Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trifecta Hobbies

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2005, 05:25 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Trifecta Hobbies

Since I am the only person who can say this legally, I will say it.

"An official announcment regarding Trifecta Hobbies will be coming soon"

Anything else or anyone else does not represent the interests of Trifecta Hobbies or Trifecta Motorsports and they do so at thier legal peril.

www.trifectahobbies.com

Thanks
Pevo
Old 04-14-2005, 06:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

what is trifectahobbies?
Old 04-14-2005, 06:45 PM
Tech Regular

Who is this? The only person who owns trifecta hobbies is Mike....
Old 04-14-2005, 06:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Whats with all the legal mubo jumbo? I was going to try to hit one of your races last year what happened with the track?
Old 04-14-2005, 07:02 PM
Tech Rookie

Default To the contrary actually...

Originally posted by smaxxman
Who is this? The only person who owns trifecta hobbies is Mike....
See above...
Old 04-14-2005, 07:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

this is getting strange now. i went to that link and if changes after a few moments.......
Old 04-15-2005, 08:42 PM
Tech Regular

Yeh well you screwed him over...ass hole
Old 04-15-2005, 08:55 PM
Tech Fanatic

who srewed who over?
Old 04-16-2005, 12:08 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally posted by smaxxman
Yeh well you screwed him over...ass hole
Uh Huh...Good comeback.

Don't know you. Apparenty dont want to . Im out close to 200k actual dollars out of my pocket as of today. Hes out how much ? I screwed who now ?

HCM owns the company , name , and inventory . Period. Thats all that is being said. Get over yourself.

Believe what you want.

whatever

Pevo

Last edited by Pevo; 04-16-2005 at 12:15 AM.
Old 04-16-2005, 05:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Pevo,
If you start your new bussiness anywhere near your old one, how do ever think you are going to make it? You have pissed of "every" person that ever came into contact with. You are a lier, cheat and thief. You screwed eveyone of us this winter. You had everybody snowed thinking you were this "great" guy, but all you are is a is a fascade. Have you settled all your court case's. I only hope that whatever it is that you are going through in your mind right now you get help for it. Your last partner is a classy stand up guy that "EVERYBODY TRUSTES AND LIKES!!!!!!!, You on the other hand, most of us can do with out.
Don't look for any support or referals from any of us(at least not me or your last partner), because you really took advantage of the situation and screwed everybody(especially your last partner and his family). Before you come back like you did to smaxx, think about this, who do think everybody is going to listen to? A person that they saw and taked to "EVERYDAY" or some schmuck that disappeared and started talking crap about everybody, yes "we know all about that too" , it's a small community and world and people DO talk.
Old 04-16-2005, 05:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Oh yea, forgot to tell you, ALL THE INVETORY WAS BOUGHT AND PAID FOR WITHOUT HCM'S MONEY. I'm surprised they are still around with you running the bussiness. I wonder what kind of useless expensive toys you wasted their mony on. You are such a P.O.S.
Old 04-16-2005, 12:38 PM
Tech Rookie

Default The other side of the story

You need to get your facts straight.
two years ago, when Mike needed a fresh start , I out of friendship and some sense of loyalty hatched the idea of Trifecta with him together with one other person. Mike did not know the hobby world but I did. He followed my lead and it blossomed into something. Throughout that time Mike was in charge of full size car stuff/machine work/assembly. You werent there when it was the two of us down at that shop day after day staring at each other trying to hatch a plan to penetrate the market. It was mine and my company's funding that kept the doors open and the lights on . Period . The company wasnt making any money so it was me that went to the bank and withdrew my personal funds and paid them. When work came in ,full size car stuff, it was slow to leave, even when all the parts were in the shop, they would often sit for MONTHS without progress. I accepted this . I accepted the fact that there were many times I would arrive and after the prior day giving a task list of things that needed to be accomplished for the day ,none of them were done . Often for days ,revenue generators that Mike could input were not accomplished. I accepted this and I even expanded the operation to generate more revenue . Thats how the track came to be . Not Mikes money. HCM money. Inventory was bought and sold and stored --all on HCMs dime period.
In time, it was obvious to me that the only way that Trifecta and specifically Mike would take any real ownership of the business was to turn off the faucet. Thats what I did . It worked . Mike stepped up and began to make a go of it and I was proud of him for that. What I wasnt proud of was the fact that he apparently does not understand what it means to buy an exsisting business.
A business is sold with both its assets and liabilities. It is unfair to say, "I want to buy your business --but only the good part" That unfortunately is what Mike wanted to do . Thats not the way it works.
I left the business because it was becoming no fun for me anymore . I was frustrated with Mikes work ethic and the drive from DC was killing me .Nothing more nothing less. I wanted Mike to take it and run with it . He was doing so but decided that he was going to pay the bills selectivly. "That one is yours , this one is mine " One of those he chose NOT to contribute to , although he was conducting business out of the facility was the rent . Although I was recieving no revenue from the shop I was expected to donate 4k a month so he could keep the doors open. I was not willing to do so . I was not willing to do so because Mike stated that he was ready to pay exactly $0.00 for the transfer of the business. HE stated that the pass though inventory was 17k one week then 15 the next week then 12 the next but he felt that he was due it . OK fine pay the people so you can stay. Dont state things that arent true .

The old inventory that was in the shop is HCMs . Proof of that are the invoices from various suppliers paid with the HCM card. HCM card -- HCM property period.
As far as Mike is concerned I wish him luck and deep in his heart he knows that I do. I was not willing or able to continue the present situation. I know that if it was me , I wwould have made sure that the person who had helped you and would do anything for you was notified with more that a cryptic voice mail saying "you better come get your stuff." Was I in town ? Did I get the message ? I would have been calling everybody in the world until I talked to someone . My girlfriend , my mother, whoever . He chose not tho do that.When I found out about it and he would answer my calls , I called his dad . Still no call to just let me know what happened .
When he starts his new shop I hope he does well. I will not allow however him to use the Trifecta name ,which is the open door to wholesalers and suppliers. Trifecta is going to continue in the hobby industry from a different angle -- one that your support will not affect either way.
By the way , on those court cases , a partner would be liable for his share wouldnt he . The mere fact that HCM stands alone in liability shows that there was never a partner in kind or defacto. So Mike gets what he wants, but after giving him something when he had nothing , even if its just a vision,I dont deserve to be called a POS . He deserves to fight for the relationships with the Horizons of the world just as I did .
Thats all the first post was about .
I wish the man luck in his new venture.
pevo
Old 04-16-2005, 01:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Ok now I guess I know what happened to the track.
Old 04-16-2005, 03:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: The other side of the story

Originally posted by Pevo
You need to get your facts straight.
two years ago, when Mike needed a fresh start , I out of friendship and some sense of loyalty hatched the idea of Trifecta with him together with one other person. Mike did not know the hobby world but I did. He followed my lead and it blossomed into something. Throughout that time Mike was in charge of full size car stuff/machine work/assembly. You werent there when it was the two of us down at that shop day after day staring at each other trying to hatch a plan to penetrate the market. It was mine and my company's funding that kept the doors open and the lights on . Period . The company wasnt making any money so it was me that went to the bank and withdrew my personal funds and paid them. When work came in ,full size car stuff, it was slow to leave, even when all the parts were in the shop, they would often sit for MONTHS without progress. I accepted this . I accepted the fact that there were many times I would arrive and after the prior day giving a task list of things that needed to be accomplished for the day ,none of them were done . Often for days ,revenue generators that Mike could input were not accomplished. I accepted this and I even expanded the operation to generate more revenue . Thats how the track came to be . Not Mikes money. HCM money. Inventory was bought and sold and stored --all on HCMs dime period.
In time, it was obvious to me that the only way that Trifecta and specifically Mike would take any real ownership of the business was to turn off the faucet. Thats what I did . It worked . Mike stepped up and began to make a go of it and I was proud of him for that. What I wasnt proud of was the fact that he apparently does not understand what it means to buy an exsisting business.
A business is sold with both its assets and liabilities. It is unfair to say, "I want to buy your business --but only the good part" That unfortunately is what Mike wanted to do . Thats not the way it works.
I left the business because it was becoming no fun for me anymore . I was frustrated with Mikes work ethic and the drive from DC was killing me .Nothing more nothing less. I wanted Mike to take it and run with it . He was doing so but decided that he was going to pay the bills selectivly. "That one is yours , this one is mine " One of those he chose NOT to contribute to , although he was conducting business out of the facility was the rent . Although I was recieving no revenue from the shop I was expected to donate 4k a month so he could keep the doors open. I was not willing to do so . I was not willing to do so because Mike stated that he was ready to pay exactly $0.00 for the transfer of the business. HE stated that the pass though inventory was 17k one week then 15 the next week then 12 the next but he felt that he was due it . OK fine pay the people so you can stay. Dont state things that arent true .

The old inventory that was in the shop is HCMs . Proof of that are the invoices from various suppliers paid with the HCM card. HCM card -- HCM property period.
As far as Mike is concerned I wish him luck and deep in his heart he knows that I do. I was not willing or able to continue the present situation. I know that if it was me , I wwould have made sure that the person who had helped you and would do anything for you was notified with more that a cryptic voice mail saying "you better come get your stuff." Was I in town ? Did I get the message ? I would have been calling everybody in the world until I talked to someone . My girlfriend , my mother, whoever . He chose not tho do that.When I found out about it and he would answer my calls , I called his dad . Still no call to just let me know what happened .
When he starts his new shop I hope he does well. I will not allow however him to use the Trifecta name ,which is the open door to wholesalers and suppliers. Trifecta is going to continue in the hobby industry from a different angle -- one that your support will not affect either way.
By the way , on those court cases , a partner would be liable for his share wouldnt he . The mere fact that HCM stands alone in liability shows that there was never a partner in kind or defacto. So Mike gets what he wants, but after giving him something when he had nothing , even if its just a vision,I dont deserve to be called a POS . He deserves to fight for the relationships with the Horizons of the world just as I did .
Thats all the first post was about .
I wish the man luck in his new venture.
pevo
well, where is the official announcement???
Old 04-16-2005, 07:05 PM
Tech Initiate

nice speech but who cares...no one.

no matter how u say u story wat every u did really phucked him over and ur to blame because u wouldnt work with mike when u left on gettin the whole story under mikes name.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.