Mugen MTX-3

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2003, 08:28 AM
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: ..

Originally posted by Pepe
So, is this your last post or not?
YAWN! Here it goes again...
Cant you just stop adding fuel to fire..
Old 06-02-2003, 08:34 AM
Tech Elite

Manti,

how to order at Harmony? Over the phone, via e-mail?
Does he ship overseas?

Thanks,
Old 06-02-2003, 08:37 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by stefan
Manti,

Does he ship overseas?

Thanks,
dont get too excited and dont need to rush, I saw he has plenty of MAX at his shop tonight.

the best way is paypal and you can email him first.
Old 06-02-2003, 08:39 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by stefan
Manti,

Does he ship overseas?

Thanks,
oh right, i didnt answer the other part of your question.

yes he does ship overseas and that's how my buddies get stuff from him from around the world.
Old 06-02-2003, 08:50 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: one lucky dude

Originally posted by BOLISARIO
That is the new NovaMax engine line. It's a mod Novarossi from one of their factory drivers. Correct me if I'm wrong Manti. Hey Manti, how much is Harmony selling them? PM me if you'd like. Thanks.
Since it got washed away from all this drama here's the repost........
Old 06-02-2003, 08:50 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi guys,

I am getting ready to buy an MTX-3 this week. One of the guys that is running one of them here has had problems with the front dog bone popping out. I have seen universal from several different companies. How good is the quality of the 3 racing univerals? Are univerals from some one else of better quality?

Any body have any other tips or trick for assembly. (I did download the tips sheet from a couple of days ago).

We are racing in parking lot that is blown off and sprayed with corn syrup. The traction is kind of medium. Does any body have any set up sheets for these kind of conditions.

Thanks,
Lee Schultz
Old 06-02-2003, 08:55 AM
Tech Champion

Default Re: Re: Re: one lucky dude

Since it got washed away from all this drama here's the repost........

this repost doesnt ring my bell at all !!

you need to email him for a quotation. I can tell you the street price for this engine is somewhat around US$300 in HK.
Old 06-02-2003, 08:59 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Lee Schultz
Hi guys,

I am getting ready to buy an MTX-3 this week. One of the guys that is running one of them here has had problems with the front dog bone popping out. I have seen universal from several different companies. How good is the quality of the 3 racing univerals? Are univerals from some one else of better quality?

Any body have any other tips or trick for assembly. (I did download the tips sheet from a couple of days ago).

We are racing in parking lot that is blown off and sprayed with corn syrup. The traction is kind of medium. Does any body have any set up sheets for these kind of conditions.

Thanks,
Lee Schultz
the original mugen option CVD is the best you can get. you might want a 3racing cvd put in the back if you like and this is what i am doing right now.

use the stock setup as a starting point. It works very well everywhere, yes everywhere !
Old 06-02-2003, 09:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: one lucky dude

Originally posted by Manticore

this repost doesnt ring my bell at all !!

you need to email him for a quotation. I can tell you the street price for this engine is somewhat around US$300 in HK.
By the way, did Hong Kong(Harmony) start getting in the new RB V12 or will they not get them at all? They are supposedly headed to the US this month. I'm primarily interested in the 3 ports.
Old 06-02-2003, 09:26 AM
Tech Champion

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: one lucky dude

By the way, did Hong Kong(Harmony) start getting in the new RB V12 or will they not get them at all? They are supposedly headed to the US this month. I'm primarily interested in the 3 ports.
RB is a bit slower here ! you can wait for the NS 3 which is supposed to get here this month.
Old 06-02-2003, 10:00 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Novarossi
Boy? You might of seen Manti drive, but you obviously haven't seen Manti in the flesh - the last time he was called boy, was during World War 1.
ka ka that's funny! well I was trying to be nice to him, didnt want to call him old fart!
Old 06-02-2003, 10:03 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Ah10
ka ka that's funny! well I was trying to be nice to him, didnt want to call him old fart!
damn, another secret admirer !!!!!
Old 06-02-2003, 10:08 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by Lee Schultz
Hi guys,

Thanks,
Lee Schultz
Lee, I have found from personal experience that the 3racing CVD bones shatter just as well as the Mugen ones. When I finally gave up on CVD’s I had broken around 10 bones. Some were from 3racing and some from Mugen.
Old 06-02-2003, 10:14 AM
PMT
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by Manticore
I also agree on your view point rclover but listen to TSR6 and just ignore him and the "problem" will disappear by itself.

The problem is not going to disapear by it's self unless you leave or change your attitude. Unfortunately this thread is not your own private domain that you are king of. Arrogance gets you no where and unlike others in the past Manti, I'm not going to be chased away by you. I'm honestly quite suprised that people seem to bow down to you. However I think that I understand why, looks like you provide cheap parts from HK for them.

RClover thanks for starting the new thread. Please fee free to use it.

Now back to constuctive info. The stuff that Manti is posting is indeed the NovaMax line of engines. This line was launched months ago. They are done by Novarossi in conjunction with their driver and engine tuner Maximo Fantini. He is one of the top 1/8 drivers in Italy. The engines are limited production modified motors similar to what JP is doing. We have been playing with their .21 engines for a while. Here are some pictures.
Attached Thumbnails Mugen MTX-3-21-engine.jpg  
Old 06-02-2003, 10:14 AM
PMT
Tech Apprentice

Case
Attached Thumbnails Mugen MTX-3-case.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.