R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-06-2013, 09:49 PM   #121
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London Ontario Canada
Posts: 557
Default

I saw a WRC Pan announcement on RED RC yesterday. When can we expect these to be available?
__________________
Number 49 Lou's Speedway Canada, Honda House www.hondahouse.com
ElliotCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:41 PM   #122
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 559
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElliotCanada View Post
I saw a WRC Pan announcement on RED RC yesterday. When can we expect these to be available?

Saw the post on red RC also Jason will have some updates soon I am sure.

Looking forward to the updates.
__________________
Desoto Racing, Serpent America, Novarossi, KoPropo, Xceed.
2011, 2013, 2 Time Midwest Series 1/8th Open, Champion
2011 Byrons onroad 1/8th Open 3rd
2011 Roar Nats 1/8th Open, 5th
2012 GLC 1/8th Open Q7 Finish 5th, 2013 GLC 1/8th Open Q4 Finish 7th
Vector03cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 03:12 AM   #123
Tech Addict
 
MrHistory's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 587
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

The all new GT EVO kits are ready to order! Irwin Racing Concepts is offering a one-time special price for all Pre-orders placed this week, ending this Sunday, November 17th.

PLEASE NOTE: The quick release wheel adapters and Front Aluminum Body Mounts are optional parts and do not come standard in the kit. If your heart desires, they can be order from our site.

All preorder customers will receive their kits and parts orders from the first shipment, which will be processed Monday, Nov. 18th, and the shipment will be on its way from Italy in the coming weeks. Our website has a listing of many parts for the kit which can also be ordered at this time, but if you would like to order any additional WRC items not on our site, please contact us with your request. Thank you!
Jason

http://www.irwinrc.com

__________________
Irwin RC 1/8th Pan Car Specialists - www.irwinrc.com
SPM Competition, WRC Racing, MIP, Novarossi

Last edited by MrHistory; 11-14-2013 at 03:25 AM.
MrHistory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 03:17 AM   #124
Tech Addict
 
MrHistory's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 587
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Here is the new front end assembly. As you can see, it uses solid one-piece construction to conform to the pan car guidelines. This new design allows the upper arms to sit low on the chassis, providing the needed clearance for many of the current body designs, and the upper arms provide castor adjustment found in other racing classes

__________________
Irwin RC 1/8th Pan Car Specialists - www.irwinrc.com
SPM Competition, WRC Racing, MIP, Novarossi
MrHistory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 05:29 AM   #125
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London Ontario Canada
Posts: 557
Default

Jason - I will update my order ( I pre-ordered two ) with some parts and hop ups this weekend. I'm anxious to start the build.

I plan on getting one together in order to attempt to recruit more racers to the class. I'll be taking it to Lou's Speedway as well as the Canadian On Road Carpet Nationals in Welland.

Thanks
John Elliot
__________________
Number 49 Lou's Speedway Canada, Honda House www.hondahouse.com
ElliotCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 01:54 PM   #126
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,125
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHistory View Post
Here is the new front end assembly. As you can see, it uses solid one-piece construction to conform to the pan car guidelines. This new design allows the upper arms to sit low on the chassis, providing the needed clearance for many of the current body designs, and the upper arms provide castor adjustment found in other racing classes

:
aarcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 03:56 PM   #127
Tech Addict
 
MrHistory's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 587
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Thats great to hear John!
So happy we have your support and that you are doing your part to grow the class in your region. After all, it takes a village to race pan cars, and our little village is growing! The more we do as individuals, the better we will be as a group.

-Jason


Quote:
Originally Posted by ElliotCanada View Post
Jason - I will update my order ( I pre-ordered two ) with some parts and hop ups this weekend. I'm anxious to start the build.

I plan on getting one together in order to attempt to recruit more racers to the class. I'll be taking it to Lou's Speedway as well as the Canadian On Road Carpet Nationals in Welland.

Thanks
John Elliot
__________________
Irwin RC 1/8th Pan Car Specialists - www.irwinrc.com
SPM Competition, WRC Racing, MIP, Novarossi
MrHistory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 03:57 PM   #128
Tech Addict
 
MrHistory's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 587
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarcobra View Post
:
Im glad to see a smile on your face! And I hope you are feeling better...
best, Jason
__________________
Irwin RC 1/8th Pan Car Specialists - www.irwinrc.com
SPM Competition, WRC Racing, MIP, Novarossi
MrHistory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 04:36 PM   #129
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,125
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHistory View Post
Im glad to see a smile on your face! And I hope you are feeling better...
best, Jason
Feeling good! Two weeks since back surgery and ready to have the 5# weight limit lifted!

(Smiles are 'cause I won't have to buy one of John's cars!! )
aarcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 07:22 PM   #130
Tech Elite
 
Grenade10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado
Posts: 4,673
Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarcobra View Post
Feeling good! Two weeks since back surgery and ready to have the 5# weight limit lifted!)
I was told a 6 pack ...... I was good with that ! .........
__________________
Darkside, Sweep, BSR, Fantom, IGT Hobbies and IGT8
Byrons Fuel, ProtoForm Bodies & Futaba Radio Gear by Choice
Founding Member of CORRC .... 5280raceway
www.darksidems.com www.igthobbies.com www.IGT8.com
Grenade10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 09:12 PM   #131
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,125
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade10 View Post
I was told a 6 pack ...... I was good with that ! .........
They told me a half-gallon of milk!! (Well I do live in South Carolina, Bible Belt Country!)
aarcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 04:24 AM   #132
Tech Elite
 
howardcano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Olathe, KS
Posts: 3,439
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarcobra View Post
Feeling good! Two weeks since back surgery and ready to have the 5# weight limit lifted!
Fantastic! But don't try to do a backflip when you win your next race!
__________________
Howard Cano
When race results are re-calculated using the IOF (Index Of Fun), I always win.
1993 ROAR 1/8 Pan National Champion
howardcano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:21 AM   #133
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,125
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardcano View Post
Fantastic! But don't try to do a backflip when you win your next race!
Don't worry about a backflip! Maybe just a big smile!

Sorry to bail on the other thread, Howard. It just became a bit too much. I still plan to build the all gear drive car with some changes but have made a commitment to get my Factory Five Cobra Replica on the road by my birthday in April!!!

Best wishes,
Ned
aarcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:05 AM   #134
Tech Master
 
Gary NJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Long Island NY
Posts: 1,151
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarcobra View Post
Don't worry about a backflip! Maybe just a big smile!

Sorry to bail on the other thread, Howard. It just became a bit too much. I still plan to build the all gear drive car with some changes but have made a commitment to get my Factory Five Cobra Replica on the road by my birthday in April!!!

Best wishes,
Ned
Ahhh, a Factory Five... I have to say that new 818 has got me thinking. I always wanted to build a car, and that one has lit a fire.
__________________
Gary - GMK Supply
www.gmksupply.com
Great products. Goofy names.
Gary NJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 01:35 PM   #135
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,125
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default FF 818

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary NJ View Post
Ahhh, a Factory Five... I have to say that new 818 has got me thinking. I always wanted to build a car, and that one has lit a fire.
Yea looks cool! I don't know how much trouble it is but I've started hearing of guys putting engines in them other than Subie's. Nothing wrong with the little boxer, probably best for CG but I'd like one with a 2.0 EcoBoost!

Gotta get the Roadster done, gotta get the Roadster done.....
aarcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 04:34 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net