Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Texas Touring Car Nationals

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2005, 06:44 PM
Tech Regular

Jack,

A little OT, but are the two stage 12th scale tires available to the average (paying) racer. Will they be available for the Vegas race or are they only for outdoors (non carpet)?
Old 07-18-2005, 09:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

You can get them now. Call Josh at Halo hobbies. He may have some. We will be making more before Vegas on a mass scale.
Old 07-18-2005, 09:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Francis,
Nice meeting you and Ron.....it's always very cool putting a face to a name. Glad to hear that you and Ron made it home alright and now in a cooler climate state.

Until next time..........

-Mike
Old 07-18-2005, 11:48 PM
wad
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Does anyone knows where can I find the results for the race
Old 07-19-2005, 03:24 AM
Tech Regular

Default Car Set-up at RCRNCT

Wow was this a hard track to get a handle on. My hats off to the A and B main drivers who made there cars look so super smooth and hooked up on this EXTREMELY difficuly track to get a handle on. I nevered tried so many configurations of set-ups and tires, and the car was still hard to drive. Oh well lots of lessons learned. The texas guys really tried hard to make this a good event, and my hats off to them for running a smooth as possible program as they could. Between dodging rain storms and traction issues and puddles on the track they worked really hard.
Old 07-19-2005, 04:33 AM
Tech Fanatic

after i ran my main, i bumped up and my starter box was missing from the pit area. it is a mugen box with gp 3300 packs in it. i thought at first someone maybe accidentally take the box, but if that was the case i guess there would have been an extra one there. if someone has my starter box, i would appreciate you giving it back.
Old 07-19-2005, 05:40 AM
Tech Addict

Someone was asking about race results. I've got them on a floppy disk, but they're in a strange format. If they were in "text" I'd already have posted them.

By sometime later today, they should all be posted on SGrid Online. Maybe by noon. http://www.sgrid.com
Old 07-19-2005, 05:55 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by mikemyers
Someone was asking about race results. I've got them on a floppy disk, but they're in a strange format. If they were in "text" I'd already have posted them.

By sometime later today, they should all be posted on SGrid Online. Maybe by noon. http://www.sgrid.com
mike myers, you have PM
Old 07-19-2005, 08:39 AM
Tech Fanatic

maxy,
your engine looked very fast... also, your car was hooked up good--- congrats on 2nd place. thanks for your help getting my car working... next year, no more masters!!!!!!!! you're not old enough to compete in that class
Old 07-19-2005, 08:45 AM
Suspended

well, they don't have a senior citizen class! (NOTE: I didn't see Maxy post on here...)

Results for the race will be on the JLAP website in the next few days according to the race director.
Old 07-19-2005, 09:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default CONGRATULATIONS

I would like to congratulate Kyosho on a good performance putting 6 cars in the A-main.
Josh Cyrul - overall winner
Chris Tosollini 2nd place

and in no certain order

Ron Atomic, Paul Lemieux, Bobby Flack, Ralph Burch jr,

Also Congratulations to Protoform since All the finalists were running either the Stratus 3.1 or Mazda6 body.
Old 07-19-2005, 09:55 AM
Tech Addict

Results for all classes are now posted on SGrid Online under "news". There also is a summary of the race under "articles". A few photos will be added later.

Again, the full story, report, pictures, etc., will be published in the next issue of Nitro Magazine.
Old 07-19-2005, 11:41 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Results

I found all of the results. except for the A main, on www.jlapracemanager.com . I guess the A main results are messed up as a result of a restart after the first race that was red-flagged.

Go to 'race results', click on Region 9 (Texas), then click on HobbyTown USA-San Antonio, for results listed for July 17.
Old 07-19-2005, 12:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

RESULTS

http://www.maxysfuel.com/content/index.php
Old 07-19-2005, 08:08 PM
Suspended

ok guys! Here's the first batch of images (57 in total).

Photo Gallery

Here's a taste:

I'll have them all done and uploaded by the end of the week, i'm goin racing tomorrow night!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.