Take off the tank rollbar and engine.
- locate and create the 4 mounting holes.
- mount the tank, create the hole
- mount the engine w/o cooling head, the tip of the glowplug can be pushed into the body to mark the center of the hole.
- cut a small hole so the 4 screw holes of the head are free.
- mount the head on the motor with the body in between. Now you can use a marker to mark the outline of the cooling head and cut it out.
- mount the insbox and start with a small hole to determ the outlining.
- unscrew the engine, determ and make the holes/slots for the rollbar.
Speed is only fiction but a 130+km/h MRS4 is for real.