Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mugen MTX-4

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 03:53 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

By the way, as unbelievable as usual, BrooklynHobbies has new sale price on MTX4, so grab one before the sale ends. (at anytime @)

http://www.brooklynhobbies.com/index...OD&ProdID=1549
Old 09-18-2006, 04:00 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Bing
My car is the newer version. Just the belt tension plate and fuel tank are different than old version.

Also have the mugen front and rear hollow shaft. No words released to public yet.
i have the Kfactory one and it works great and ya you dont need a ti one.
Old 09-18-2006, 04:09 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Slo-MTX4
I thought that most of them were using the 4mm chassis? Well i now that Simon Camalleri was using a 4mm and if not for some bad luck would have been right on toso's heels as they seemed to be lapping about the same speed in qualifying. Pity that he found the problem after qualifying otherwise it might have been a different race. With regards to the different head heights on the ninjas, it was for CG purposes.

just one more comment on people saying that it was handed to Mugen, fair enough Toso was untouchable but as the saying goes, to finish first, first you must finish!! My opinion is that is shows just how reliable the MTX4 is.

Daniel Morris
i have to say that i have never lost my tube(not that it matters) but i have seen alot of k cars lose theres so what dose this say. anyways both cars are good and it was a racing thing that happend.oh i run dsm so i will never have that prob.and i dono if most of the guys where runing the 4 or 3mm chassis,i would have tried both to see what one was better.but i think the 3mm would have been better for me.
Old 09-18-2006, 04:13 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by buboy28
maybe after the winning the Worlds Mugen might release its Pro Specs version or a WCE version
they will anyways they allways do.
Old 09-18-2006, 04:21 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ogreasurada
By the way, as unbelievable as usual, BrooklynHobbies has new sale price on MTX4, so grab one before the sale ends. (at anytime @)

http://www.brooklynhobbies.com/index...OD&ProdID=1549
um just sayin but you can get the car for 400 can all the time
Old 09-18-2006, 04:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Too bad Mugen dosen't have a mini for ya' to run at FastCats.
Old 09-18-2006, 04:27 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Yome
Hello,

i don't know if this is normal. But I installed the front diff yesterday on my mtx4. I see, when i us the ackerman A the steering rots hit the diff case.

Doe you guys have the same problem ?

Regards,
Youri
dono i run the one-way and i run a kanak chassis so i cant run a diff.
Old 09-18-2006, 04:28 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Kropy
Too bad Mugen dosen't have a mini for ya' to run at FastCats.
LOL ya or a 1/12 car hmmm or a 1/10 elc
Old 09-18-2006, 04:35 PM
Tech Regular

My opinion is that is shows just how reliable the MTX4 is.

Daniel Morris
Totally agree that's why i stick around from MTX-2
Old 09-18-2006, 04:38 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by FF25510
Totally agree that's why i stick around from MTX-2
totally agree too dudes
Old 09-18-2006, 04:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wallyedmonds
i have to say that i have never lost my tube(not that it matters) but i have seen alot of k cars lose theres so what dose this say. anyways both cars are good and it was a racing thing that happend.oh i run dsm so i will never have that prob.and i dono if most of the guys where runing the 4 or 3mm chassis,i would have tried both to see what one was better.but i think the 3mm would have been better for me.
I think you will find that the 3mm would have offered you too much grip. the amount of natural grip the track has is just awesome. as it was the guys were still traction rolling with 4m chassis. But this is just my opinion. Considering that the first heat straight after it had rained in qualifying was tosolini and the likes heat and they were only 1/2 sec slower shows how good this track really is.
Old 09-18-2006, 04:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

I thought that most of them were using the 4mm chassis? Well i now that Simon Camalleri was using a 4mm and if not for some bad luck would have been right on toso's heels as they seemed to be lapping about the same speed in qualifying. Pity that he found the problem after qualifying otherwise it might have been a different race. With regards to the different head heights on the ninjas, it was for CG purposes.

just one more comment on people saying that it was handed to Mugen, fair enough Toso was untouchable but as the saying goes, to finish first, first you must finish!! My opinion is that is shows just how reliable the MTX4 is.

Daniel Morris
Good statement! I sold my RRR WCE because I kept having to replace parts, and my 4 seemed to take a beating better..
Old 09-18-2006, 05:31 PM
Tech Elite

I think you will find that the 3mm would have offered you too much grip. the amount of natural grip the track has is just awesome. as it was the guys were still traction rolling with 4m chassis. But this is just my opinion. Considering that the first heat straight after it had rained in qualifying was tosolini and the likes heat and they were only 1/2 sec slower shows how good this track really is.
i found and i could be wrong but if your traction rolling the tiner chassis will help this the thiker ones make the car more dieled.
Old 09-18-2006, 05:32 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Osiris 75
Good statement! I sold my RRR WCE because I kept having to replace parts, and my 4 seemed to take a beating better..
yep
Old 09-18-2006, 11:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

this is what the fans wanted!!
Attached Thumbnails Mugen MTX-4-wc14.jpg   Mugen MTX-4-wc15.jpg   Mugen MTX-4-wc16.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.