Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Hot Race Tyres USA

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2013, 08:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Great Weekend!

Hot Race Tyres USA Would like to Congratulate the team for a successful weekend. Vincent Jackson took the TQ and win in Nitro sedan at the East Coast Byrons Challenge held in Blue Diamond DE. Irvine Cole respectively finished 2nd. Hot Race had 7 cars in the 11 car A-main. We would also like to congratulate Troy Woodson on his TQ in 8th scale open. After the final Troy Finished 2nd with Irvine Cole in 3rd. We had 5 cars representing in the final. Great results for the team, keep on racing
Old 05-27-2013, 10:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default HOT RACE TYRES WAY TO GO!!!

Hot Race Tyres has a very happy customer in me.

I cannot honestly say it was just the switch to the Hot Race Tyres, but between the switch and some set-up help from Diatta I was able to drop 1 sec. off of my previous best lap times!!!
Old 05-27-2013, 10:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by D-nicest
Hot Race Tyres USA Would like to Congratulate the team for a successful weekend. Vincent Jackson took the TQ and win in Nitro sedan at the East Coast Byrons Challenge held in Blue Diamond DE. Irvine Cole respectively finished 2nd. Hot Race had 7 cars in the 11 car A-main. We would also like to congratulate Troy Woodson on his TQ in 8th scale open. After the final Troy Finished 2nd with Irvine Cole in 3rd. We had 5 cars representing in the final. Great results for the team, keep on racing
Great job at the Bryon's Challenge, guys!
Old 06-03-2013, 07:04 AM
Tech Elite

I understand these wheels/ tires are very light.
Is there any difference in weight between the carbon 1/10th wheels and the "normal" white wheels?

I'm presuming they are the same dimmensions so far as diameter, width etc.

Regards,

BM
Old 06-03-2013, 03:04 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by British Menace
I understand these wheels/ tires are very light.
Is there any difference in weight between the carbon 1/10th wheels and the "normal" white wheels?

I'm presuming they are the same dimmensions so far as diameter, width etc.

Regards,

BM
Hello BM,
You are correct. Our wheel package is very light overall regardless of type.
With that said there is an average 1 gram difference between the two.
Obviously, the main difference is materials used that differ most.
The regular weight Rims clearly flex more than the carbons.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:50 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Hot Race Tyres USA
Hello BM,
You are correct. Our wheel package is very light overall regardless of type.
With that said there is an average 1 gram difference between the two.
Obviously, the main difference is materials used that differ most.
The regular weight Rims clearly flex more than the carbons.
Thanks for the quick reply.....
Thats interesting what you explained about the increased flex.
I can see then there would be benefits in having both styles in the pit box ....... catering for the different track conditions.
A good tuning aid .... thanks for the info'

You have a pm Hot Race Tires USA

BM

Last edited by British Menace; 06-04-2013 at 07:03 AM.
Old 06-17-2013, 03:55 AM
Tech Addict

I would like to give a special thank you to Hot Race Tyres U.S.A distributors . The previous race weekend I used another brand of tire and turned the fastest lap on a T.Q pace. This weekend (6/16/13) I received my shipment of Hot Race Tyres. I shattered my previous fastest lap by 2 seconds and was on a pace to reset track record with Hot Race Tyres . I'm no expert on rubber, but I know what works. Thanks again Jamie and crew (Hot Race Tyres U.S.A), keep up the good work .
Old 06-17-2013, 04:34 AM
Tech Elite

I got my shipment of Hot Race Tires through ..... all ready to do back-to-back tests this weekend at the Byrons race.
Excited about trying them out!

BM
Old 06-17-2013, 01:36 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by walo
I would like to give a special thank you to Hot Race Tyres U.S.A distributors . The previous race weekend I used another brand of tire and turned the fastest lap on a T.Q pace. This weekend (6/16/13) I received my shipment of Hot Race Tyres. I shattered my previous fastest lap by 2 seconds and was on a pace to reset track record with Hot Race Tyres . I'm no expert on rubber, but I know what works. Thanks again Jamie and crew (Hot Race Tyres U.S.A), keep up the good work .
Excellent job Walo! Glad the switch worked out in your favor.

I got my shipment of Hot Race Tires through ..... all ready to do back-to-back tests this weekend at the Byrons race.

BM
Old 06-17-2013, 07:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

BM
See you there, I know you will be happy with them
Old 06-18-2013, 06:02 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hi Diatta,

I'm from Hong Kong (Asia) and would like to know if there is any distributor here in Hong Kong. I would love to try the tires with all these positive comments, can I order direct to you and you send them to me with my FedEx account.... thanks in advance. Dayday
Old 06-18-2013, 06:15 PM
Tech Regular

I would like to thank Hot Race Tyres for the amazing carbon rim tires. In only my second week in on road I was able to pick up my first win and first piece if hardware and there is not a doubt in my mind that there tires carry me to my victory. The tires are extremely consistent and do not drop off alot over the course of a main. Jamie and Diatta thank you for a great product and i look forward to only good things to come from using your product!
Old 06-18-2013, 07:43 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by DayDAY
Hi Diatta,

I'm from Hong Kong (Asia) and would like to know if there is any distributor here in Hong Kong. I would love to try the tires with all these positive comments, can I order direct to you and you send them to me with my FedEx account.... thanks in advance. Dayday
Hello DayDay,
Thank you for your interest in our brand.
You can try and contact the Malaysia and Singapore distributor as they are closer in proximity to your location.

Abu Amirul Shafiq Bin Abu Bakar

No.6 Jalan Keruing 16 Taman Bukit Rinting

81750 Masai ,Johor

e-mail: [email protected]

Let me know how it goes. If they cannot help you, please contact me and I'll get you taken care of.

Thank you.
Old 06-18-2013, 07:46 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by cruzecontrol88
I would like to thank Hot Race Tyres for the amazing carbon rim tires. In only my second week in on road I was able to pick up my first win and first piece if hardware and there is not a doubt in my mind that there tires carry me to my victory. The tires are extremely consistent and do not drop off alot over the course of a main. Jamie and Diatta thank you for a great product and i look forward to only good things to come from using your product!
Great job Anthony!
Thank you for the support!
Old 06-18-2013, 10:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thank you for your quick response, I will try to contact your Malaysia disributor and let you know how we go.. thank you again.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.