Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mugen MTX-4

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2005, 01:44 PM
Tech Champion

It would be nice if you can build the car during the flight from Hongkong to USA hahaha You got plenty of time.

Don't forget to bring Hudy Setup Tools to set the camber and toe in
Don't forget to break in the engine as well
Old 10-06-2005, 01:58 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by joemugen
i have no idea who the you are, and you are talking a lot of shit. i did not say anything bad about any of the other manufacturers, i merely state how i felt about mugen. so for you to say that i am talking shit on the other manufacurers??? i never once said that serpent or kyosho offer no support. go back and read my comment, i merely said i think mugen has the best support. that does not in any way say that the other manufacturers offer no support.
it seems like you have studied my r/c past or something. you know all the cars i ran, when i ran them, etc. do me a favor and quit worrying about what i am doing and take care of yourself.
furthermore, the serpent was not the first car i ran. the first car i ever ran was the mtx-3 prospec.
so please, this is a public forum, this is open discussion. before you get all immature and calling people names, read what people really are saying.
also, how can you say i dont support the LHS. in my one year of racing, i have probably spent at least five thousand at the various LHS. so please, dont make assumptions about somebody else if you really dont know what you are talking about.
Also, for you to say that I talk shit about the manufacturers before, that is a big lie. If you read all my comments on this forum, I have always stated that I thought mugen and serpent have the best quality. I have always said that I thought serpent was a very well built cars.
Now, if you are referring to my comments that I made on the mega, hey that was my experience with that engine. Talking shit is something totally different. That is what a forum is for, its to talk about your experiences with different products. Furthermore, many others have posted very similar comments. So please don’t lie and blast people based on lies. You’re the type of person that would really make anyone want to leave this hobby. Dealing with people like you is worse than work, and that is probably why I have quit racing. And everybody wonders why r/c is always losing their racers. So buddy, before you go to bed tonite, pat yourself on the shoulder and say damn I did a great job in my efforts to eliminate r/c racing in the US--- one less racer.
i am not going to respond to anymore of your immature comments, so write on and have fun.
take care and have fun racing.
to everyone else on this forum, sorry you guys had to read this. i have a r/c relationship with many people on this site and a reputation to uphold that is important to me. i am a very decent and honest person. and when someone slanders me based on lies, it really personally affends me. so once again, sorry to everyone who just wants to read about the mtx-4 and to all who buy it good luck racing, i am sure it will be a great car!!!
Don't get mad Joe, sometimes onlookers love to peep here hehehe...... our mugen thread is great because we have great cars, great people, great topic and camel toe hahaha
Old 10-06-2005, 02:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by asw7576
Don't get mad Joe, sometimes onlookers love to peep here hehehe...... our mugen thread is great because we have great cars, great people, great topic and camel toe hahaha
thanks man...
Old 10-06-2005, 03:01 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by asw7576
Yeah Joe, don't let the bastards get you down!
Old 10-06-2005, 03:26 PM
Tech Regular

After reading what was going on, I do't blame Joe for getting mad at that idit.
Old 10-06-2005, 03:53 PM
Tech Fanatic

jeffreylin and xyverin,
thanks for your support.
jeff,
you going for the mtx-4?
Old 10-06-2005, 03:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

qoute from asw:
Don't get mad Joe, sometimes onlookers love to peep here hehehe...... our mugen thread is great because we have great cars, great people, great topic and camel toe hahaha..

yeah some people doesn't have nothing better to do...

let's just have fun and get back on the subject which is M"Toe"X-4
Old 10-06-2005, 04:23 PM
Tech Elite

jeffreylin and xyverin,
thanks for your support.
jeff,
you going for the mtx-4?
Probably not. My RRR is working well still, that car is certainly more capable than the driver. I am now focusing on the MRX-4, learning the car and 1/8 in general.
Old 10-06-2005, 04:40 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jo Gutierrez
camel toe hahaha.. :
Yea baby!!!!!!!!!!! I think I started somthing?
Old 10-06-2005, 06:29 PM
Tech Elite

jeffreylin and xyverin,
thanks for your support.
jeff,
you going for the mtx-4?
i think he's prob talking thru his ass.. oops!
Old 10-06-2005, 09:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by jeffreylin
Probably not. My RRR is working well still, that car is certainly more capable than the driver. I am now focusing on the MRX-4, learning the car and 1/8 in general.
jeff,
congrats on the mrx-4. that car rocks. you got any pics??? if so, post some.
Old 10-06-2005, 10:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

does anyone know about when the mtx4 prospec will be out.....is there a usual time like 3 -4 months after or what is the usualy timing if there is any

thanks

Mike
Old 10-06-2005, 11:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

I would bet it will be longer than 3-4 months.
Old 10-06-2005, 11:28 PM
Tech Elite

Old 10-07-2005, 12:07 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Scott Fisher
I would bet it will be longer than 3-4 months.
scotthow many sedan you think will be at vegas paris race

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.