Mugen MRX 4

Old 02-14-2005, 12:02 AM
Tech Champion

Default Mugen MRX 4

Could you tell me more about Mugen MRX 4 ?

http://www.mugenseiki.com/spec-mrx4e.htm

Old 02-14-2005, 12:09 AM
Tech Master

Theres already a thread about this car

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...highlight=mrx4
Old 02-14-2005, 12:31 AM
Regional Moderator

Old 02-14-2005, 09:48 PM
Tech Champion

what are you laughing at ? what engine do you suggest ? don't want to spend too much on this one. Novarossi Race 421P enough ?

Old 02-14-2005, 10:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

If it's your first 8th scale any .21 motor is enough. If you get air underneath one of these things, they WILL FLY. I reccomend a Rex 321P. It comes with restrictors that alter the power abnd and make the car more drivable and easier to control.
Old 02-14-2005, 11:09 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by asw7576
what are you laughing at ? what engine do you suggest ? don't want to spend too much on this one. Novarossi Race 421P enough ?

421P was already no longer in market ...

go for 321P !!
Old 03-10-2005, 04:58 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Must read for MRX4 drivers

View previous topic :: View next topic
Kurt L

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:17 pm Post subject: Must read for MRX4 drivers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, Ill try and make this short. I got to run my new MRX4 for the first time at the Winternats last month. This is my third year in 1/8th scale racing and believe me Ive tried other cars but nothing descibes the handling or responce that this car gives to the driver. The car was the best Ive ever driven, and the corner speed was tremendous. This car rolls threw the corners like no other car Ive ever driven.
I would also like to thank all the guys from Mugen USA for there help and support of there products. I have been to many of National and Regional events in my life and have never seen the kind of support these guys put out to everyone running there products. I was pitting right next to the Mugen USA drivers and they would talk to anyone that came by to ask questions about the cars and what to do to make them run better. So just to let you guys out there know, and I think theyll agree, if you guys are ever at a race and you have a question about how your car is running dont be afraid to talk to Mike or any of the Mugen drivers. Im sure youll agree with me that they are the best in the business when it comes to supporting there cars and trying to help anyone to get more cars running better.

Kurt L

Old 03-10-2005, 06:35 PM
Tech Addict

Default Re: Must read for MRX4 drivers

Originally posted by Kurly
View previous topic :: View next topic
Kurt L

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:17 pm Post subject: Must read for MRX4 drivers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, Ill try and make this short. I got to run my new MRX4 for the first time at the Winternats last month. This is my third year in 1/8th scale racing and believe me Ive tried other cars but nothing descibes the handling or responce that this car gives to the driver. The car was the best Ive ever driven, and the corner speed was tremendous. This car rolls threw the corners like no other car Ive ever driven.
I would also like to thank all the guys from Mugen USA for there help and support of there products. I have been to many of National and Regional events in my life and have never seen the kind of support these guys put out to everyone running there products. I was pitting right next to the Mugen USA drivers and they would talk to anyone that came by to ask questions about the cars and what to do to make them run better. So just to let you guys out there know, and I think theyll agree, if you guys are ever at a race and you have a question about how your car is running dont be afraid to talk to Mike or any of the Mugen drivers. Im sure youll agree with me that they are the best in the business when it comes to supporting there cars and trying to help anyone to get more cars running better.

Kurt L

Hi Kurt L,

May I know what other cars you've tried in comparison with MRX4 to arrive at your comments? I'm keen to know cos I'm of the same general opinion as you. Sharing the traits of your other cars you mention would be very helpful.