a prototype deck with a center gas tank and laydown the throttle servo like a G4 or the New Kyosho "RRR". My friend has mill. But man after spending a day trying to make a cutout. I gave up. It wasn't as easy as I thought. I mean by the time I get it done the MTX-4 will be out. And it'll have everything that I tried doing. I was going to try to make it in a cool blue graphite upper deck. Like the SMP or new M-18 color graphite. It was too much work.
Old 05-24-2004, 11:47 AM
B
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I was going to try make a prototype deck with a center gas tank and laydown the throttle servo like a G4 or the New Kyosho "RRR". My friend has mill. But man after spending a day trying to make a cutout. I gave up. It wasn't as easy as I thought. I mean by the time I get it done the MTX-4 will be out. And it'll have everything that I tried doing. I was going to try to make it in a cool blue graphite upper deck. Like the SMP or new M-18 color graphite. It was too much work.
Good try good try.

After all, most of us still have other work to attend that are, unfortunately, not R/C related
Old 05-24-2004, 11:55 AM
Tech Master

the pimp man,

Send me the blue lagoon cf and the layout, and I'll do the cut-out for you. Make sure you send enough material for about 3-4 upperdeck. So that I can keep one myself.

You know I'm serious talking re this.

Old 05-24-2004, 12:12 PM
Tech Regular

What a hardcore! wow
Old 05-24-2004, 12:14 PM
Tech Regular

I was wondering if we can do the flat battery underneath the fuel tank like SMP??
Old 05-24-2004, 12:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

can anybody tell me when they say 3 deg. rear toe is that per side or total

thanks for the help
Old 05-24-2004, 12:30 PM
Tech Addict

Send me the blue lagoon cf and the layout, and I'll do the cut-out for you. Make sure you send enough material for about 3-4 upperdeck. So that I can keep one myself.
You got it..... but of course you get one. Ok I'll starting working on it again. I'll have to use a Team Magic throttle servo holder and . The Kyosho "RRR" isn't out yet so I can't use their parts. I'm not no engineer or anything but the problems I was having is.

(1) Couldn't find a place to put the reciever???? I was thinking of that Hasimoto one you have or another peice of CF like what the G4 has. The Mugen has no room to put it......

(2) Finding another gas tank besides the Mugen. The Mugen's tank is made so you can only add the battery to the left side. I think the NEW Kyosho tank will work.......

Maybe some of you guys can give me some ideas......... I was also going to wait and adapt using some of the "RRR" parts

Last edited by Nitropimp; 05-24-2004 at 12:59 PM.
Old 05-24-2004, 12:32 PM
Tech Addict

here's a pic of the G4
Attached Thumbnails Mugen MTX-3-dsc00284.jpg  
Old 05-24-2004, 12:37 PM
Tech Addict

I could put the reciever on top like the "RRR"

here's a few pics
Attached Thumbnails Mugen MTX-3-rrr1.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.