Mugen MTX-3

Old 04-05-2004, 03:40 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally posted by Data
present for me ? did i piss you off
The present in exchange for the diff. I didn't forget. Just couldn't get out there lately. Cisco course is kicking my ass.
Old 04-05-2004, 03:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by mckrooz
Yes, it hops at the same spot. The last turn right in front of the drivers stand. Also going into the straight. I don't know if the bumps there, but I can actually see the car lift from that distance.
the bigger 180 or the smaller 180 ? if it is the bigger 180, i think your car just hit the markers on the inside of the track. and the trun that goes into the straight, it is pretty rough at the middle, try to stay at the inside.
Old 04-05-2004, 03:48 PM
Tech Addict

It's the smaller 180. It doesn't happen during the turn, just after the car is straightened out.
Old 04-05-2004, 03:54 PM
Tech Adept

Default 16/19 Conversion

Hello guys,

browsing some old posts from you I saw you talking about a pulley conversion... Anybody could tell me more about that?

About a solid front axle, I've seen people glueing one-ways... What about that easey-conversion oneway-to-solidaxle? Which brand is that?

Any other interesting Mods you guys made?
I liked the low cg servo...

Hope you guys do help me...

thanks a lot...

Patrick Bandeira de Mello
- Bandeira Racing Team -
Old 04-05-2004, 03:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

check your out drives for wear.
Old 04-05-2004, 03:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

It's the smaller 180. It doesn't happen during the turn, just after the car is straightened out.
then i don't know. well we can try to figure it out this saturday. how is your brother ? i have more stuffs for him too, has he converted his rr to evo yet ?
Old 04-05-2004, 03:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by jwf_frani
check your out drives for wear.
where were you yesterday ?
Old 04-05-2004, 04:02 PM
Tech Addict

then i don't know. well we can try to figure it out this saturday. how is your brother ? i have more stuffs for him too, has he converted his rr to evo yet ?
He's done with his weekend working for now, so he'll be going out more. It's still the RR. He's thinking about just buying a new Evo kit or waiting till summer for the new Yokomo if it comes out. I tell him to go Mugen but he's stubborn. He loves Kyosho.
Old 04-05-2004, 04:11 PM
B
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

He's done with his weekend working for now, so he'll be going out more. It's still the RR. He's thinking about just buying a new Evo kit or waiting till summer for the new Yokomo if it comes out. I tell him to go Mugen but he's stubborn. He loves Kyosho.
Tell him theres the Kyosho V one RRR comming out
Old 04-05-2004, 04:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

i love my kyosho too. but if he hasn't convert the rr yet, maybe he want to wait for the new rrr or the new yokomo.

jwf-frani : you will hook me up with the new yok when it comes out, right ?

time to go to work now, see you guys at the track
Old 04-05-2004, 04:17 PM
Tech Addict

i love my kyosho too. but if he hasn't convert the rr yet, maybe he want to wait for the new rrr or the new yokomo.

time to go to work now, see you guys at the track
Get off the damn computer already! Time is money! <kicks Data in his ass as he's leaving>
Old 04-05-2004, 05:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

sup guys , just obtained a new mtx3 , anybody want to tell me what breaks on this car?
Old 04-05-2004, 05:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Re: 16/19 Conversion

Originally posted by Bandeira
Hello guys,

browsing some old posts from you I saw you talking about a pulley conversion... Anybody could tell me more about that?

About a solid front axle, I've seen people glueing one-ways... What about that easey-conversion oneway-to-solidaxle? Which brand is that?

Any other interesting Mods you guys made?
I liked the low cg servo...

Hope you guys do help me...

thanks a lot...

Patrick Bandeira de Mello
- Bandeira Racing Team -
Go back a few pages and you will see everything you need to know about the 16/19 conversion.

Kawahara makes a piece that will convert a regular diff into a solid axle. It was originally designed for use in the rear diff but also works in the front. There is no easy one-way to solid conversion that I know of. My friend Abner of RC Concepts designed and developed a conversion for me but I don't believe he is marketing them as of right now.
Old 04-05-2004, 05:09 PM
Tech Initiate

hmm...i'm wondering if i should break up an mtx3 and take it out of my inventory to keep for myself and go race at the track for promotional puproses.
Old 04-05-2004, 06:05 PM
Tech Adept

Default Re: Re: 16/19 Conversion

Originally posted by kreidel
Go back a few pages and you will see everything you need to know about the 16/19 conversion.

Kawahara makes a piece that will convert a regular diff into a solid axle. It was originally designed for use in the rear diff but also works in the front. There is no easy one-way to solid conversion that I know of. My friend Abner of RC Concepts designed and developed a conversion for me but I don't believe he is marketing them as of right now.

'bout the 16/19 conversion I understood it all but the main problem is about the belt... What is the belt that should be used?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.